a different kind of witness for dowsing

Seden

Jan 28, 2008
I got to thinking about how people hold a witness in their hands when dowsing for gold or silver. What if say for example instead of holding gold in your hand you use an Aqua Aura Crystal? Or since the brain is the actual sensor and processor when dowsing you place a tiny Aqua Aura Crystal on your forehead say with a headband? Yeah I know I'm sliding into woo-woo territory but the main point being putting the item of interest closest to the detector and processor of the information.
The crystal part acts as a detector as in a crystal radio set as opposed to putting a tiny piece of gold in a headband and wearing while out dowsing. Here's the wiki on how the Aqua Aura Crystal is made:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal-coated_crystal

Anyone know if this has been tried?

Last edited:

Bullet:Mich.

Mar 20, 2003
Michigan USA
I got to thinking about how people hold a witness in their hands when dowsing for gold or silver. What if say for example instead of holding gold in your hand you use an Aqua Aura Crystal? Or since the brain is the actual sensor and processor when dowsing you place a tiny Aqua Aura Crystal on your forehead say with a headband? Yeah I know I'm sliding into woo-woo territory but the main point being putting the item of interest closest to the detector and processor of the information.
The crystal part acts as a detector as in a crystal radio set as opposed to putting a tiny piece of gold in a headband and wearing while out dowsing. Here's the wiki on how the Aqua Aura Crystal is made:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal-coated_crystal

Anyone know if this has been tried?

I have never tried this type witness. Through the yrs of dowsing with a witness I have tried many different things for a witness and I have never found any witness that works perfect. I have also found that I can write something on a piece of paper and use this for the witness and it works better for me then any other type witness. I don't think there is any woo-woo territory when it comes to dowsing, its what ever works best for you.

widomanmx

Banned
Dec 6, 2013
Chihuahua (mx)
Detector(s) used
Gemini 3
Deepers
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I've done few tests with quartz (pendulum).

Pendulum quartz have some problems:
1) Find correct quartz .. seems that white-quartz is
2) Find right words to program :boxing:
3) Test program in a blind site :BangHead:
4) Naturally loses program (environment) = expiration :angel4:
5) Find right method to use it
CUARZO-BLANCO.jpg

.. but, works nice when its do it correctly :rolleyes:

I have never used a Metal-coated_crystal
.. looks a nice woo-woo thing to test :icon_thumleft:, question is, need program it or not??

OP
OP
S

Seden

Jan 28, 2008
Thanks guy's for responding as it is a crap-shoot. But you don't know if you don't try. Yes the idea of the quartz having a micro-thin coating of gold molecules (not enough to read on an ohm meter unfortunately) does interest me so will see.

widomanmx

Banned
Dec 6, 2013
Chihuahua (mx)
Detector(s) used
Gemini 3
Deepers
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Seden, clean and charge then make your tests
.. when program a quartz its important charge very well before program it, otherwise, energy spread will be weak/useless

Cleaning
Make a solution with 50% water and 50% alcohol (cane alcohol ~90%? pure)
Leave quartz 24hrs inside solution
Rinse quartz with water

Charging
Put quartz over a pot, half buried in earth and half out
Leave it 1 or 2 days down the sun

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread