D

dany

Tenderfoot
Aug 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello
I am really grateful for all of your posts and guide
i don't practice with card ,I practice to ensure is pendulum or spirit answer correct or not at this time

And another thing when i want to practice first i ask permission to my pendulum that can i ask question for practice then it's show yes

Sorry again , as I said before my English isn't good , so maybe i don't understand some of your word
if it's possible please show me guide way , AND PLEASE CLEARLY Show me step by step what to do from now to get best & trust answer again
for example show me first do this AND second do another AND third do ........
thank you very much

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
May I, can I, should I, ESTABLISH, CHANGE OR ADD Dowsing Conditions and Agreements or Programs which will be continually in effect until changed by me. Thank You for allowing me to Dowse this map.
"Primary Program is to be continually in effect until I choose to make changes.
Covering the overall primary controls, limits, agreements and dowsing responses.
The Purpose is to determine amounts, effects, conditions, circumstances, influences, times, measurements, distances, numbers, percentages and other requested areas.
Dowsing Communications to be inter- cooperative and restricted to: the Overall Universal Superconscious, my Superconscious, my Higher Self and their approved Spirit Guides/Guardian Angels, and others of their choice, my Mind Systems, my Subconscious and its related systems. This is to cause me no harm, discomfort or loss of energy, either physically or spirituality.
Influences such as misleading thoughts, imaging, wishes, or any other conditions from any source, physical or non- physical, including my own or other persons, entities or mind systems of any kind, are not to affect me adversely or cause incorrect dowsing answers.
Time as related to dowsing is to be in my time unless other wise requested.
Answers are to be selected from all available knowledge and information sources.
The Method of Answering by the pendulum or any dowsing systems is to be: General, swinging or moving to "yes", "no" or other information, indicating the most appropriate answer for the question asked. Clockwise spin is for searching or other agreed-on systems.
Temporary Changes may be made by me while dowsing, reverting back after use.
Program Changes like adding, deleting or changing may be made by me, but only by using a four step system of my choice. End of program."
"May 1 Dowse on the computer screen. Can 1 dowse on the computer screen , Should I dowse on the computer screen and thank you for allowing me to dowse this map or photo on the computer screen is to become a working part of all my Dowsing Programs, and be continually in effect until I choose to make changes. When used in reference to dowsing questions, the May 1, Can 1, Should 1, is to have the following meaning:
May I is to mean: Do I have appropriate permission?
Can I means: Do I have the ability to successfully dowse in this area and am I ready?
Should I means: Considering all aspects related to this situation would it be appropriate, proper and suitable to dowse in this area?
"Map Dowsing Program is to become part of and work with all my programs or agreements, and to be in effect until I choose to make changes. When using a map or drawing, some type of dowsing device, and with or without an additional pointer or straight edge, the dowsing system is to indicate when the pointer, straight edge or dowsing device is indicating the present map represented location of the object, subject or target specified by the dowser. End of Program., thank you"

OP
OP
D

dany

Tenderfoot
Aug 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello
Great information and many thanks for your time
But About permission with these ( May I, Can I, Should I )

In your post information and a few article write about this before any question say ( May I, Can I, Should I )

I want to sure how to use this law and if i wrong please correct me

This is only example :

For example i want to go New York City for holiday and i want to ask is New York good for me in this summer
NOW I want to use ( May I, Can I, Should I ) for start
BUT please tell me I must to say All of ( May I, Can I, Should I ) before question or only Once is enough ?

For example is this correct usage :
First To my pendulum , Can i Ask question ? Then if yes go to next step

Then :

May I ask Is New York good for my vacation in this summer
And if answer yes then again
Can I ask Is New York good for my vacation in this summer
And if answer yes then again
Should I ask Is New York good for my vacation in this summer

and if all answer was YES then say thank you and continue to ask more questions

is this correct ? if not please correct me

Thanks again

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
The wording and the order that you ask the questions is important. The more you use the pendulum is the way to learn..Art

Last edited:

widomanmx

Banned
Dec 6, 2013
Chihuahua (mx)
Detector(s) used
Gemini 3
Deepers
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

But when i ask question for test truth answer it's show wrong answer again
About 8 days show nearly wrong answer

But from 3 days ago it's show correct answer again

But again i don't know why today , it's show wrong answer to all of my question
I don't know what to do

++ Normal dowsing +++++++++++++++++

When you get repeatedly the same answer or No No No
.. probably its not a good hour for dowsing

There are days and times that dowsing does not work

Books recommend control questions:
1) start with easy "questions" that you know: My names is, Show me the Yes, Show me the No, This apple is green, etc.
2) Make 1 question or few questions
3) repeat #1 .. what happen to this anwers?
.. you will know if it's good time :icon_thumleft:

++ Divine dowsing +++++++++++++++++
If you using dowsing for your life can use "divine dowsing":
.. need feel/activate/use the heart before ask
.. happy as a child :occasion16: .. smile help :)

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread