All Treasure Hunting
Last edited by a moderator:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I use an old mechanical pencil. It works for me. I think that the important thing is learning to word the questions and the order that you ask them….Art

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to buy on ebay, but even there it depends on who the seller is and what country.

I think what is most important, you like the pendulum and the one that can get the best results in your hand. Before all the toxic effects of lead became known, lead bullet shaped chain pendulums were used by some dowsers. Since fishing sinkers are now considered not good for the environment, a few dowsers will convert them to pendulums.....but I'd recommend coating with acrylic or other suitable finish.

I have several gemstone pendulums on a chain and still use a painten or acrylic coated bass worm weight fishing sinker pendulum. For info on the latter type, see this link.

Making a fishing sinker pendulum

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Also avoid metal, crystals. I know there's some others but can't recall now. Point is keep it plain and simple to start out. They use a black wooden sewing thread spool with black cotton thread.
If the device has a wire attached to it you have to adjust for it.
A metallic pendulum attached by a wire will take on the charge of the hand it is being held by. A pendulum held by a nonconductive string will take on the charge of the last hand which held the pendulum. The pendulum when rotating above an object of a similar charge will continue to rotate and eventually swing back and forth perpendicular to the object. This pendulum when rotating above an object of the opposite charge will start to swing back and forth parallel to the object being dowsed. Caution here when dowsing an object you have touched the object will usually take on the charge of the last hand that touched it. This can be demonstrated by dowsing over an object such as a table knife depending on which hand touched the knife last an opposite reaction of the dowsing device will be seen.

Goldminer

Apr 28, 2006
Las Vegas, Nv
Here are a few that I made. PendulumDisplay2.jpg

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Use the small size wooden spool with black tread
, but if you don't have it you will end up like a few people around here.
There are some disgustingly ignorant types who claim you don't need meditation. That's because they don't f-ing know.
A lot of what you read on the internet is designed to turn you into a skeptic. I know the redneck way appears cheap and easy,
It teaches you how to work on yourself to pull yourself up from your misery.
Sam "Lobo" Wolfe said there are only a handful of real map dowsers in the country and they all walk close to God.
." There is a lot of false info put out.
If it relies on dowsing, it is unreliable.
Thank you Mike for telling us how you have made your Dowsing unreliable. Read all that you can. Try everything. Keep what works for you. Store what you have learned as you may need it someday...Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I come here to give treasure hunters information. Some of them have been on hunts with me and they know I can find gold. Most of the people I have done maps for are happy with my results. People who have tried my methods on Dowsing are happy with the success they have had.. You see...I am happy with my life and do enjoy chasing skeptics off this board because putting misinformation about dowsing on here should be a crime...Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Alive to the Universe! A Layman's Handbook of Supersensonics: A Practical Step-by-Step Guide to Becoming Supersensitive Man by the Techniques of Supersensoncis: Robert E. Massy, Christopher Hills, Allan Allen, John Hills, Michael Hammer: 97809164

supersensonics
The term S U P E R S E N S O N I C S is used to cover the related Fields of Radionics, Radiesthesia and conventional physics and to include a new science of vibrations which, For lack of another name, we have called Radiational Paraphysics. The incredible range of frequencies attainable by the physical human brain, plus the Frequencies in the unmeasurable spiritual domains of consciousness reveals that the laws of vibration are universal; but they are yet experiential and real and therefore the author suggests the term

S U P E R S E N S O N I C S, since it transcends the intellectual and conceptual modes of knowing, enters into the cosmic supersensitive sound current of the universe, and contacts the life-force directly beyond ordinary modes of perception.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are some disgustingly ignorant types who claim you don't need meditation. That's because they don't f-ing know.
I agree with that 100% signal_line. But as for crystals, Native Americans have used them since ancient times without any problem. Yes, people who don't meditate probably might and that is most likely the reason why.

Once on a forum where most do meditate, the question about best pendulum materials was asked, I said a silver chain/quartz crystal type. The top moderator came along saying the exact same thing. Not a treasure hunting forum, they were already at a level to handle quartz crystals. There is one NA tribe, they will tell you some quartz crystals are in their words "so sacred" only a trained priest should use.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
  1. I know a guy here that is the same way--absolutely refuses to read or learn anything. And his results show it.
I am 75 years old. I have been a full time gold prospector since 1981. If I came across something that I needed to know I would go to my friends. If they did not have the answers I would go to the library and research the subject. If that did not work I would go to the local college. I do things my way and will keep doing that. I am happy with my Dowsing and do not need any useless information at this time...Art

widomanmx

Banned
Dec 6, 2013
Chihuahua (mx)
Detector(s) used
Gemini 3
Deepers
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
dany:
Dont worry about shape/s
Dont worry about material/s
Any object hooked to a thread/wire/chain will serve :icon_thumleft:
.. all depends on the balance

The price of the pendulum not create a dowser

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When reading/studying Hills and you catch yourself discounting what he says (yeah, I raise my hand), all I can say is you are wrong and you better go back and read it again until you know what he is talking about. I don't think I have found a single mistake in that 600+ pages.
I'm an Admin at a Native American site, as long as there I will do it my way not using any of what they call "plastic" books.

Instructions for Native American dowsers | Native American & Cherokee Cultural Community

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
See post #17
The term S U P E R S E N S O N I C S is used to cover the related Fields of Radionics, Radiesthesia and conventional physics and to include a new science of vibrations which, For lack of another name, we have called Radiational Paraphysics.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radionics... Radionics is an alternative medicine that claims disease can be diagnosed and treated with a kind of energy similar to radio waves.[SUP][1][/SUP] The concept behind radionics originated in the early 1900s with Albert Abrams (1864–1924), who became a millionaire by leasing radionic machines which he designed himself.[SUP][1][/SUP] Radionics contradicts some principles of physics and biology and so is commonly considered pseudoscience.[SUP][2][/SUP]
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=radiesthesia+definition... Definition of RADIESTHESIA. 1. : sensitiveness held to enable a person with the aid of divining rod or pendulum to detect things (such as the presence of underground water, the nature of an illness, or the guilt of a suspected person); also : dowsing, divining.
Mike ..We are treasure hunters. I see no reason to read books written by these kind of people...Art

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know RD, referring to other cultures as "plastic" just cuts off all the available knowledge. Pride is the worst of sins for that reason. If you won't eat with sinners you eat alone. No doubt Native American dowsing came from Asia and got watered down. You might be able to trace it back, maybe even understand it better.The Chinese were the most advanced dowsers. They knew more than anyone but they kept it secret. Look, I know some people ain't got the smarts to read Hills. i mean it is blatantly obvious. But I know most people can understand the Handbook To Higher Consciousness. You are doing yourself a disservice not to seek the available knowledge.
DNA testing of the Cherokee Nation as a whole, shows evidence of Middle East origin, including Egyptian, Jewish tribe of Levi, Phoenician, and Greek.

However you are correct about Asia, even today certain tribes exist in that region, they can dowse with their bare hands plant tubers in the ground, to see if ready for harvesting. Their ability to dowse without any tools at all, supports the argument "dowsing is 50% tools and 50% the person's ability".

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dany

Tenderfoot
Aug 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello
Many thanks for all answer and guide
Sorry i was busy and i forgot to come this forum for get more information
as I said before, i am new with pendulum

I want to use pendulum for Yes & No Answer in my life
And when i buy crystal pendulum , for first & second days was very good and i practice with it and about or more then 97% show correct answer .

But after that it's show wrong answer
I pray for protection and use sage and ask permission before question , but no effect
And i ask my pendulum is any negative spirit here and make wrong answer for me , And then show yes
I ask my pendulum for clean it from me and it's show yes

But when i ask question for test truth answer it's show wrong answer again
About 8 days show nearly wrong answer

But from 3 days ago it's show correct answer again

But again i don't know why today , it's show wrong answer to all of my question
I don't know what to do

Is really any negative spirit make problem and wrong answer to pendulum ?

I hope that you analyse this and show me clear and easy way for get correct and truth answer

Another thing in many site or some article and professional dowser write use brass and ISIS pendulum because it's self cleanse & very powerful so is this truth about ISIS pendulum ?

thank you

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello
Many thanks for all answer and guide
Sorry i was busy and i forgot to come this forum for get more information
as I said before, i am new with pendulum

I want to use pendulum for Yes & No Answer in my life
And when i buy crystal pendulum , for first & second days was very good and i practice with it and about or more then 97% show correct answer .

But after that it's show wrong answer
I pray for protection and use sage and ask permission before question , but no effect
And i ask my pendulum is any negative spirit here and make wrong answer for me , And then show yes
I ask my pendulum for clean it from me and it's show yes

But when i ask question for test truth answer it's show wrong answer again
About 8 days show nearly wrong answer

But from 3 days ago it's show correct answer again

But again i don't know why today , it's show wrong answer to all of my question
I don't know what to do

Is really any negative spirit make problem and wrong answer to pendulum ?

I hope that you analyse this and show me clear and easy way for get correct and truth answer

Another thing in many site or some article and professional dowser write use brass and ISIS pendulum because it's self cleanse & very powerful so is this truth about ISIS pendulum ?

thank you

I copied one of my comments which has become archived on my new site. Read all the article for more info.

What is mental and physical dowsing?

"Getting back to the book I'd read on pendulum responses (the late 1980s, don't remember the book title) it was already out of print at the time. The author was a clinical psychiatrist, so he used pendulum dowsing as a tool for evaluation of a patient's mental condition. Now, this book also mentioned something about dowsing tests. To put the pendulum to a task of proving your results will always be right, backfires on you every time.

I was just beginning to get my own responses with a pendulum, so tested out his theory. Found a deck of playing cards, one pack never used before with no bends, scratches, scrapes, on any of the cards. I figured out that by holding the pendulum over the deck, you can dowse the color of the top card, then see how many times it would be right or wrong.

So, my test was set up, now holding my pendulum over the deck, asked first if red (either yes or no), then if black. The results came in like this on the entire deck of cards.

Red-all red cards were dowsed as black.
Black-all black cards were dowsed as red.

I shuffled the deck, really good 3-4 times to make sure it was done right. Same thing happened again. Tried a few more cards, same results again. I realized suddenly, by the laws of random chance, the correct answer should have happened at least 2-3 times. Took out a quarter, flipped it without dowsing the answer. You can be right quite often on whether quarter lands as heads or tails.....simply by the laws of random chance. If a dowsing test never produces a correct answer, this would be impossible according to the laws of random chance. Maybe we don't recognize random chance as a law, but for now on here, I'm going to call it a law."

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"But when i ask question for test truth answer it's show wrong answer again
About 8 days show nearly wrong answer"

You don't try to trick or use trap questions with your pendulum. It amounts to the same effect as when skeptics make a post for you to prove that dowsing really works. Dowsing works, accept it as fact and move on.

OP
OP
D

dany

Tenderfoot
Aug 3, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello
thanks for your reply
because my english is not good, i think your mean is , don't try practise with pendulum
yes ?
if yes because i am newbie & i didn't know that and in many article wrote everyday use pendulum practice
and i wanted to know how to ask from pendulum
now i don't know how to get correct answer from pendulum again
thanks again

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread