Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've had all types of PMs here on TreasureNet, really had to check this one out a while. I'd started to post a little in another board, but was not finished checking things out. I'm leaving for a family reunion out of state on Thursday, so don't have time. Leaving the telephone numbers out, one is in NJ the other NYC.

My name is Julia and I'm a casting associate at Bray Entertainment, the creators of American Diner Revival on the Food Network and All American Makers on the Science Channel. We are currently in the process of developing a new series based on the crimes committed by infamous bank robber, John Dillinger. This show will focus on a team of historians and treasure hunters in search for Dillinger's hidden loot which he buried before he met his untimely demise in 1934.

If you or anyone has any interest in participating in this project, you can email this address, call our Hoboken office at ****, or you can call my direct line****.

Thanks!

Julia Glock
Bray Entertainment
80 River Street Suite 5D
Hoboken, NJ 07030
p: ****
f: ****
e: [email protected]
w: brayentertainment.com
t: @bray_ent

I tried searching the Internet, came up with this page.

Casting and Development Intern, mandy.com

Attachments

• Julia1.png
    Julia1.png
    110.6 KB · Views: 98
  • Julia2.png
    Julia2.png
    89.9 KB · Views: 107
  • Julia3.png
    Julia3.png
    40.1 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
OP
OP
Red_desert

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I deleted my comment in the other board. I mentioned once in the dowsing board here, how I live close to areas where Dillinger was supposed to have been at times.

Last edited:

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My grandmother and her cousin watched Dillinger get shot in 1934.

Mike

OP
OP
Red_desert

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
His dad had a farm near Mooresville, nobody ever found anything. It was believed John D hid jewelry from bank safety deposit boxes, in a potato field. Mooreville is near Indianapolis, IN. Seems they must of used a farm in Ohio (Wisconsin?) too.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Red_desert

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My grandmother and her cousin watched Dillinger get shot in 1934.

Mike
That would have been quite an experience, one they never could forget.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That would have been quite an experience, one they never could forget.

She died in 1996, but she said it wasn't anything like you see in the movie. They didn't shout "Dillinger. Its the FBI!" She said they were about four couples behind Dillinger and his date. All of a sudden, gunfire started coming from every direction. Nobody yelled anything. Just started shooting. People were running every direction, and Dillinger ran up an alley, where he died. When people found out it was Dillinger, and that he was dead, they came streaming back. She said people were climbing all over his body cutting off pieces of his clothes for souvenirs. Pretty harrowing for a 21 year old girl from Memphis!Mike

OP
OP
Red_desert

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems like from what I can remember of the story in an older treasure magazine, sounds the way it happened.

OP
OP
Red_desert

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've still been checking this out, there is a thread now showed up on another treasure hunting forum.

(Link removed by mod for rule violation, can't post links to other treasure forums)

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions