Anyone try a Shungite Pendulum?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Since every material has it's own particular wave-field, it follows that the material of a pendulum can produce strong enough radiation to interfere with the wave-field under investigation. For this reason, keys or other metal objects are not recommended for use as pendulum weights. For their wave-fields are extremely strong, and erratic results occur when they are used..."[
/QUOTE]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wave_field_synthesis
Wave field synthesis (WFS) is a spatial audio rendering technique, characterized by creation of virtual acoustic environments. It produces "artificial" wave fronts synthesized by a large number of individually driven speakers. Such wave fronts seem to originate from a virtual starting point, the virtual source or notional source. Contrary to traditional spatialization techniques such as stereo or surround sound, the localization of virtual sources in WFS does not depend on or change with the listener's position.
Edward Tufte forum: Wavefields: intense animated data graphics
"Wavefields" are data graphics that draw on and completely fill the entire
display surface, using every pixel on the data plane to show high-resolution,
complex, multiple, animated statistical data-flows. Wavefields extend my work on
sparklines.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Obviously that doesn't stop the phony "internet experts" who claim they know it all. This "Supersensonics" is by far the most authoritative work on locating/dowsing. Anybody who doesn't crave this info is just ignorant and as Rush says "Stuck on stupid". And yes, some people really want to push the misinformation. I have to believe this is some kind of jealousy trip they are on and the funny thing is they really want people to believe they are "for the little guy". Don't eat that phony propaganda crap. You'll pick up all kinds of bad habits that might take years to correct. AND WITH LITTLE OR NO FEEDBACK YOU YOU MAY NEVER GET IT RIGHT AND YOU WON'T EVEN KNOW $#!+ FROM SHINOLA.
http://www.amazon.com/Supersensonics-Spiritual-Vibrations-Infinity-Supersensitive/dp/091643818X
Supersensonics: The Spiritual Physics of All Vibrations from Zero to Infinity (The Supersensitive Life of Man)

By far you are the most annoying skeptic that we have had...Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I am going to order one of the Rose Quartz Pendulums. I have found a lot of gold at places where Rose Quartz was present.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My name is Randy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread