goldkey

May 21, 2013
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta/Macro Anfibio Multi / Nokta Fors Core /Ace 250 - w/ 9"x12" Coil /
Whites TRX Bullseye
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The hate agenda isn't really about dowsing or locating. More like Cain and Abel. if that ain't a skeptic agenda I don't know what is.

So....what does that have to do with "You want real dowsing instruction?".......?
Seems that whole train of thought should be on another forum somewhere.....Do we have a hate/brother murder forum on here?
This is a waste of time if there is no instruction on dowsing.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don’t know a lot about Dowsing except for the fact that I can locate anything that I want . A positive attitude is a plus and a negative attitude means failure. Anything thing in life is a positive to me...Art
Native American won't use anything, until it is cleansed from negativity. Even their personal medicine bag, if they open it to show somebody or someone else touches it....then a cleansing with prayers.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The writings are as clear as you can get on this one--"You are either with me or against me."
I'm not for the plastic society people, quote me on it.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Might be he is using a Biblical reference.....to quote it applying to yourself, has messianic overtones. Reminds me of the de-programmers people used to hire (in the last century), to kidnap their adult child with thugs shouting Bible verses at them for hours until they break.

Last edited:

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You want real dowsing instruction?

No thanks, but thanks for asking - I'll stick with my Excal and E-Trac.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Enter in at the narrow gate where few pass through, for many go through the broad gates and take the easy way which leads to disaster."

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"...For the teacher's problem is not how to present the knowledge but how to find a student who can listen correctly to it. The teacher of cosmic wisdom will frighten away all those students who want to take the broad road...He will encourage those who are looking for the single key which will open up the nuclear center of Being.

"It is the Confrontation with self which has been on the wrong road for many years and who has acquired an investment in effort and knowledge, that frightens the mature student who is faced with the unthinkable thought of returning to square one.

"These students do not even know what they are learning and want everything explained in great detail just like learning the ABC's in school. Whereas the real student of wisdom, rather than knowledge and information, only needs a finger pointed at some area of his ignorance and he "sees" immediately..."

goldkey

May 21, 2013
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites TRX Bullseye
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Only by obtaining knowledge can a person acquire wisdom. God said that. There is no direct line to wisdom...skipping over knowledge.
Seems to be a case of self-exaltation. Why so arrogant? If God's principles are what you are quoting.....then it seems you think more highly of yourself than you should.
The teacher's problem is the teacher is not teaching. When you going to start teaching? I'm listening..........

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
So far he has not put anything that would help my dowsing. Still waiting as I like to try new stuff..Art

Lala

Aug 24, 2015
Central Georgia, USA
Detector(s) used
My 6th sense. No seriously. I just use my intuition.
My dad has the metal detector. No clue what brand it is. You think he's gonna let me play around with it? NOPE.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dowse this way. I have found some really cool things doing this. That's pretty much the ONLY way I work... Just... going with my gut. No you cant prove it except studying electromagnetism. All objects have an aura... Or electromagnetic field.

If you're sensitive enough to things like this.... you can "feel" somethings electromagnetic field.
I mostly hunt for things metal detectors wont pick up... Gemstones and quartz Gold... Raw stones.

Lala

Aug 24, 2015
Central Georgia, USA
Detector(s) used
My dad has the metal detector. No clue what brand it is. You think he's gonna let me play around with it? NOPE.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is it called when you are drawn to a certain area in the woods, or a spot in a giant wheat or farm field? I have always thought of it as some sort or magnetic draw or following the aura of the land.

If you're drawn, you're drawn. Go to it... don't squash what your gut says there is something there that you need.
When this happens I scan the surface of the area visually. Sometimes what I want is right on top. I found both my arrowhead quartz and a quartz crystal just scanning the surface right on top of the dirt shiny and in plain sight... other times... If I can't find anything relevant I dig a little bit and take a sample of it and rifle through what I find.

If your body says there is something there there is something there. Let me know what you find!

goldkey

May 21, 2013
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites TRX Bullseye
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you're drawn, you're drawn. Go to it... don't squash what your gut says there is something there that you need.
When this happens I scan the surface of the area visually. Sometimes what I want is right on top. I found both my arrowhead quartz and a quartz crystal just scanning the surface right on top of the dirt shiny and in plain sight... other times... If I can't find anything relevant I dig a little bit and take a sample of it and rifle through what I find.

If your body says there is something there there is something there. Let me know what you find!

Some of my best finds with a metal detector have been when I get out of the car and walk straight to it in a field and hit it.
I make a mental note of those times and have wondered about it. What made me go that one direction. I was drawn to it.
It's happened too many times to ignore that there's something to it. Especially when you look out at a big open field and made the decision to go to a certain spot.
Seems there should be a better instrument to use other than a brass or copper rod that would be more sensitive to the signal line.....one with a discriminator would be the ultimate....lol.
I did have good success using an Electroscope years ago....wish I had never parted with that thing. It seemed to work very well for me. I was caught up in other things at that time and didn't take it serious enough.

Lala

Aug 24, 2015
Central Georgia, USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some of my best finds with a metal detector have been when I get out of the car and walk straight to it in a field and hit it.
I make a mental note of those times and have wondered about it. What made me go that one direction. I was drawn to it.
It's happened too many times to ignore that there's something to it. Especially when you look out at a big open field and made the decision to go to a certain spot.
Seems there should be a better instrument to use other than a brass or copper rod that would be more sensitive to the signal line.....one with a discriminator would be the ultimate....lol.
I did have good success using an Electroscope years ago....wish I had never parted with that thing. It seemed to work very well for me. I was caught up in other things at that time and didn't take it serious enough.

I have this thing that we can train our bodies to do the same things. I would love to use a metal detector and try it out. Or an electroscope? Don't laugh... but... I haven't heard of one of those!

goldkey

May 21, 2013
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites TRX Bullseye
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have this thing that we can train our bodies to do the same things. I would love to use a metal detector and try it out. Or an electroscope? Don't laugh... but... I haven't heard of one of those!

Google electroscope long range locator..............A lot of people say they are glorified dowsing rods....which may be true. I do know from experience that it worked very well for me.
My step-father years ago made fun of me when I purchased it.....he said....That thing won't work. So I told him to hide some silver dollars on the farm and I would be out to locate them for him.
I located 2 piles of silver dollars within 20 minutes of being there. He didn't know what to say after that. It worked with no false readings....went straight to the first pile of coins. I scanned the back yard which is where he had the first pile buried and couldn't find another signal. I said....if there's another pile of coins then they aren't here in the back yard. He said...try around this side of the house. I scanned that side and it went straight down the hill to where he had those buried. He was a long time treasure hunter and had gotten me into it when I was about 13....I'm 58 now and still at it.

Lala

Aug 24, 2015
Central Georgia, USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Google electroscope long range locator..............A lot of people say they are glorified dowsing rods....which may be true. I do know from experience that it worked very well for me.
My step-father years ago made fun of me when I purchased it.....he said....That thing won't work. So I told him to hide some silver dollars on the farm and I would be out to locate them for him.
I located 2 piles of silver dollars within 20 minutes of being there. He didn't know what to say after that. It worked with no false readings....went straight to the first pile of coins. I scanned the back yard which is where he had the first pile buried and couldn't find another signal. I said....if there's another pile of coins then they aren't here in the back yard. He said...try around this side of the house. I scanned that side and it went straight down the hill to where he had those buried. He was a long time treasure hunter and had gotten me into it when I was about 13....I'm 58 now and still at it.

TOO COOL!

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The electroscope is a long range locator. I think Thomas was the guy who coined the term. Just shows how millions of dollars of advertising can lure the unsuspecting. If you want discuss this take it to the LRL page in the Metal Detector section or not.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
The electroscope is a long range locator. I think Thomas was the guy who coined the term. Just shows how millions of dollars of advertising can lure the unsuspecting. If you want discuss this take it to the LRL page in the Metal Detector section or not.
It worked for her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread