signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You won't find it here.

Bill Cox (deceased) has a fairly concise booklet titled "The Cameron Aurameter in Action". You can get a new copy at Dowsing.com or find a used book store on-line, but you may end up paying more. And you don't need the Aurameter to learn his techniques. He really knows his stuff, but it's more about psychic which is unreliable and inaccurate. that doesn't mean it can't possibly work, just you can expect way less recoveries than the physical.

Getting back to this Dowsing is not derma-sight (seeing with your skin). Cox also mentions about with your feet and that reminds me of a phony dowsing thread here about stepping on a dime and getting the rods to cross. That ain't dowsing--that's derma-sight. Christopher Hills goes into in his "Supersensonics" saying most adults don't believe it. He says most people can learn to see colors just holding their hand near the object in 1/2 hour to 1 1/2 hours. That's a lot closer to sensing the discriminated signal line from a frequency discriminator than it is to dowsing. Kinda funny these guys don't know this.

Obviously Hills has so much more info you will never learn it all in a lifetime.

Guess I gotta say people on here accuse me of pushing one technique or another. Well guess what, that's the skeptic spin in action. You look and see who is pushing their one-and-only way. Hills has over fifty different systems and they are so diverse you couldn't imagine. Like I said, if you aren't improving your are stagnating.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
What is it called when you are drawn to a certain area in the woods, or a spot in a giant wheat or farm field? I have always thought of it as some sort or magnetic draw or following the aura of the land.

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
He says most people can learn to see colors just holding their hand near the object in 1/2 hour to 1 1/2 hours. That's a lot closer to sensing the discriminated signal line from a frequency discriminator than it is to dowsing. Kinda funny these guys don't know this. "Quote"

I used to do that with pills in the 60s and 70s, loud music really tripped me out too !
Gary

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
He really knows his stuff, but it's more about psychic which is unreliable and inaccurate.
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=psychic

1. relating to or denoting faculties or phenomena that are apparently inexplicable by natural laws, especially involving telepathy or clairvoyance.
  2. of or relating to the soul or mind.

1. a person considered or claiming to have psychic powers; a medium.
Hills has over fifty different systems and they are so diverse you couldn't imagine.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Getting back to this Dowsing is not derma-sight (seeing with your skin). Cox also mentions about with your feet and that reminds me of a phony dowsing thread here about stepping on a dime and getting the rods to cross. That ain't dowsing--that's derma-sight.
Sorry Mike that you can not understand..

Dowsing 001.jpg Dowsing 003.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To rub a little salt on the wounds, just about every master dowser I have read says learn meditation. I say the same thing. I know people fear the unknown, but just some basic Yoga breathing is so simple to do. I mean, How can you get any simpler than breathing? These "internet experts" on this forum and just trying to keep you in the dark and feed you B.S. because they don't know any better. The height of ignorance. just tells me they don't know jack.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Anyone tried barefoot dowsing? Might hurt a little walking around in some places, but if there is a real connection between earth, magnetic fields, etc , and the human body, your footwear would work as an insulator and dampen any effects. Animals seem to have this connection and there are many things written on the subject of having contact with the bare earth with your body to supposedly rejuvenate it. Maybe there is something to it, I don't know. I have dowsed a couple expensive underground undetectable water leaks, and the plumbers that excavated and fixed them actually used the same methods. I wasn't barefooted though. I already freaked out my tenants by "witching" the spots they excavated enough as it was. I can't seem to dowse anything else though. If it saves me some money I guess can dowse it. If it can make me alot of money, I guess not.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, some people claim you need an earth ground. Others say it makes no difference. If it helps to to get centered then for sure it's worth trying. Personally I just focus my eyes on a sharp edge or corner of a nearby object to get centered. Really helps.

I've tried using grounding wires wrapped around my ankle then around my shoe. Didn't do much me, but I've thought during bad weather (lots of static from dust blowing, etc.) it might make some difference.

Yeah, as for learning some form of basic meditation, i guess some people are unable to breathe and count to five. But for everyone else, it's probably the single best thing you can do for your learning or advancement. When you catch your mind wandering, just get it back to counting five on inhale, hold for two, then exhale for count of five. I admit it's not as easy as it sounds and takes a minimum of eight weeks working at it, twenty minutes per session, two sessions per day. They say the untrained mind is like a wild horse. Most people can't go thirty seconds at first. So you want to block out the five senses.

By far the best practice technique I've found out of probably a dozen meditation books is "Into Meditation Now" Section Zero by Christopher Hills. He teaches how to expand your awareness, but you have to learn it right from the start or you will only expand your errors.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you've ever seen how the Chinese cook a pork belly, they dump salt on about a half-inch thick. That's kinda what i want to do about those who feel they are too good to practice and get daily feedback. Of all the offenses, this is by far the worst of the worst--right up there with pushing those phony calculators. Anybody wants the unreliable and inaccurate by nature map dowsing should demand this at the very least or don't accept it. It's just irresponsible, arrogant, well you get the point i hope.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hills (deceased) has a three-year course that is like 18 sections. You study each section for two months then complete a test and mail it in. I don't know much about it but for those who really want to improve, this has to be the ultimate. You can find the first book "Into Meditation Now" "Introduction and Section Zero" at used book stores. This has a few pages on Hills' meditation technique as well as how to study that I think is definitely worth learning, but just doing the very simple Yoga breathing you can find via web search will certainly help you improve your dowsing/locating. That and daily feedback is the absolute minimum for anyone who even claims to be a dowser. Even missing one day Hills says sets you back. And this is why I question the sincerity and motives of these phony "internet experts" because they have repeatedly said they don't need it. That's a phony skeptic cop-out if they even know at all. Anybody can swing a pendulum over a map and put an "X" or hundreds of them. If they were the ones doing the digging and spending their money and risking their health they would be a lot more careful what they marked. drhills.com if you want to contact them.

More than that, it is such a wonderful and beautiful experience with all sorts of other benefits for your life. I'm going anti politically correct here by saying anyone who tried to deceive you to stay away from this is borderline evil.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hills (deceased) has a three-year course that is like 18 sections. You study each section for two months then complete a test and mail it in.
What is his address?
I don't know much about it but for those who really want to improve, this has to be the ultimate.
Why have you not improved?
That and daily feedback is the absolute minimum for anyone who even claims to be a dowser.
Who gives you the feedback?
Even missing one day Hills says sets you back. And this is why I question the sincerity and motives of these phony "internet experts" because they have repeatedly said they don't need it.
Where does it say that?
. If they were the ones doing the digging and spending their money and risking their health they would be a lot more careful what they marked.
I have had no complaints?
Please answer the questions.

http://www.harmoniousenvironment.com/clearing.htm
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/RayGraceclearingprotocol15jul03.shtml
http://www.dowsers.info/toronto/DO.htm
http://forum.britishdowsers.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2418

Last edited:

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to laugh as I used to often go out front of my house and dowse my water and gas lines to show how dowsing works. Inevitably every other year I forget and dig them up with my metal detector. I live on a battlefield so it is not unusual to get a good signal especially a brass fitting.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never knew my second calling was to be a herpetologist. Too bad all the venom can't be used for good instead not good. Remember what Keyes says in his book.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No one likes criticism, and it's always easier to spot faults in others. Out of all my reading I can relate to every author on many levels. But when i come on this forum, I haven't read much of anything that relates to real dowsing. Something is not right folks. People direct their hatred towards me--that ain't conducive to what is needed. Like I said in Keyes book he says you should direct your energy towards working on your issues. When you harbor hatred in your heart your mind gets warped and you can't think right. Or as they say "He was so mad he couldn't see straight." As I said to one guy "You have a lot to learn." And it won't happen with a chip on your shoulder.

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How is it I can see more skeptic traits here than dowsing? Is it intentional deception or ignorance? The asinine antics and nose-thumbing lead me to conclude it's all phony skeptic tactics and agenda.

goldkey

May 21, 2013
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta/Macro Anfibio Multi / Nokta Fors Core /Ace 250 - w/ 9"x12" Coil /
Whites TRX Bullseye
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How is it I can see more skeptic traits here than dowsing? Is it intentional deception or ignorance? The asinine antics and nose-thumbing lead me to conclude it's all phony skeptic tactics and agenda.

From what I perceive here from reading a lot of your post....perhaps you allow yourself to become too involved in what the skeptics have to say about your post.
When I see a post that says "You want real dowsing instruction?", I expected to come here and maybe learn something that would advance me in my dowsing skills.
On the contrary I find random thoughts that are too scattered about other things than advancing my knowledge of dowsing. For someone that obviously spends a lot of time studying
about dowsing techniques, if you want to help others to benefit from your knowledge, try to focus on one thing at a time so you have something that is perceivable as being useful.
The negative energy is like a whirlwind, it will toss you to and fro, and keep you from helping others. That's called confusion.
All people are subject to arrows and darts being cast at us.......it's how we react that makes a difference. If you have useful knowledge about dowsing......try to share it with us
in a way that simple people can comprehend. There are others that have useful knowledge to share also....dowsing is not a one way is right medium because a lot of it is based on the gifts each individual possesses, and how they understand how to use those gifts of awareness. From one dowser to another...peace.

Last edited:
OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The hate agenda isn't really about dowsing or locating. More like Cain and Abel. if that ain't a skeptic agenda I don't know what is.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I only see one skeptic here. You seem to see a skeptic behind every tree. The only problem is that there are no trees

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The writings are as clear as you can get on this one--"You are either with me or against me."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions