Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds good.....Get down here Sept 5th and we can watch "Mighty Mouse" Demetrious Johnson vs "The Magician" John Dodson in the UFC Flyweight Championship, its going to be a barn burner. Maybe get in a beach hunt too...

Yes I had locator, a Metrotech, many times it was broke and un-reliable and it didn't help locating other utility companies cables either....

I won't be down that soon, though I love watching those little guys fight - they are so damn fast!!!! I fought at light heavy which is a whole different ball game!!!
I'll contact you for sure when I'm heading down that way, I have a bunch of TNer's I want to meet in Florida!!! Thanks and take care!

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I won't be down that soon, though I love watching those little guys fight - they are so damn fast!!!! I fought at light heavy which is a whole different ball game!!!
I'll contact you for sure when I'm heading down that way, I have a bunch of TNer's I want to meet in Florida!!! Thanks and take care!
I fought at 165 when I was taking Taekwando, every Friday night and Saturday afternoon. Our instructor allowed 3rd degree red and black over 17 to fight full contact with pads and gloves. I enjoyed the contact. We were required to do 3 mins of jump rope and 3 mins of body bag before the fight to burn up your energy some to keep from hurting your opponent....

Back then I ran 5 miles a day 5 days a week and worked out at dojo at least 4-5 days a week.... Best shape of my life then..........

Im really looking forward to the Johnson and Dodson fight, their first fight was really good, looking forward to the upcoming Conor McGregor and Jose Aldo fight in December as well....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread