Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Last edited:
OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have only searched in a park a few times. I stay away from them because they are full of junk..I do not search anywhere until I have thought about it. I have found that searching the softball dugouts where they have slow pitch softball. The guys with the early games come from work. Many change clothes in the dugouts. Many lost objects can be found there.
Aart: Yes, it is true that city parks have lots of junk in them, but that is exactly why I did my test in one. Still, my dowsing produced a greater number of targets than my bouncing ball did. If I had tried it out in the field where less targets are, I could not throw the ball far enough, but would have to use long distance dowsing then triangulate to a target.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Next time your up in Utah go to the town of Garrison 38 56 15.52N 114 01 52.52W. Go South on highway 21 about 17 miles. There used to be an old Cattle pen on the left. Check for gold near the road. Down the road is a road called Cowboy Road. Go down it and also check for gold. I will never go there again so it is up for grabs

Last edited:
OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Next time your up in Utah go to the town of Garrison 38 56 15.52N 114 01 52.52W. Go South on highway 21 about 17 miles. There used to be an old Cattle pen on the left. Check for gold near the road. Down the road is a road called Cowboy Road. Go down it and also check for gold. I will never go there again so it is up for grabs
Aart: I went through Garrison Utah a few years ago but I did not know at that time there was something there to look for. What is the target?

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you guys are ok, some folks can only think when someone else tells them what to think. its like when they used to worship the sun. just because it dont have a vdi or analog meter(analog is for art) meter, doesnt mean it dont work. i think you guys are new wave even thought its been around for century's. maybe its time to upgrade art and have a little fun. i hear those dug outs are scratch and sniff.......he he

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
you guys are ok, some folks can only think when someone else tells them what to think.
Most of us are here to shear information and tell of our experiences.
Aart: I went through Garrison Utah a few years ago but I did not know at that time there was something there to look for. What is the target?
The target would be gold bars. There is a whole lot of nothing over there.

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Aart: Why will you never return?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Aart: Why will you never return?
That’s a long trip for me now. Us 50 across Nevada is a bad drive. You can drive for a half a day out there and not see another car

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
signal_line
user-offline.png
This forum is a bunch of misfits--jack morons, escapees from a hoot colony, pagans, atheists, you name it. Probably every last one is a skeptic alias.

What happened to the '' no name calling '' on this great thread??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
[B said:
signal_line[/B]
user-offline.png
This forum is a bunch of misfits--jack morons, escapees from a hoot colony, pagans, atheists, you name it. Probably every last one is a skeptic alias.

elh
user-offline.png
What happened to the '' no name calling '' on this great thread??????????????????????????????????????????????????
Lets see now, is calling people "misfits--jack morons, escapees, pagans, athiests", name calling?

Last edited by a moderator:

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.