Why would I?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Having found over 300 items (I stopped counting at 300) while dowsing in way
out places and regions I have never been before until that moment, why would I accept someone claiming
or saying dowsing does not work????

There's no need for you to accept it, but at the same time realizing that
people form their own opinions, and have a right to them.

If you think about it, whether they accept it, or not, really has no affect
on you at all. You've done well, in your experience it works and that's
good enough...you certainly don't need anybodies approval.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
There's no need for you to accept it, but at the same time realizing that
people form their own opinions, and have a right to them.
Yes they do have the right to that opinion but that does not give them the right to come here and flood us with post calling us names and more...Art

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was out in the south / western desert of Utah, near the Nevada Utah state lines. I went out into the hills and started dowsing in a relatively flat area. My rods crossed. Using my medal detector, I verified a target about 2" under the surface directly under where my rods crossed. Out came a spent .22 long shell.

I dowsed again the same way and this second time, out came a shotgun shell base.

Now, there are skeptics who will say, see, because you did not find something real valuable, dowsing does not work. My reply is: If dowsing does not work, then I should not havd found even these insignificant items.

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Wow, 300.....what was your best, or most memorable find?
I was out in the south / western desert of Utah, near the Nevada Utah state lines. I went out into the hills and started dowsing in a relatively flat area. My rods crossed. Using my medal detector, I verified a target about 2" under the surface directly under where my rods crossed. Out came a spent .22 long shell.

I dowsed again the same way and this second time, out came a shotgun shell base.

Now, there are skeptics who will say, see, because you did not find something real valuable, dowsing does not work. My reply is: If dowsing does not work, then I should not havd found even these insignificant items.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This the the warped mind thing i have been talking about when people express their power trip addiction their brain just does not work right. I have NEVER said dowsing does not work. I have NEVER said map dowsing cannot possible work. I have said it is unreliable and inaccurate. i have also said a reasonable person could easily conclude they would be better to search the places on the map where the map dowser DIDN'T mark any spots. I've also said I would have given up treasure hunting nearly thirty years ago if I hadn't found out about the frequency discriminators. No need the crying for sympathy. That's just a sign of insecurity. BTW, most people do not consider finding junk/trash items as a good dowsing find. I mean if you are dowsing for gold and you find silver, that's called grasping at straw, not dowsing. Dowsing is finding an item that is in resonance with what your thought energy sends out.

Yeah, no one on this forum will tell you the truth. Maybe it's because they don't know.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Yeah, no one on this forum will tell you the truth. Maybe it's because they don't know.
Just what is your truth? You say his mind is warped because he found some thing that has no value. Do the guys that have dug 1000,s of pull tabs also have warped minds? Treasure is what the person doing the digging says is treasure. If you are enjoying what you are doing it is OK.

I have NEVER said dowsing does not work. I have said it is unreliable and inaccurate.
Sorry Mike that you have not reached the level that makes Dowsing reliable and accurate. You must be doing something wrong..
...Art

Last edited:
OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Aart: On 16 July, my wife, her daughter and husband, a friend of ours and her wolf dog, and myself, in two loaded trucks, headed for eastern Utah to look for the real stuff near Robbers Roost. We had planned to stay 7 days. On the third day, while touring goblin alley Utah, my wife's' daughter fell and cracker her right wrist and sprained her right knee. That ended that treasure trip as we had to go to the Price Utah hospital. I had planned to dowse for the treasure but never got the chance. We will return next year for sure and finish up what we set out to do, which was to also have a steak dinner that night before going back out to camp.

Treasure hunting is exciting and dowsing just adds to it. So sad for those who sit in front of their computers all day and talk about it but never really get out and do it, no matter the risk.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hey Les. I have been in that pretty area. I don’t remember the name of the places we ate but the food was good

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

nice.....so that's your best of 300?

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey Les. I have been in that pretty area. I don’t remember the name of the places we ate but the food was good
Art: The area there is the San Rafael Swell. Moab, Green River, and Hanksville Utah are three towns that boarders the Swell. We were headed to Hanksville by way of Goblin Valley when the accident happened which ended the trip for us. In the 1800's, outlaw gangs would go to that area and had many hideouts in that country. I had plans to dowse one particular site but never got the chance.

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't recall why I have you on IGNORE but obviously there is some reason. Anyway, if you are real and not just some skeptic alias (one of Carl's buddies) you are in for a rude awakening when you get out in the field. As the saying goes "It all looks good on paper." LOL That ought to be the map dowsers motto. "Total bewilderment" is an accurate description of what you can expect. You'll see why I quit dowsing in favor of the frequency discriminators. People refuse to accept the odds that are so much against them. Ten-thousand to one is very much a real number.

If you are really interested in improving your skills, do like every master dowser says and learn meditation. Even just the most basic form of yoga breathing can really sharpen your focus, but it takes a minimum of eight weeks of twice daily twenty or thirty minute sessions. Add two weeks for every day you miss practice.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This forum is a bunch of misfits--jack morons, escapees from a hoot colony, pagans, atheists, you name it. Probably every last one is a skeptic alias.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
This forum is a bunch of misfits--jack morons, escapees from a hoot colony, pagans, atheists, you name it. Probably every last one is a skeptic alias.
Well Mike, Monti, signal line. The proof is all over this board and others on T-net. You come here and other web sites and insult the people then delete your posts making those post that others have made into something that make no sense.

If you are really interested in improving your skills, do like every master dowser says and learn meditation.
I went up to Idaho and Dowsed with one of your Master Dowsers. The only thing he was good at was drinking from a bottle
...Art

Last edited:

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
there's your problem, you got no control box or swivel handle on them straightened out coat hangers.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dowsing is finding an item that is in resonance with what your thought energy sends out.

so thats how it works, cheaper on batteries i guess.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I don't recall why I have you on IGNORE but obviously there is some reason. Anyway, if you are real and not just some skeptic alias (one of Carl's buddies) you are in for a rude awakening when you get out in the field. As the saying goes "It all looks good on paper." LOL That ought to be the map dowsers motto. "Total bewilderment" is an accurate description of what you can expect. You'll see why I quit dowsing in favor of the frequency discriminators. People refuse to accept the odds that are so much against them. Ten-thousand to one is very much a real number.
Gee Les. I think he is saying that anyone that can Dowse is a skeptic. Ten-thousand to one may be how he tried to Dowse. No wonder he could find nothing. Some people will never learned to dowse.

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gee Les. I think he is saying that anyone that can Dowse is a skeptic. Ten-thousand to one may be how he tried to Dowse. No wonder he could find nothing. Some people will never learned to dowse.
Aart: I loved your post about going to Idaho with a master dowser who could only suck on a bottle. Ill bet he was a master of that movement that gave him a great big smile too. I nearly fell off my chair laughing. Looks like we are back in business here.

A couple of years ago, I did a test between throwing a tennis ball in the air and just pure dowsing to see which one would produce the most targets. Carl baby, you know the one I am referring to here, said that dowsing is no better or worse than throwing a ball into the air. Well, said I, "I AM GOING TO TEST IT." So off to the city park I went with my tennis ball in one hand and dowsing rods in the other. I started throwing the ball and scanning with my metal detector where it landed. People must have through I was nuts or something. "Look at that guy, first he throws a ball into the air, then goes there and does something with that silent weed eating thing. Then he walks around with some metal things sticking out in front of him. CRAZY.

My dowsing produced 15% more hits than a bouncing tennis ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions