Spinning rod question?

Al(GA)

Mar 6, 2010
I have dabbled with dowsing in the past and once when I was using a MFD (molecular frequency detection) which uses dowsing rods, I encountered a situation where one rod pointed straight and the other started making circles (like a helicopter blade spinning). I asked a few people as to why it did this and what did it mean? They didn't know and it has always bugged me, so I thought I would ask here --- anyone know or have an idea??

Al

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I also have had a rod spin. I don’t know the why and just except it. As long as it just happens once in a while I will do nothing..Art

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There was a famous dowser who pinpointed using a spinning rod, the rod spins as the other is pointing the right location.

OP
OP
A

Al(GA)

Mar 6, 2010
Thanks for the feedback guys --- pinpointing with spinning rod is the first explanation I have heard for this occurrence. I always like to learn.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Al, the spinning is caused by your sublimiinal reacton, the same as for normal dowsing. The why depends upon your thoughts at the momnt, were they just general or focased? Generally speaking they happen with un-focased thoughts.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hmmm. Dowsing has nothing to do with my thoughts it's a reaction from a material in the ground. Sometimes one rod might do a circle everyone is different and how they dowse and grip the rods. I learned using a green forked dogwood branch. Over water it would rise straight up and against your body and the line was usually right behind you. Any green branch would work though. I like to use a single bent coat hanger now. We only witch water and elec lines though. Use my detectors for treasure :thumbsup:.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread