Strange activity during seeking gold.

OP
OP
A

arti

May 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have tried your way of suggestion but nothing could find. The treasure signal let say move around 10 m square.It is not humans activity.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is that the site with all the brass shell casing (upper right)? There might be a little left or west of where the casing are found.....possibly a grave.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Something to try. Put a target down. Go about30 foot away from it and find the target line. Mark this spot because you will want to return to it. Now put another target about 20 foot from this spot and 90 degrees from the first target. Now when you walk the signal line the rods should cross before you get to the first targets. As for my methods I will only follow signals that are in one of the cardinal direction from where I encounter them. To tell which direction the target is I will drop one rod to my side and up rod will point to the target....Art

OP
OP
A

arti

May 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What about the bees and black birds then?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
What about the bees and black birds then?
Are the bees and black birds putting you in danger? Just teach you subconscious that they are not..Do not allow your subconscious mind to override your common sense. Just remember that you use your subconscious mind when you are driving and many more common task

OP
OP
A

arti

May 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, they are friendly creatures.the spirit who represent them is fooling me like moving the signal treasure all over the 5 square meter.

OP
OP
A

arti

May 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I need help to leave the spirit away thats why i need help

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I know for a fact that some treasure contain traps. Some treasures have a curse on them. But..Just whom is going to enforce this curse? When someone is dead they do not have the power

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
A

arti

May 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you believe entities?

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I know for a fact that some treasure contain traps. Some treasures have a curse on them. But..Just whom is going to enforce this curse? When someone is dead they do not have the power
Art: For the most part, you are spot on. But it all depends on the characteristic and components of the curse and the degree of ignorance or knowledge of the listener. Indeed, when the author of a curse is dead, so is that curse, unless it is like the following example of a so called: "curse" This one will last, simply because of how it came into being and the ignorance of the listeners, yet the author of the curse has been dead now for several centuries.

In the days of the Spanish explorers here in the Americas, when they processed gold ore, arsenic was produced. Arsenic is toxic. An Indian medicine man understood this fact and after placing some gold in the mine, he sprinkled large amounts of arsenic on the floor and mixed it in with the dust. Knowing the people in the village were ignorant about arsenic, he said: "I have put a curse on that mine shaft, so if you go into it, you will die!"

There is a real treasure in an old abandoned Spanish mine shaft in western New Mexico from which this story comes from. Around 1969, three men went after it and all are dead now. One died two days later in an Albuquerque hospital from undetermined causes. Because they had to crawl on their bellies to get inside the old mine shaft, he had breathed in large quantities of the dust which was saturated with arsenic, which the medicine man had placed there. One went crazy and was killed later while committing a crime in California. The last one lived a fairly normal life but later contracted lymphoma cancer which arsenic is known to produce. Being very depressed about it all, he got into his car and drove into the Sandia Mountains. At high speed, he missed a curve, went over the edge and when the car hit the bottom, it created a forest fire that took fire fighters three days to put out. End of story.

So, put on a face mask with a breather filter in it to keep from breathing any arsenic, put on some gloves and completely cover your self with a suit to keep your skin from absorbing the arsenic and go inside the cave and remove the gold, leaving the arsenic and the curse where they lie. But, just in case and to be safe, after you come out, take a long shower.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Yes there are a lot of traps out there. Many mysteries. We have been in old Spanish mines and the only thing in them were Civil war relics. I have often thought that many of the Spanish markers have been changed or added to by the KGC.

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes there are a lot of traps out there. Many mysteries. We have been in old Spanish mines and the only thing in them were Civil war relics. I have often thought that many of the Spanish markers have been changed or added to by the KGC.
I am not one who is concerned with or afraid of curses. They are nothing more than a glorified form of worthless witchcraft, and like the clouds in the sky, fade away as fast as they are conceived. Researching and researching again to dowse out a specific target / treasure is a must. If it's not there, it will not be found there.

A person once tried to put a curse on me by saying I would be in a car accident and die that morning. I thanked him for the warning then told him things do not work that way. I was not in a car accident and, of course, did not die that morning. That was back around 1981 and he was not, and is not, a dowser either.

It's kind of like someone saying to you: "Oh, I am so worried about you...." That suggestion in itself is a low keyed form of a curse. Gee, is there a reason I don't see why I am to be worried about by someone? Well go ahead and worry your fool head off if you like, see if I care. LOL.

Last edited:
Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Les, Art, while I working as a assayer I became care less. We were working with high Gold values but with 33 % arsenic, The lab walls were coated with yellow aresnic, and so I developed arsenic poisoning. A quick to to the hospital confirmed it. Qustioning treatement, they were going to use the approved treatment 'Lewisite' in itself a violent poison

I begged off and used a little known fact that massive doses of Vit ' 'C' were a chelating agent for heavy metal poisioning, successfuly.

What all this is about is that Arsenic is not a quick poison, so a finder could easily make off with the treasure before it fully effected him, not necessarily a good protection.

Last edited:

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Les, Art, while I working as a assayer I became care less. We were working with high Gold values but with 33 % arsenic, The lab walls were coated with yellow aresnic, and so I developed arsenic poisoning. A quick to to the hospital confirmed it. Qustioning treatement, they were going to use the approved treatment 'Lewisite' in itself a violent poison

I begged off and used a little known fact that massive doses of Vit ' 'C' were a chelating agent for heavy metal poisioning, successfuly.

What all this is about is that Arsenic is not a quick poison, so a finder could easily make off with the treasure before it fully effected him, not necessarily a good protection.
Trop: That is great you told your story about Vitamin C and how it works with metals to prevent damage.

Art: You mentioned earlier that you think the KGC may have changed, added to or changed Spanish signs and symbols. The Spanish Explorers were also known to set booby traps to kill people who found their treasures. One can read stories of people finding what they think is KGC treasures in caves or old mine shafts but they don't touch it because old dynamite is there with the treasure too. When the dynamite was placed there, they planned to use it at a later date, but were not able to. At the time, it was not old and highly dangerous stuff but had to be newly packed sticks, and therefore easier and safer to handle. So, would you say the KGC set booby traps also and if so, what kind for both buried and hidden in caves or mine shafts?

OP
OP
A

arti

May 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It has some brass cartridges but we should not confuse them with treasure signal.

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It has some brass cartridges but we should not confuse them with treasure signal.
I would love to dowse out a stash of brass cartridges.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions