Strange activity during seeking gold.

arti

May 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone!

l use perfectly L rods.One day while l was searching for gold l saw l strange activity.This site l dowsed before tow days and l have fixed with L rods hot point where the treasure was.Next day l go there was 6 00 morning and already l be there tow black birds where flying above my head and after that they disappeared.After 2 minutes seems like a bee was buzzing and a lot of bees were traveling around above my head.So the bee stayed for 5 minutes and all noises were gone.
l started to dig and the signal was moving in the right line seems the cache is moving so i was just digging the signal but nothing could see.The L rods movement was too powerful so could not have seen before this way of acting them.
l was totally foolish digging this way and l decide to stop because nothing could see.So l leave the site disappointed.
l have been three other times and birds and bees are still there showing me their presence for 5 minutes l leave the site.The powerful signal detected by L rods move around 5 m square terrain point by point sometimes is totally absent.This way of acting making me foolish.l know the treasure is there but is not seen by me and this entity which play soccer with me has its deal but l don't know how to make a deal with it.
In my point of view the entities play soccer and mess up with electronics.Our devices Metal detectors, Locators and L rods works good until are not indicated by this spirits activity.
If anybody has any kind of experience l am pleased to share it with us here.

Kind Regards to everyone
Art.???

Lucky Eddie

Feb 9, 2010
Maybe the spirits were protecting you Arti... Maybe whatever treasure is there was not meant for you - maybe it would be bad for you?

I heard you choked 3 people for just $2 each!

It was on a advertising sign at the fruit market!

"Artichokes 3 for $6". :laughing7:

Last edited by a moderator:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
It is a common psychological problem in that insecure people tend to project their personal deficiencies unto another in self defense, they are sure trying to pass theirs lack of knowledge over to you

OP
OP
A

arti

May 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is not so funny sometimes get scared from this situation

OP
OP
A

arti

May 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Art, thank you for your expertise, please be more clear .

HappyTrails55

Sep 30, 2005
Paso Robles
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
Well, this is touch and go situation. If your dealing with a treasure that has 'entities' or 'spirits' connected to it, it usually means they are most likely buried with it (maybe). I don't poo,poo this stuff at all. Since I believe in Life after Death and believe in the Spirit World to a greater degree and have been in this situation before, several different times. My personal advice would be to walk away from it and find some other treasure site. Ofcourse, lot's of people don't find it that easy to do that, so what's the next best thing a fella could try? Communication, try to appease the spirit in some way which takes you in to more research on just how. Also, maybe your reading the intent wrong. I've walked away from BIG TREASURE more than once, but with different circumstances but still Spirit Related. On our mining claim in La Panza we have a lot of Old Spanish Monuments for Death Traps and Treasure Monuments, Signs & Symbols, yet my Dowsing is somewhat irregular. Which is funny cause when I get away from these locations I dowse other Gold (Placer) PERFECTLY and have found lot's of Paystreaks this way. So there's really nothing wrong with my dowsing ability. If your still up to it, try getting this Book by David Villanueva (see pic's) and try taking some different kind of pictures of your site. The pic of the Forest here with the BLUE AURA is what I personally took and found gold float close by, but I couldn't get right to that spot where the blue is cause I was getting messed with by you know what. So I walked away from it...That picture by the way was fully analyzed by MUFON which has one of the biggest and greatest amount of photo analysis experts in the business and deemed it NOT A UFO, NOT FAKED, NOTHING was in any form messed with, they just didn't know WHAT IT WAS!...Well, this is in the area of the Old Lost Padre Mines of La Panza, San Luis Obispo County and I've got hundreds of pic's of the Old Monuments and such, yet, my dowsing either is not perfected yet or ????....Darrell 100_8492.JPG 100_8498.JPG 100_8495.JPG 100_8497.JPG 100_8496.JPG 100_8494.JPG 100_8493.JPG

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I have walked away from a few treasures. Most of these places it would have been a hassle to get permission to dig. Military or freeway property are the most common. When you find a signal line and follow it you never know where it will go.

OP
OP
A

arti

May 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice comments but l would prefer to suggest me searching it.

OP
OP
A

arti

May 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Happy trail 55,People who bury this treasure l think has made any protective spell and a ritual to guard this treasure?!do you think if l act the same way can l release the treasure.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This showed up in a photo taken of Spanish carved rocks. It actually is standing on top of pic section with my black circle, didn't even notice until later.

Attachments

• IMAG0005-Bartoncrop5.jpg
    IMAG0005-Bartoncrop5.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 598
  • IMAG0005-Bartoncrop4.jpg
    IMAG0005-Bartoncrop4.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 712
  • IMAG0005-Bartoncrop3.jpg
    IMAG0005-Bartoncrop3.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 164
  • IMAG0005-Bartoncrop3B.jpg
    IMAG0005-Bartoncrop3B.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:

HappyTrails55

Sep 30, 2005
Paso Robles
Detector(s) used
Teknetics G2
I see Don Jose has joined in this thread, ask him first Arti...then research here on TNet my posts under Marks & Signs, Animal Sign, Feather Sign (Oct. 13, 2009) lot's of Spanish Monuments, Signs, Symbols here in La Panza.....also under Treasure Legends, Aztec Gold, look for the post (and my book) THE RETURN OF THE GIANT SERPENT....maybe the answer is in one of these posts as well......I'll get back to you....Darrell 100_4075.JPG 100_8054.JPG 100_4098.JPG 100_4076.JPG

OP
OP
A

arti

May 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red, please Dowse this pic! the strange activity is situated in this pic. Can you dowse the source of strange of the strange spirit activity in the picture? View attachment Doc.pdf

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
The only time that I see Crows is when there is a dead creatures in the area. Bees can mostly be found in an area where there are yellow or orange flowers

OP
OP
A

arti

May 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think is not a real bee but guard showing its presence like it is a real bee

OP
OP
A

arti

May 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
art , the strange activity is happening on this pic posted

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have you tried leaving your rods in the truck and using the best tools you have your eyes? Go to the spot and walk around and look at everything around you. You might find your answer by just concentrating on your surroundings and not focusing on what your rods are telling you. As you probably know us humans have a tendency to trot right by the obvious. Give it a try.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread