Psychic Detective.

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I just got through watching a program on TV called: "Psychic Detective". The show was about how a lady psychic was used by the police to solve a murder mystery in Arkansas. She picked out the killer from the victims year book, told the police how she was murdered, and where she was buried, which was some 45 miles from the crime scene.

It was interesting to see how she worked. She used her hands by touching each picture in the victims year book while holding a picture of the victim in the other hand. It reminded me of how some people on this forum describe dowsing with hands only; no rods or pendulum etc., just hands. Then, while driving around in the police car to find the location of the crime, she used her left hand as if it was an antenna to pick up energy, and held the victims picture in her right hand.

Of course, the police were skeptical at first as they were frustrated from many years of investigating the crime and had gotten no where with it. When they arrested the suspect, he confessed to the crime, went to trial and got 250 years in prison.

Your comments please on how this might be like dowsing?

Last edited:

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The hands can actually feel something similar to heat when dowsing, which can be anything or anyone. The hand
( whichever one used, right or left ) depends on the user as different folks have different ways to do things. If you want to try it out all that is necessary is hold the hand out in front as if to push someone away with palm away from you. It does take much practice and determination unless the person has the natural gift so to speak.
Try it going down the road to locate police with their device to check speed of cars and trucks.
Before anyone starts throwing mud at this let it be known that everyone may not be able to feel anything, and there are those who are not interested in it, SOO, we need no skeptics and saviours to save the public from the
bad guys who enjoy their own hobbies. Have fun with it,:coffee2: one for the road--------

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Les, Eth, yes that's possible. Every person will have a different sensitivity point and feeling, so don't limit yourself to what the other person felt or saw. Develop yours,

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Nothing surprises me. The human brain and our DNA is still an unsolved mystery. I have known people who could shut down pain just by tapping their wrist or saying some words

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing surprises me. The human brain and our DNA is still an unsolved mystery. I have known people who could shut down pain just by tapping their wrist or saying some words
Right on Art, and I have said for several years now that all that is known now about DNA will someday seem like childs play. It may take a long time but there is more to DNA than meets the eye. Today they can tell you the color of your eyes and hair through DNA -- tomorrow may be ???????????????????????????? I know some will gladly sling mud on this but it takes time to find things out, and DNA is short now because of the dumbing down of America by certain people.
Stay tuned for the next broadcast --:thumbsup::icon_thumleft::coffee2:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Like I said there is no surprise. If you want to do something you just have to learn how. You may never reach your goal but you will learn something about yourselves along the way

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You might not find this info openly on the Internet, but psychics more or less have a theory about photos (unless retouched) provide a link to connect spiritually to people. Holy books are nothing more than printed text on paper, yet many believe it is possible to connect to higher levels of reality by contemplating portions of them.

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I brought this subject up because the way the lady did her work, it reminded me of how dowsing is done by dowsers who use their hands only. I was hoping there would be some skeptics weigh in on this as I know some people do not believe in psychics. But how can they deny or dismiss it as fake when a psychic solves a case the police have not been able to solve in years? The same goes for dowsing. Just because people like Randy set up an experiment to prove or show that dowsing does not work, many then assume it does not, even though dowsers have found many things in the past. Just goes to show you, the proof is not always found in scientific methods, as the proof is in the fact dowsers find all kinds of stuff and have for centuries. It is an interesting world we live in.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread