Dowsing Request

ShadowLine

Jan 20, 2013
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been researching Native American history of my area and believe the picture below has high potential for early settler and Native American artifacts. (There's also a rumor of hidden spoils from a mid 1700s theft). Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
middle L.PNG

OP
OP
S

ShadowLine

Jan 20, 2013
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting you would make that request based on what i know of the area. Will get u the image asap.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S

ShadowLine

Jan 20, 2013
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The small building in the center pic the first pic is now near the top left under the three horizontal lines. Of this pic isn't good enough let me know and i will get another one. Thanks!

uploadfromtaptalk1446658104986.png

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
A very weak signal for gold coins. 3 or 4 of them. They may be in a glass jar but that signal was very very weak. They are not very deep.....Art
uploadfromtaptalk1446658104986.jpg

OP
OP
S

ShadowLine

Jan 20, 2013
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you Art! You searched specifically for gold and silver, correct? I take it there weren't any hits on the first pic.. The location you highlighted does make sense for a hit on precious metals due to the history of that specific piece of property. Luckily it is about 100 yards into private property so I have a shot at gaining permission to hunt the area. (about 100 yards away is a strict "no metal detecting" government property). If I can gain permission to hunt I will share the results. Thanks again.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
T
hank you Art! You searched specifically for gold and silver, correct?
Yes that is what I ask for. That is what I like to search for

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

ShadowLine

Jan 20, 2013
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
While i am trying to get permission to hunt the second pic does anyone get Native American or early settler hits on the first pic?

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Green in general is a color indicator, I use for various other targets mostly archaeological (old ruins or foundations but especially those non-metallic objects such as Indian flints, glass, pottery, carved stone with treasure signs).

Attachments

• middle L-ShadowLine.PNG
    middle L-ShadowLine.PNG
    347.2 KB · Views: 90
OP
OP
S

ShadowLine

Jan 20, 2013
Detector(s) used
Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to this location on Sunday and couldnt get my gps to update my location on the map so i didnt make any progress. I did encounter a large fox twice on my hike though. The first time it was leaping across boulders down the mountain. I turned and headed the opposite direction toward the top of the mountain and had it cross the trail about 25 yards ahead of me. Largest fox I have ever seen. Could have been different ones but I cant believe there would be two as big as they were in such close proximity. So it was a bust as far as searching but cool to come so close to the fox.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to this location on Sunday and couldnt get my gps to update my location on the map so i didnt make any progress. I did encounter a large fox twice on my hike though. The first time it was leaping across boulders down the mountain. I turned and headed the opposite direction toward the top of the mountain and had it cross the trail about 25 yards ahead of me. Largest fox I have ever seen. Could have been different ones but I cant believe there would be two as big as they were in such close proximity. So it was a bust as far as searching but cool to come so close to the fox.

Thanks! Interesting fox story, maybe that fox was curious as to what you were doing?

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi ShadowLine,
Dowsing revealed loose coins in the area of the white circle,
Thx for posting your picture,
Jon
middle%20Ldowsed.png

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi ShadowLine,
Dowsing revealed treasure in the areas of the white circles. Blue circle loose coins.
Thx for posting your picture,
Jon
uploadfromtaptalk1446658104986dowsed.jpg

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread