Why is there no warning on this forum page? This is all bogus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I've tried to warn people this forum page is bogus. I've said before this phony stuff should be on the "Psychics/Mediums/Paranormal" forum page. I wonder who is behind all of this. It's here to lure suckers. Don't fall for this.
And you want us sent to the "Psychics/Mediums/Paranormal" people? Just how do you think Dowsing would fit?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Untitled.jpg
http://www.treasurenet.com/index.php?pageid=rules

there is an easy Fix.

Ignore this section
:thumbsup:

Ule.jpg

Ule.jpg

you will never again feel like you need
to save the world from Dowsers
sharing their Knowledge & Opinions
on TreasureNet
:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Signal_line, just like Jeff said, if it bothers you ignore the forum, the dousing forum is part of TreasureNet forums, as you have been told before, stop attacking the forum.

kingskid1611

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2015
Oklahoma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you don't like it get over it. A lot of people don't believe in God and they just ignore him too. Its not hard to be hard headed.

MountainDewed

Oct 4, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Why no warnings from your warnings? I'm highly depressed now and could/should have been warned before reading...

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No telling how much money and time has been spent chasing the false leads that spew out of here. use a little logic and ask yourself "If these guys know how to do it, why don't they go out and find it for themselves?" Lot of excuses, blaming people like me, and propaganda. And don't forget spin, the skeptic and politician's weapon.
What part of "if it bothers you ignore the forum, the dousing forum is part of TreasureNet forums, as you have been told before, stop attacking the forum" is hard to understand?

Last time I ask to stop attacking the "dousing" forum...

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Yeah, it's hard to get the truth out around here without getting threatened from somebody. I've been at this dowsing and locating since the late 1970's and I'm about to hang up my L-rods for something way better.
I have not seen any posts of yours telling us how you dowse or asking for help. 45 years of doing something wrong maybe hard to correct.

I
'm so slow and ignorant most of the time. i used to believe in map dowsing, but years of failed searching and tons of reading all the famous people in the field I slowly figured it out-
Sounds to me that you have not figured it out
-it's the same story with the remote viewing. Millions of govt. dollars and hundreds of thousands of hours spent on the most talented people in country and nothing to show for it. Go stick your head in the sand.
How do you know that?

Like the saying"Even a blind hog finds an acorn once in a while." Someone posts a photo of a known cache area and they put a hundred X's and O's all over it,
I have not saw that
sooner or later someone is going to claim it was map dowsed. And you gotta wonder how many phony shills there are. There's more but I ain't saying it.
You have claimed over and over that we get no feedback
No telling how much money and time has been spent chasing the false leads that spew out of here. use a little logic and ask yourself "If these guys know how to do it, why don't they go out and find it for themselves?"
There are many reasons why people don't get out like they use to.
Lot of excuses, blaming people like me, and propaganda. And don't forget spin, the skeptic and politician's weapon.
No excuses, no blaming people. Yes. From time to time we do get some skeptics

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's "even a blind pig will occasionally find a truffle".
The squirrel goes after the acorns. okay, glad to get that off my chest.... :laughing7:
may not be long now, though. wait for it.....

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My dowsing rod doesn't work for water or treasure, it locates something else & it works!!

OP
OP
signal_line

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My posts get deleted but the truth is still out there.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My posts get deleted but the truth is still out there.

Truth is if you keep attacking this forum your going to lose the privilege of posting at all...

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
signal_line ....

You as much as said You do not like this section of treasureNet.

Do yourself a favor now !

Move on Or I will help you in a more drastic way !

you are no longer Welcome to discuss Dowsing Or Dowsers on TreasureNet !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread