Ring-ing in the new year

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was at a friends holiday gathering around Christmas time. We got to talking about detecting and what not and one of the people said he misplaced his ring when setting up xmas lights, tree, ect. So I said I could come by with my metal detector and dowsing equipment and search when we could all meet. When I got there today I thought he had lost it outside but I found out that he was talking about somewhere in the house. I said the only way to search now is with the dowsing rod.
So we went floor by floor from basement to 2nd floor and the dowsing rod locked on a target up there towards a dresser about 15 feet away. He took my white's pinpointer and started to scan over the clothes and inside the watch pocket in a pair of jeans this beautiful 14k white gold ring was discovered. He was thrilled that it was discovered and even more how it was discovered as his understanding was that the rods were just for pipe locating and didn't have capability to search horizontally. All in all a great start for the new year.
Jon
WhtGold_1_2_16.jpg

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had 2 gold rings did my own mounting of the stones and still 1 gold blank ring nothing mounted yet. Moving here back in 07, searched through some unpacked boxes, 1 ring and the blank still not found yet. Searched visually many times and looked every possible spot (without dowsing).

After a few years and then making my new bronze set of dowsing rods, tried dowsing for them. I had 1 box on a shelf kept getting signals from, didn't see any gold ring yet. One day after signals same box again, decided to get at whatever is making this response to my rods. Turned out to be the gold ring blank. Later still getting signals on that box, got a surprise, a gold nugget ring blank never remember ordering. Found all of them including the nice gold nugget style ring without a stone mounted on top yet.

Last edited:
OP
OP
teleprospector

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had 2 gold rings did my own mounting of the stones and still 1 gold blank ring nothing mounted yet. Moving here back in 07, searched through some unpacked boxes, 1 ring and the blank still not found yet. Searched visually many times and looked every possible spot (without dowsing).

After a few years and then making my new bronze set of dowsing rods, tried dowsing for them. I had 1 box on a shelf kept getting signals from, didn't see any gold ring yet. One day after signals same box again, decided to get at whatever is making this response to my rods. Turned out to be the gold ring blank. Later still getting signals on that box, got a surprise, a gold nugget ring blank never remember ordering. Found all of them including the nice gold nugget style ring without a stone mounted on top yet.

Omg that would have drove me crazier than I already am, I'm glad dowsing helped you find all that. Lost items really bother me.
I just found my missing construction hat I need for Tuesday. It was shoved in the back of my van. Someone moved it from where I keep it usually and of course no one knew anything about it...lol, I felt really dumb dowsing for it but it worked.
Jon

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Forgot to mention also......since moving here, had things packed for prospecting in a large box in one room and moving items needed to pack from another room. when I looked through the packed box for the tiny test nugget in a small jewelry size plastic ziplock didn't see it. Checking a few times in each room, finally realized I needed to use my dowsing rods. No signal in the start room, moving in sight of the packed box got a hit and pinpointed it in the box. Still didn't see it and checked the whole box. Apparently as I picked up stuff out of the box in the dowsed spot, a little adhesive spot on something stuck to the nugget ziolock and dropped off on the floor next to the box where I couldn't see it. I checked around with the rods until pinpointing the test nugget and moving stuff it fell to the floor. So, my test nugget proved to me before the trip that it is possible to dowse a single small gold nugget.

OP
OP
teleprospector

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Forgot to mention also......since moving here, had things packed for prospecting in a large box in one room and moving items needed to pack from another room. when I looked through the packed box for the tiny test nugget in a small jewelry size plastic ziplock didn't see it. Checking a few times in each room, finally realized I needed to use my dowsing rods. No signal in the start room, moving in sight of the packed box got a hit and pinpointed it in the box. Still didn't see it and checked the whole box. Apparently as I picked up stuff out of the box in the dowsed spot, a little adhesive spot on something stuck to the nugget ziolock and dropped off on the floor next to the box where I couldn't see it. I checked around with the rods until pinpointing the test nugget and moving stuff it fell to the floor. So, my test nugget proved to me before the trip that it is possible to dowse a single small gold nugget.

Way cool! :headbang:

MrBalance

May 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Teleprospector and Red Desert I am
happy to be here in your company.

I have also found out that finding objects
that have strong emotional attachments
is much easier than finding objects based on size/value.

I think dowsing for treasure will be made easier
if we were to find a way to filter for people with
strongest emotional attachments and then somehow go "through them",
then if we focus solely on the treasure.

In any case I am happy to read your posts and be able to contribute.

Let special energy protect us.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread