Anyone dowse the Powerball lotto?

bedrock bubba

Jun 27, 2010
Is it even possible? Its dowsing to a future event, when the numbers come up. I tried before with the 49er lotto, and came close, but was one number off a few times.

I rigged up a chart that looked like a big calendar, with rows of numbers, and used my tourmaline pendulum. You drag the pendulum accross the chart, and wait for a response, and write each number down.

I may try it for the Powerball, which is 1.5 billion now!! Woooweeeee!

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are potential future events in the world, being influenced in the present, by the free-will of people and various electromagnetic frequencies......these you might be able to dowse the outcome. However, the winning number combo for the next lotto draw does not exist yet. Most likely with the dowsing you'll be picking up recent winning number combos. If that happens, your chances at winning could be reduced even more.

OP
OP
B

bedrock bubba

Jun 27, 2010
Art, your right! The numbers haven't been picked yet!

But when you google it, there are those who say they dowsed the numbers!!!!WTF?

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RD and Aarth are correct, you can't dowse what does not exist.
Marvin:coffee2:

Hmmmm, I could swear that I have one of those space aliens living next door.:laughing7:

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is it even possible? Its dowsing to a future event, when the numbers come up. I tried before with the 49er lotto, and came close, but was one number off a few times.

I rigged up a chart that looked like a big calendar, with rows of numbers, and used my tourmaline pendulum. You drag the pendulum accross the chart, and wait for a response, and write each number down.

I may try it for the Powerball, which is 1.5 billion now!! Woooweeeee!

A person can dowse for whatever they want, however if dowsing worked 100% on a game of chance and future event, then it for sure should work 100% to reveal buried treasures that are in existence now, and we all know dowsing does not work 100%. We all know how difficult it can be and how long it can take to research and recover treasure. Dowsing does work for obtaining information on what is know now and the past, not future. Now some may actually win lottery now and then by dowsing it, but not all the time, if they do it's by chance and the odds were beaten, but if it happened all the time and consistently with different people who dowsed then it would seem it's another reason it's happening, I believe all things happen for a reason....this would lead me to conclude if anyone who dowsed and hit the lottery each time that it's really coming thru from a "higher source", and there would be a reason it's only happening to certain people, a topic that's not really the scope of this forum.
If you want to see how well dowsing works on lottery and not spend any money, Pick a date and game, then dowse the past drawn numbers and see how you do.
Just my thoughts,
Jon

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread