dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Aetheric energy
If not this, what is Dowsing power called ? Or what should it be called ? Why name something not proven, or hardly believed.
I now have invented, a continuous, constant power, aetheric signal generator. YES, Generator, not enhancer !!
Should I show the world, that Dowsing can now be proved ?, or should I keep it quiet ?
You don't get a pic, and I won't go into to much detail, but ask away, one question at a time please, and I won't be in a hurry answering, am kinda busy.
I know that proof is in what is found, and how it was found. I only have the device and ability to prove Dowsing is true, do able, and with this generator, predictable. Dowser

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For those that are not sure what this means.

No Elements can hide, all Treasure,Gold, Silver, Meteorites, Gems, Ore, ect, can easily be found, Dowsing... Dowser

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow who woulda thunk?
Can't wait for more dowsing requests from those newly converted.
In the meantime I'm gonna lean back......
lean_back.jpg

S

stefen

Dowsing or Water Witching has been around for eons, as has using the same method for finding buried pipes or conduits.

Using dowsing to find treasure and like objects has never been proven, scientifically or otherwise, some say otherwise.

Some will state that they can find minerals, gold, silver and buried treasure using rods or sticks...let's say I want to find gold one day and silver the next...do I whisper instructions to the sticks or simply rub them in some manner?

Then there are the extremists that contend that they can witch printed maps, pictures or greasy napkins with doodles and identify potential finds...again not proven scientifically or otherwise. No actual finds have been posted, let alone witnessed.

That is like a Chiropractor contending they can cure cancer by manipulation...

Would you have people take the leap of faith and accept these exaggerated claims without proof? Probably not.

Looking forward to intelligent discussions providing actual scientific proof. :coffee2:

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dowsing or Water Witching has been around for eons, as has using the same method for finding buried pipes or conduits.

Using dowsing to find treasure and like objects has never been proven, scientifically or otherwise, some say otherwise.

Some will state that they can find minerals, gold, silver and buried treasure using rods or sticks...let's say I want to find gold one day and silver the next...do I whisper instructions to the sticks or simply rub them in some manner?

Then there are the extremists that contend that they can witch printed maps, pictures or greasy napkins with doodles and identify potential finds...again not proven scientifically or otherwise. No actual finds have been posted, let alone witnessed.

That is like a Chiropractor contending they can cure cancer by manipulation...

I invented a Aetheric energy signal generator, and it can prove what I said. I can see that your vote would for me to keep it secret, because if I showed proof, it wouldn't look good for skeptics. Dowser

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am a Master Dowser, and after multiple testing of devices on the market, along with failed inventions of my own, I , being a perfectionist, finally created this generator. I would not be posting that dowsing could be proven, unless I could be absolutely prove it. Yes you still have the right to doubt, because I am not in the position to prove it yet. I live in Northern Michigan, and besides the two feet of snow, it's not bursting with nuggets nor lost treasures. I wasn't going to wait 6 months or whatever to show proof, I was only announcing that I am the first person that I have ever claimed to create this new, unknown energy generator, before someone else figured it out. Dowser

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Yes it has
No I don’t
Yes they have
Looking forward to intelligent discussions providing actual scientific proof
That’s what we have done. Try reading the 1400 posts some time and it may surprise you that all our answers you want are on this board

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A quick explanation

Earth generates Magnetic field, Magnetic field creates Etheric energy, Energy causes all Molecular resonation of atoms, Etheric energy creates same Element connection lines. Power wasn't constant and it pulsated, brain filled in the gaps, skeptics born. Nature quits generating Etheric field, no more dowsing works. Invented machine to generate new Etheric field. Only the Element placed in device signals same Element and connects, causing dowsable line. When nature is generating Etheric energy all molecules resonate, allowing for the detection of voids and tunnels, but the generator only resonates what's in it, causing only that Elements lines, nothing else vibrates, I can no longer Dowse voids and tunnels, but my signal is all alone, no more other lines, no way lines, no power lines, no underground rivers, only my Element lines.. Dowser

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To further complicate things, a few years ago while power was on but weak, I did a number of tests with same elements across from each other. I learned that at certain specific distances apart, dowsing worked better. So I learned the 5 distances that make a difference in nature. 67 is the furthest, but it's awkward and to heavy to use rods that long. Power is not strong enough to move them now, and my machine isn't either. But one length that doesn't work is 8 inches. One of the sizes below eight, is the most sensative length.. Does anybody else know which one? Dowser

S

stefen

I invented a Aetheric energy signal generator, and it can prove what I said. I can see that your vote would for me to keep it secret, because if I showed proof, it wouldn't look good for skeptics. Dowser

Oh you are so wrong...by all means quit blowing smoke and lets see positive results.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Oh you are so wrong...by all means quit blowing smoke and lets see positive results.
OK... Legal burden of proof - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He who does not carry the burden of proof carries the benefit of assumption, meaning he needs no evidence to support his claim. Fulfilling the burden of proof effectively captures the benefit of assumption, passing the burden of proof off to another party.
That puts the proof on the skeptics..
We are waiting for your proof. Ours are already on the boar

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Etheric Energy=Scalar Energy.. this can be proved via generators.. Human mind is the best scalar energy generator...

Gold Maven

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2012
Holmes County Ohio
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah, sounds great, I made something amazing too, but I can't tell you what it is, or show you.

OP
OP
D

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The reason I am on here is to show proof, because I have a way to prove it. Thanks for inviting me to do that.
I feel like Edison, and him with his Incondencent light bulb. It was announced for months before he lit it off for the world to see. People thought there was no way, and impossible, everybody already tried. We will heat with fire, and gas for light.
Funny how the disbelievers are peeking thru the window. Dowser

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the dousing forum, please do not mock members posting, it violates our rules.......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions