Anyone receive Dowsing abilities naturally?

TrueBlueL.

Oct 12, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I find the art of dowsing very interesting, i myself dont practice it, i wish i did or will sometime in the future.

I do know it exist because my grandfather would tell us about a friend of his who could dowse for water with precise depth and information without any intruments, that he had received his ability as a gift from God/"universe". He would also tell us how he knew other peole who could dowse for other things such as gold or money, but they acquired their abilities by selling their souls to the man underneath and had to pay dues on anything found.

With that being said, did any of you dowsers here on this forum receive or discover your talent naturally?
If so i would be interested in reading some stories.

And even if you didn't and just studied and now practice dowsing, how did you stumble upon it?

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not much of a story but 40 or so years ago one of the men I worked with Dowsed for water and Sewer lines for the construction company.
I tried and it worked for me. I later took over his job and as far as I can remember I was 100% correct for the company.
I still use the "L" rods a little. Now I am learning the Pendulum for the same water and sewer lines. That seems to work as well as the "L" rods.
Now I have ventured into Map Dowsing but am still learning.
There are so many Debbie Doubters but they apparently don't believe in anything that they don't understand or can't explain.
Albert Einstein Was a successful Dowser.:notworthy:
I find that positive thinking helps.
Marvin

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
When I first decided to learn to Dowse I already had years of experience using Rods. I did not want to screw up my use of LRL’s . I soon found that I could use a lot of the methods I had already mastered. To this day every method anyone puts on here I give it a try. Some of them make me better but most don’t...Art

goldkey

May 21, 2013
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Nokta/Macro Anfibio Multi / Nokta Fors Core /Ace 250 - w/ 9"x12" Coil /
Whites TRX Bullseye
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I believe everyone has the natural ability to dowse. What keeps a lot of people from using their ability is their thinking.
Negative energy won't give positive results. I don't think that anyone really understands how it works......but many people accept that it does and works within that framework.....gaining confidence as they are able to see what makes it easier for them to accomplish what they are using it for. I will always be looking for what works better.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Research Joseph Smith and scrying and how he supposedly found the tablets. Plus many other things he did like walking someones bleeding cow around in a circle and how he was in court for such things. The things people do to find treasure, witchcraft, the occult, religious beliefs, its all related. There are many things that cannot be explained in a scientific way, nor will they ever in our lifetimes. There is alot more attached to gold and silver hoards then any considered "normal" person would desire to believe. "Normal" is just a state of accepting everything around you as being straight forward with no deception.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
There is alot more attached to gold and silver hoards then any considered "normal" person would desire to believe. "Normal" is just a state of accepting everything around you as being straight forward with no deception.
That goes along with my theory for finding good. I will use any and all tools to find gold....Art

patiodadio

Feb 28, 2014
KY
Detector(s) used
Whites 4000D
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Both of my brothers can dowse but it just don't work for me :icon_scratch:

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I find the art of dowsing very interesting, i myself dont practice it, i wish i did or will sometime in the future.

I do know it exist because my grandfather would tell us about a friend of his who could dowse for water with precise depth and information without any intruments, that he had received his ability as a gift from God/"universe". He would also tell us how he knew other peole who could dowse for other things such as gold or money, but they acquired their abilities by selling their souls to the man underneath and had to pay dues on anything found.

With that being said, did any of you dowsers here on this forum receive or discover your talent naturally?
If so i would be interested in reading some stories.

And even if you didn't and just studied and now practice dowsing, how did you stumble upon it?

I feel we are all born with the natural ability to become what we want to be and have the ability to pick up on wether we should or should not pursue something. The trouble sometimes is being able to recognize what that is. How many times have we listened to or not listened to that little voice in our heads giving us advise when we were either having a good time or were troubled with something?
I feel dowsing is very intuitional, and since all of us quite often get vibes as we live our lives, I feel we all have experienced a little bit of what dowsing is. Some people dowse with no instruments except their body responses. As a person progresses with dowsing they become more in tune with what is around them.
Each place I've worked at I was always able to find lost stuff without using dowsing, I could find tools, documents, ect. and always disliked the fact that these things were not where they should be. It never bugged me that things were lost. I found it challenging to resolve the issue and enjoyed what revolved around the story vs. others who became impatient and angry about where the items were.
I first witnessed dowsing as a young person when I was out land surveying with my Dad. On some jobsites we would observe people using the rods to locate utility pipes. I took a liking to it as it was about this time that I discovered metal detectors as well.
We started to use the rods to locate property markers. Over time, while looking for property markers with the rods they would point in a general direction as we were walking. I realized that the rods were reacting to the thought of what we were looking for and indicating a horizontal direction line whereas I had thought prior to this that the rods only worked when I was vertically over the object. The thought process then became that if the rods indicated horizontal direction to property lines, then why not coins, minerals and treasure?..ect,
Since then I have attempted to learn all I can about dowsing which put me where I am today with it.
I have not "sold my soul" to anyone to become what I have become with dowsing. I feel I have paid my "dues" with the help of stinging insects, biting critters, twisted ankles and the general mayhem that comes with each search.
But it's by no means the end of learning even tho I have learned what has worked for me. I will always feel that I am a student of dowsing, striving to be better tomorrow than today.
Jon

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread