Cherry

Tenderfoot
Mar 11, 2016
Detector(s) used
Nokta velox one
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone! :hello:

I apologize for not being word-perfect in English (it's not my native language). I got interested in dowsing recently and while searching for informations online, I came across this community; what amazing source of learning material you are - thanks guys.

This summer I will spent 2 months in mountains and I will have plenty of time for my treasure-hunt. Here are 3 photos of area I am interested in (feel free to skip houses) so, If you have some time and patience to help me start my search somewhere, I would appreciate that.

I am interested in coins in first place, but anything of value would be :icon_thumright:

Thanks again! :coffee2:

e1.jpg e2.jpg e3.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cherry

Cherry

Tenderfoot
Mar 11, 2016
Detector(s) used
Nokta velox one
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh no, bad luck :BangHead:

I was convinced that there must be something. I have heard alot about silver mines and buried gold during WW2 in this area, also saw old roman graveyard and ruins. Well, better luck next time.

Thank you, Aart! :occasion14:

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for posting and welcome to TNet. Your English is much better than My second language.:icon_thumleft: Not sure where you are located but I think Europe.:dontknow:
I didn't find anything of REAL value on any of your maps.
Thanks for the interest.
Marvin

OP
OP
Cherry

Cherry

Tenderfoot
Mar 11, 2016
Detector(s) used
Nokta velox one
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Marvin :occasion14: You are right, I am from Croatia but currently located in Serbia.

Guys, I hope I'm not boring you but I would like to try once more with new photo, whenever you have time. Just starting with this hobby and I am too enthusiastic about it.

oms1.jpg

Laku noć! (meaning ''good night'' on Serbo-Croatian, here is 3am so it is time for bed :wave:)

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I marked some possible sites, here is from my definition file on marking significance.

"Green line box (or solid filled circles) for various other targets, mostly archaeological such as old ruins or foundations but especially non-metallic objects like flint arrowheads, bottles, pottery, and carved stone markers.

White in general is a color indicator, I use for natural caves or man made tunnel entrances and mine shafts, other similar type excavations (including old wells, tombs, etc.).

Red line box (or solid filled circles) for very deep coins/treasure or artifacts of value."

Attachments

• oms1-Cherry.jpg
    oms1-Cherry.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 80
  • e1-Cherry.jpg
    e1-Cherry.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 93
  • e2-Cherry.jpg
    e2-Cherry.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 81
  • e3-Cherry.jpg
    e3-Cherry.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Marvin :occasion14: You are right, I am from Croatia but currently located in Serbia.

Guys, I hope I'm not boring you but I would like to try once more with new photo, whenever you have time. Just starting with this hobby and I am too enthusiastic about it.

View attachment 1284244

Laku noć! (meaning ''good night'' on Serbo-Croatian, here is 3am so it is time for bed :wave:)
Cherry, do you live near Cacak?
Marvin

OP
OP
Cherry

Cherry

Tenderfoot
Mar 11, 2016
Detector(s) used
Nokta velox one
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red, you got me back smile on my face :occasion14:

I can give you little feedback right away for some places.

fbjjj.jpg My great-grandfather found something nice here when he was young.
fbgg.jpg Those are unknown graves.

Red
, I have few questions for you. Those dark-orange squares and black circles... what they mean?
You said that red line box means very deep coins, etc...How deep? I am asking this because my equipment is not so good.

And last (but crucial) question: Is there any danger related to this sites (traps or something similar)?

Thanks, once again :icon_thumleft:

Marvin, no, I am in Belgrade. Have you ever been to Čačak?

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red, you got me back smile on my face :occasion14:

I can give you little feedback right away for some places.

View attachment 1284283 My great-grandfather found something nice here when he was young.
View attachment 1284284 Those are unknown graves.

Red
, I have few questions for you. Those dark-orange squares and black circles... what they mean?
You said that red line box means very deep coins, etc...How deep? I am asking this because my equipment is not so good.

And last (but crucial) question: Is there any danger related to this sites (traps or something similar)?

Thanks, once again :icon_thumleft:

Marvin, no, I am in Belgrade. Have you ever been to Čačak?
The red line box can be deep old or ancient artifacts also. Let me give you from the file of my definitions for black. I didn't check for death traps yet, but those would be marked by a black rectangle line box.

"Black outline circle around other marked places, indicates this site is the most significant (a small solid filled circle inside another marking, pinpoints the exact location). At locations believed to have been used by bandits or outlaw gangs, indicates possible sites used by them.
Black rectangle outline boxes show danger, death traps, explosive devices, bombs, or live ammunition."

The dark orange squares, probably got the color wrong they were supposed to be red.

I Googled your city, it came up Serbia.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cherry

Cherry

Tenderfoot
Mar 11, 2016
Detector(s) used
Nokta velox one
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red, thank you very much for detailed explanation. I will inform you of the results.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red, thank you very much for detailed explanation. I will inform you of the results.
Thanks Cherry! Here are your danger, death traps in tunnels or bunkers and if applicable any explosive devices (then probably would be more places unmarked).

Attachments

• oms1-black.jpg
    oms1-black.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 69
  • e3-black.jpg
    e3-black.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 69
  • e2-black.jpg
    e2-black.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 73
  • e1-black.jpg
    e1-black.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I should have known that Belgrade is in Serbia, because I've got an old membership on a Russian dating site. The profile was updated a few months ago and just can't keep up with the notifications, right now have 121 in my Yahoo mailbox not looked at yet. Interesting last one is from Belgrade.....only since many of the recent from that area. Some screenshots to back up what I've said here.

I'll be turning 60 years this month, definitely getting too old for that stuff, really could spend the rest of my days camping out on a mining claim. Not on our worked out claims, Australia would be a good country.

Attachments

• anastasia01.jpg
    anastasia01.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 75
  • anastasia2.jpg
    anastasia2.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 76
  • anastasia1.jpg
    anastasia1.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:
OP
OP
Cherry

Cherry

Tenderfoot
Mar 11, 2016
Detector(s) used
Nokta velox one
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red,

I listened to people's stories in these mountains, they warned me of the existence of deadly traps and dangerous animals ''treasure-keepers'' (pics #3, #4).

I'm a little surprised by marked areas on #1 and #2 pics, because I am familiar with those places very well and I never noticed anything unusual.

At the marked point of the #1 pic, land is farmed, nothing unusual has been observed (unless it's some magical practice?I don't know.)
At the #2 picture, you marked the right spot, there are some rocks at big risk of collapsing at any time.

EDIT:

Red, I dont think that those girls are from Serbia. I think it is a fake profile. Anyway, you can always turn off notifications.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some of it could be live ammunition, people metal detecting can dig up live cartridges almost anywhere.

Roman tunnels are common in certain geographical locations. I know of one treasure hunter who opened a couple sealed entrances to old Roman gold mines by dowsing and using our dowsed maps, then dowsed camera pics. The mines had water in parts of them, definitely a danger. Romans also made tombs, you need to stay out of them because of antiquity laws.

Yes, I think some of those profiles probably are fake, Internet is full of them. I know one in particular looks like the same girl in 3 different profiles and countries, the pics all have identical poses. They say the profiles are verified often with video introductions, interviews (doesn't say if done by phone or online, even then might be a recorded message). The Internet has become such a large super-highway, don't think it is possible for a site to offer scam protection. The tours to meet them cost too much, then you do like some guys end up on the Dr Phil show trying to figure out what went wrong.

Last edited:

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Cherry,
Dowsing revealed:
White circled areas: Metal detector sites, coins/relics/small coin caches.
Green circled area: Attraction to gold.
White triangle: Cave/tunnel/old mining area.
White star: Treasure sign/symbol/marker or remains of one.
Green line: Search area for metal objects.
Thx for posting your pictures,
Jon
Cherry_e1Dowsed.jpg Cherry_e2Dowsed.jpg Cherry_e3dowsed.jpg Cherry_oms1_Dowsed.jpg

OP
OP
Cherry

Cherry

Tenderfoot
Mar 11, 2016
Detector(s) used
Nokta velox one
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Some of it could be live ammunition, people metal detecting can dig up live cartridges almost anywhere.

Roman tunnels are common in certain geographical locations. I know of one treasure hunter who opened a couple sealed entrances to old Roman gold mines by dowsing and using our dowsed maps, then dowsed camera pics. The mines had water in parts of them, definitely a danger. Romans also made tombs, you need to stay out of them because of antiquity laws.

Yes, I think some of those profiles probably are fake, Internet is full of them. I know one in particular looks like the same girl in 3 different profiles and countries, the pics all have identical poses. They say the profiles are verified often with video introductions, interviews (doesn't say if done by phone or online, even then might be a recorded message). The Internet has become such a large super-highway, don't think it is possible for a site to offer scam protection. The tours to meet them cost too much, then you do like some guys end up on the Dr Phil show trying to figure out what went wrong.

Dr Phil lol, you're funny :laughing7: Well, they can say whatever they want, regardless whether it is true or not. You said that you have an old membership on Russian dating site, I hope you know that most Russian dating sites now are a scam. Ukrainian too, they will send you to fake ''verification'' process to collect your personal infos and credit card number. The rest is history, people online can become just about anyone they want to be.

Thanks for the warning, I wouldn't go anywhere near the tombs, first because I respect the dead and second, I am a little bit affraid of them. :nono:
Today I got my very first dowsing rods and I tried to detect hidden coins around the house. They are spinning like crazy!
Time for happy dance :icon_cheers:

esiyvp.gif

@Teleprospector, thank you very much for your help, I really appreciate that. :occasion14: Can't wait to check those green circles :hello:

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're welcome!

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last edited:

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Today I got my very first dowsing rods and I tried to detect hidden coins around the house. They are spinning like crazy!"

Sounds good, but You will get much better if you have someone else hide objects for you.
Jon

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Today I got my very first dowsing rods and I tried to detect hidden coins around the house. They are spinning like crazy!"

Sounds good, but You will get much better if you have someone else hide objects for you.
Jon

X2:icon_thumright: Only way to really learn.
Marvin

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions