Map Dowsing help please

Veckov

Mar 21, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello ! Can anyone help me with these three pictures. I want to check with metal detector. With red've marked some places that my grandfather told me that there were found coins. I checked them but found nothing. Can you tell me where to check with metal detector and whether there is gold or silver. Anywhere around the locations marked with red has old ruins.If I find something I'll send you pictures. Thank you in advance.

Attachments

• jjjj.jpg
    jjjj.jpg
    291 KB · Views: 90
  • iiii.jpg
    iiii.jpg
    170.4 KB · Views: 97
  • gggg.jpg
    gggg.jpg
    240.6 KB · Views: 82

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Nothing worth $100 on this map. No gold, Silver or gem stone. I have a meteorite highlighted in blue..Art

iiii.jpg

OP
OP
V

Veckov

Mar 21, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am very grateful to you for your efforts aart :occasion14:

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Veckov,
In all the pics, dowsing revealed:
White circled areas: Metal detector sites.
Yellow circled area: Gold attraction
Picture gggg area bounded by white line: Lots of loose pieces of metal.
Thanks for posting your pictures,
Jon
jjjjDowsed.jpg iiiiDowsed.jpg ggggDowsed.jpg

OP
OP
V

Veckov

Mar 21, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you very much for your time dowsing the maps for me Jon.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Buenas dias Jon, on red's indication you remarked that "were " found, so nothing remains in those spots today, K?

I don't know what you are talking about.

And what does it have to do with Veckov's post?
Jon

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jon, a slight miixup on names, but has everything to do with "V's" post.
I think you got a notification, but then decided to delete the post. V said something about "old ruins" and if the location is outside of the USA, then surface could be metal detected (and the deeper more valuable artifacts or coins will be out of reach for most coin detectors).

At first, these 3 maps looked like the 3 maps where a network of tunnels is supposed to be running through the one peak, they probably only look similar......reason for deleting my post.

Last edited:

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think you got a notification, but then decided to delete the post. V said something about "old ruins" and if the location is outside of the USA, then surface could be metal detected (and the deeper more valuable artifacts or coins will be out of reach for most coin detectors).

lol ok well I don't recall deleting any posts here. I marked metal detector sites for Veckov.
I thought Veckov's original post was saying that his grandfather said coins were found in the solid red circles marked, not that Red Desert indicated those. Is that correct?
Jon

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol ok well I don't recall deleting any posts here. I marked metal detector sites for Veckov.
I thought Veckov's original post was saying that his grandfather said coins were found in the solid red circles marked, not that Red Desert indicated those. Is that correct?
Jon
I deleted my post only, don't have the ability to delete any others. I'm sure plenty of good surface coin hunting spots can be found, other countries have more and much older layers of detectable cultural heritage.

I didn't check for any shallow targets 2 ft or less deep, only was curious if there is a treasure story associated with the one peak in the map. It looks similar to one that does, only reason for asking.

Last edited:

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I deleted my post only, don't have the ability to delete any others. I'm sure plenty of good surface coin hunting spots can be found, other countries have more and much older layers of detectable cultural heritage.

I didn't check for any shallow targets 2 ft or less deep, only was curious if there is a treasure story associated with the one peak in the map. It looks similar to one that does, only reason for asking.

Oh... ok Red_desert...I didn't see your post....that's where my confusion is. I think there are some shallow items, looks like most of the search area is somewhat flat.
Jon

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions