Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Since johnny1987 wanted my opinion, I have a question before marking anything. Is this the Tula Pyramid? Here is your one map cropped down, if is the site of the pyramid.

Attachments

• 2- johnny1987crop.jpg
    2- johnny1987crop.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is the Tula Pyramid cropped down from a map Okiedowser marked in another thread.

Attachments

• tulapyramid.jpg
    tulapyramid.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
OP
OP
J

johnny1987

Sep 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@aarthrj3811 Thank you so much for dowsing the posted map.

@Red_desert I just sent you a private message.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amazing resemblance, but not the Tula Pyramid, although it has a history of ancient civilizations also.

Some sites to check, to see if there be anything worth searching for there.

Green in general is a color indicator, I use for various other targets mostly archaeological (old ruins or foundations but especially those non-metallic objects such as Indian flints, glass, pottery, carved stone with treasure signs).

Attachments

• 1- johnny1987.jpg
    1- johnny1987.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 89
  • 2- johnny1987.jpg
    2- johnny1987.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Seems I have seen a similar photo showing an excavation of a reported Jesse James cache ?

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seems I have seen a similar photo showing an excavation of a reported Jesse James cache ?
Oh, you must be referring to the GE map with the rounded circular mound appearance. Yes, we have a few diggers on the forum, who make quite a heap of dirt when they are cache hunting. I do remember one treasure hunter, got tired of digging and wanted to bring a bulldozer up the mountain (hill?). This was on private property with permission. The owner agreed to the bulldozer, but I did my best to talk him out of it.......hopefully he didn't go that far in checking things out. I'm sure the marked map wasn't one of mine, a possible outlaw cache site. Usually, after 2-3 dug holes, they like to get another map dowser's opinion.

Last edited:

TrueBlueL.

Oct 12, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, you must be referring to the GE map with the rounded circular mound appearance. Yes, we have a few diggers on the forum, who make quite a heap of dirt when they are cache hunting. I do remember one treasure hunter, got tired of digging and wanted to bring a bulldozer up the mountain (hill). This was on private property with permission. The owner agreed to the bulldozer, but I did my best to talk him out of it.......hopefully he didn't go that far in checking things out. I'm sure the marked map wasn't one of mine, a possible outlaw cache site. Usually, after 2-3 dug holes, they like to get another map dowser's opinion.
Let me start with saying English is not my first language so just bare with me.
But its intresting you mention this. That cuitzillo pyramid is right in the middle of my cousins crop field, you reminded me of an old drunk crazy uncle that always wanted to dig that pyramid right in the middle to see if there was something inside. We all tought he was crazy.
There's supposed to be three like that scattered around the area but only that one has been found.
Couple weeks back i went to visit an old uncle that grew up around that area and he was telling us that our ancestors during the Mexican revolution hid and lived in a cave nearby by for nearly 10 years, in fear of being killed. My grandparents atill live up in the mountains in a village that was founded by many refugees that ran away and stayed to live there.
My grandfather also tells us his dad was an indigenous person that derived from the huasteca people last of his kind too.
I wish i had the time to explore all that area there's so much history there to discover even treasures. My grandfather was also given a gold bar by his mother he never sold it, sentimental value was worth more than the gold itself. But it was later stolen in a raid by soldiers looking for weapons. He says his family possibly hid more of it but he's not exactly sure where.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is that village in the area of your maps? Green Xs were just now added.

Attachments

• Screenshot3-TrueBlueL.jpg
    Screenshot3-TrueBlueL.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 87
  • Screenshot2-TrueBlueL.jpg
    Screenshot2-TrueBlueL.jpg
    368.9 KB · Views: 84
  • Screenshot1-TrueBlueL.jpg
    Screenshot1-TrueBlueL.jpg
    337.9 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

TrueBlueL.

Oct 12, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2016-04-19 20.27.07.png
zoomed out map to give you an idea how its located.
Red x marks the pyramid
Blue x and yellow circle show where village is located

OP
OP
J

johnny1987

Sep 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you so much for dowsing the previous maps, i checked the place and there were a lot of pottery. Couldn't find any other metal or valuable objects.

I have a new map, I'll appreciate your help on dowsing it.

Q.jpg

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you so much for dowsing the previous maps, i checked the place and there were a lot of pottery. Couldn't find any other metal or valuable objects.

I have a new map, I'll appreciate your help on dowsing it.

View attachment 1302503
"I checked the place and there were a lot of pottery"

Pottery would make any archaeologist happy, especially if of antiquity. Once a person of your approximate geographical location posted maps, when I was a new dowser in the board here. He found sites with a lot of pottery also. A broken piece had an emblem which could possibly date the site at about 600- 539 BC.

A few sites are marked for checking, to see if there is anything worth searching for.

Attachments

• Q-johnny1987.jpg
    Q-johnny1987.jpg
    151.5 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
OP
OP
J

johnny1987

Sep 30, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"I checked the place and there were a lot of pottery"

Pottery would make any archaeologist happy, especially if of antiquity. Once a person of your approximate geographical location posted maps, when I was a new dowser in the board here. He found sites with a lot of pottery also. A broken piece had an emblem which could possibly date the site at about 600- 539 BC.

A few sites are marked for checking, to see if there is anything worth searching for.

I do agree with you, i just wanted to let you know that those stuff were there and your dowsing is accurate.., that's amazing.

In regard to the new map, any idea on the type and depth of stuff?

Thanks again for your great job

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
View attachment 1301982
zoomed out map to give you an idea how its located.
Red x marks the pyramid
Blue x and yellow circle show where village is located
============================
Hi TrueBlueL.,
Listen my friend your grandfather was telling the truth, yes there 24k gold bars 100% no doubt about it, in fact there is 3 spots buried in an exact equilateral triangle shape, in two spots there is 3kg gold bars and some gold coins contained in a glass container, where in the 3rd spot there is 2kg gold bars only contained in a pottery... Under the circumstances No Professional Dowser whosoever can sense any signal of such cache (unless he/she fully equipped to overcome such "shield"), simply because in the middle of triangle there is a witchcraft buried in a small vacuumed rock, of course the purpose of this witchcraft is to SEAL the "wave" of anything buried in this triangle, so no one can dowse this cache. Your ancestors apparently dealt with this kind of witchcraft to safeguard their valuable belongings..I want you to take my words very seriously and be very frank.. I have no problem of exactly pinpointing to you the 3 close cache spots, BUT If I do so, what are you going to do about it? Will you be afraid of getting near it to dig out the treasures??

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do agree with you, i just wanted to let you know that those stuff were there and your dowsing is accurate.., that's amazing.

In regard to the new map, any idea on the type and depth of stuff?

Thanks again for your great job
Here is from my file of general definitions, for marked spots on maps.

"Red line box (or solid filled circles) for very deep coins/treasure or artifacts of value.
Black outline circle around other marked places, indicates this site is the most significant. At locations believed to have been used by bandits or outlaw gangs, indicates possible sites used by them."

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread