Dowssing for Game

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
GA_Boy

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Both but mainly in the field, AM to get an idea of where to hunt.
Marvin

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Both but mainly in the field, AM to get an idea of where to hunt.
Marvin
Sam (LOBO) WOLFE taught deer hunting in his map dowsing classes. He showed how when the deer was dowsed it would spook him and make him run.
Have you found that to be true in your case? Maybe dowsing ''the area'' might not spook him, but I know what it feels like to be dowsed. If man can feel the dowsing then it is sure to make a deer feel it and spook him. Some folks rely on their fishing trips by dowsing too.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
If man can feel the dowsing then it is sure to make a deer feel it and spook him. Some folks rely on their fishing
Interesting. I have found many deer beds so I don’t think anything can feel Dowsing. Since the signals I receive come from the targets I don’t know how you could think that the object could possibly know that they are being dowsed
.Art

Last edited:

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting. I have found many deer beds so I don’t think anything can feel Dowsing. Since the signals I receive come from the targets I don’t know how you could think that the object could possibly know that they are being dowsed
.Art
Hello Art, Glad you said that because each dowser has his own opinion on many different things. I don't really expect every dowser to see things like the others.
This feeling being dowsed goes along with the fact that 6 dowsers dowsing the same map can hit six different places and no one can say exactly what causes it to turn out that way. I do respect the feelings and ways of others. Sam Wolfe dowsed me the night after the first day in class. That is a feeling never to be forgotten. Now exactly HOW he did it has gone to the grave with him. He was very successful in his dowsing and I was told that he helped a boys home or something like that many times.
Back to the deer hunt: He instructed the class to dowse for the largest buck on his individual map ( topos that he furnished for practice) and part of the class had to chase his buck as he moved. I cannot explain it, I just know what happened that day. Another thing he did was go outside the class room and planted a target across a lake with his mind only, then got the class out there to dowse it. Only one man out of 6 or 7 hit the target. All the others hit all around it. Each person there was using his own Anderson rod. That particular day was proof that if you think a target is over by that old pine tree and then dowse it,, the rod will tell you the same thing. THAT is another mystery in dowsing but it works. Have a great week Art.:coffee2:one here and :coffee2:noe to go

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread