Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is pic #2 a rock carving you found? Yes, from what I've been told, Greek archaeologists can be corrupt enough to sell antiquities online rather than putting them in a museum for people to see. The site pic with the ruins, marked something to see what is there.

Checking for entrances on photos can be tricky, at times deep holes or other voids have showed up in dowsing results. A couple anomalies marked here to heck out.

From another Greek treasure hunter, learned that the Guerilla fighters made maps in 2 forms. One map shows only the correct markers. Then a master map shows all the true stone markers plus all the decoys. This on site photo emailed to me once, showed a large triangular carved rock in the area of other markers. Sometimes they put voids around the markers that show up in the dowsing also. They had a trick to throw off dowsers, putting a piece of gold at 4 corners near a cache. Any direction you walk, the small gold piece leads away or off course.

Attachments

• dlx3-A.jpg
    dlx3-A.jpg
    125.6 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_7216-dlx-C.JPG
    IMG_7216-dlx-C.JPG
    461.3 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dlx

May 2, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is pic #2 a rock carving you found? Yes, from what I've been told, Greek archaeologists can be corrupt enough to sell antiquities online rather than putting them in a museum for people to see. The site pic with the ruins, marked something to see what is there.

Checking for entrances on photos can be tricky, at times deep holes or other voids have showed up in dowsing results. A couple anomalies marked here to heck out.

From another Greek treasure hunter, learned that the Guerilla fighters made maps in 2 forms. One map shows only the correct markers. Then a master map shows all the true stone markers plus all the decoys. This on site photo emailed to me once, showed a large triangular carved rock in the area of other markers. Sometimes they put voids around the markers that show up in the dowsing also. They had a trick to throw off dowsers, putting a piece of gold at 4 corners near a cache. Any direction you walk, the small gold piece leads away or off course.

Hello my friend Red
At the 2nd picture someone already translated... and it means in the turkish language " wealthy ".
We try now to find the entrance and it is ofcourse a bit tricky.
We must go next time with a magnetometer to scan the area.
I asked you again for this area because it is 6-7 hours far and it is not easy go there :/
But thank you very very much for your time.
I hope i can get there soon enuff to post the results :D

Thank you again and wish you the best
( sorry for my bad english again :( )

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Turkish sites do have caches. Turkish tax tunnel I'd mentioned, the entrances are hard to locate because of being around ancient tombs. Is the last pic with ruins on the same site? Besides the tax tunnel, the Turks had a community area for living, making personal caches, it would make sense to have another tunnel or room close by that area. On the 1st pic I'd check the white boxes first for entrances.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dlx

May 2, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Turkish sites do have caches. Turkish tax tunnel I'd mentioned, the entrances are hard to locate because of being around ancient tombs. Is the last pic with ruins on the same site? Besides the tax tunnel, the Turks
had a community area for living, making personal caches, it would make sense to have another tunnel or room close by that area. On the 1st pic I'd check the white boxes first for entrances.

Hello Red. The last picture that you have marked is from the other side and the EXACTLY same spot marked a greek dowser too.
I try maybe next week to make a little trip there to tell you if i can find the entrance or not and i will look the other white squares that you have marked too.

A very BIG THANK YOU for taking the time...

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi dlx,In both pictures, dowsing reveald an attraction to trasure in the areas of the white circles.Thx for posting your images,Jon

Attachments

• anat_02dowsed.jpg
    anat_02dowsed.jpg
    462.6 KB · Views: 68
  • Untitled-2dowsed.jpg
    Untitled-2dowsed.jpg
    352 KB · Views: 67
OP
OP
D

dlx

May 2, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi dlx,In both pictures, dowsing reveald an attraction to trasure in the areas of the white circles.Thx for posting your images,Jon

Thank you teleprospector for taking the time to have a look at my pictures.
I will make a trip tuesday in the locations to see if i can find something :)
On the second picture you are the 3rd or 4th who get a signal there that is very good :)
If you wanna see i posted from the 2nd picture location photos from the last time i was at the there...
Wish you a beautiful weekend :)

OP
OP
D

dlx

May 2, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here again the 2 pictures from the location :tongue3:

Attachments

• AMP_1607.jpg
    AMP_1607.jpg
    437.4 KB · Views: 66
  • AMP_1601.jpg
    AMP_1601.jpg
    629.3 KB · Views: 66

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks dix :coffee2: I'll get back to you again, once I'm caught up on my sketching work, probably will be a couple days now.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you teleprospector for taking the time to have a look at my pictures.
I will make a trip tuesday in the locations to see if i can find something :)
On the second picture you are the 3rd or 4th who get a signal there that is very good :)
If you wanna see i posted from the 2nd picture location photos from the last time i was at the there...
Wish you a beautiful weekend :)

You're welcome dlx!
Jon

OP
OP
D

dlx

May 2, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So i was today @ the mountain to check the signals from > Red_desert, aarthrj3811 & teleprospector.
The problem in this location, it is very hard to get on the signals exact.
I try to get as close as i can and took 2 pictures from each location of he signals.
Ι uploaded 2 more from another location that i found there.
It would be very helpful if you can dowse this pictures so maybe i can get the exactly spot of the signals and if they are gold signals or something else.
Because if you get good signals then i must start to do some paper work :headbang:

Apreciate it alot and thank you again all for your time.

Picture 1+2 are from the signals you guys had.
Picture 3+4 are from a very old street with a old bridge.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    237.7 KB · Views: 68
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    261.5 KB · Views: 67
  • 13334253_2058575364367780_15930417_o.jpg
    13334253_2058575364367780_15930417_o.jpg
    360.7 KB · Views: 69
  • 13383466_2058576041034379_544893138_o.jpg
    13383466_2058576041034379_544893138_o.jpg
    273.8 KB · Views: 76

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cropped down, enlarged some the 1st pic. Just by a quick visual inspection, doesn't quite match up with the on site photos of guerilla fighters. Usually they are really littered with carved rocks, much as the Spanish markers in the SW USA. Appears to be a good spot to search for cliff carvings though, has more the look of where ancient people would have used as sacred or perhaps burial tombs.

Attachments

• photo-dix1cropA.jpg
    photo-dix1cropA.jpg
    361.2 KB · Views: 63
  • photo-dix1cropB.jpg
    photo-dix1cropB.jpg
    278.7 KB · Views: 65
  • photo-dix1cropC.jpg
    photo-dix1cropC.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 67
  • photo-dix1cropD.jpg
    photo-dix1cropD.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 66
  • photo-dix1cropE.jpg
    photo-dix1cropE.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 67
Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I filled in the bottom right shape with green.

Attachments

• photo-dix1cropD002.jpg
    photo-dix1cropD002.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
WHAT'S THE STORY OF THIS PIC.? PLEASE BE FRANK.. THERE IS A TREASURE HERE THAT IS 250 YEARS OLD.. I WANT TO KNOW ITS STORY, I'M SURE YOU HAVE A CLUE..

Attachments

• 13383466_2058576041034379_544893138_o.jpg
    13383466_2058576041034379_544893138_o.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doesn't look possible to get up here, if you do I'd like to know what the signal is in the smaller black circle.

Attachments

• photo-dix2.jpg
    photo-dix2.jpg
    271.5 KB · Views: 61
  • photo-dix2crop.jpg
    photo-dix2crop.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 73
  • photo-dix2crop2.jpg
    photo-dix2crop2.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 71
OP
OP
D

dlx

May 2, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I cropped down, enlarged some the 1st pic. Just by a quick visual inspection, doesn't quite match up with the on site photos of guerilla fighters. Usually they are really littered with carved rocks, much as the Spanish markers in the SW USA. Appears to be a good spot to search for cliff carvings though, has more the look of where ancient people would have used as sacred or perhaps burial tombs.

Hello my friend Red.
The picure is from my car so i didnt had a closer look at this spot but next time i will offcourse..
I was thinking that the 1 spot you have marked was above that thats why i took the picture...
Its a bit hard to get at the zero spot because the heat, many trees, bushes snakes ...

OP
OP
D

dlx

May 2, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WHAT'S THE STORY OF THIS PIC.? PLEASE BE FRANK.. THERE IS A TREASURE HERE THAT IS 250 YEARS OLD.. I WANT TO KNOW ITS STORY, I'M SURE YOU HAVE A CLUE..

Hello elhit and sorry for my late answer but i was away :/
I dont know nothing about this place really... we just found it.
As much as i saw it is and old bridge there but i must go there next time and have a closer look

OP
OP
D

dlx

May 2, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Doesn't look possible to get up here, if you do I'd like to know what the signal is in the smaller black circle.

I was thinking i take next time a good buddy with me who got a drone and let him fly above the signals so i can have a better look how i can get there.
Ofcourse i will try to get again on the place and tell you what signals i get...
What signals did you get there Red ?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread