Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The signals are deep.

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Big target.. Gold Cache in 2nd picture.100% Confirmed target... Money Back Guaranteed!! No doubt..
GOLD COINS+GOLD BARS IN A LEATHER CONTAINER only half a meter deep. GOLD NET WEIGHT WITHOUT CONTAINER: 15Kgs.
Advice: Go there, take photos, post it here for pinpointing 100% zero spot... Dig it out, send me my 10% share!! Deal??? :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Attachments

• PicsArt_05-03-06.45.25.jpg
    PicsArt_05-03-06.45.25.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 303
Last edited:
OP
OP
D

dlx

May 2, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Big target.. Gold Cache in 2nd picture.100% Confirmed target... Money Back Guaranteed!! No doubt..
GOLD COINS+GOLD BARS IN A LEATHER CONTAINER only half a meter deep. GOLD NET WEIGHT WITHOUT CONTAINER: 15Kgs.
Advice: Go there, take photos, post it here for pinpointing 100% zero spot... Dig it out, send me my 10% share!! Deal??? :laughing7::laughing7::laughing7:

Here is another picture from the spot..
I go this week again on the spot because its a bit far from where i live.
Thank you alot for your time :)

(if i find there something i will send you a gift) :D

Attachments

• anat_04.jpg
    anat_04.jpg
    467.8 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
:hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2:

=======================
(if i find there something i will send you a gift)
Listen my friend, first of all there is a treasure there no doubt about it Godwilling, however, it is the human factor along with other factors that deter digging out the treasure.. As for the gift, forget the 10%, I will settle for 10,000$:thumbsup::hello::thumbsup:after all there is 25kgs of gold buried there.. If you, however, changed your mind regarding my "gift" above :icon_scratch:, at least have the courage to post the finding here in this forum so people know that Map Dowsing is REAL..

Attachments

• PicsArt_05-03-06.08.36.jpg
    PicsArt_05-03-06.08.36.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 296
OP
OP
D

dlx

May 2, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2::hello2:
=======================
Listen my friend, first of all there is a treasure there no doubt about it Godwilling, however, it is the human factor along with other factors that deter digging out the treasure.. As for the gift, forget the 10%, I will settle for 10,000$:thumbsup::hello::thumbsup:after all there is 25kgs of gold buried there.. If you, however, changed your mind regarding my "gift" above :icon_scratch:, at least have the courage to post the finding here in this forum so people know that Map Dowsing is REAL..

Have a closer look again if you have the time... :) Because on the 1st picture you gave me a other spot. I zoomed a bit more this time.
Because i live in greece i think if i find something and i dont send you a "gift" :tongue3: ... its bad luck then for me...
( sorry for my bad english :/ )

Attachments

• anat_05.jpg
    anat_05.jpg
    422.6 KB · Views: 111

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

cheesy.gif
...........you can send me a gift of one coin as a token,dowsing has been good to me,i don't need your money of anat_04.jpg you find....God Bless

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Have a closer look again if you have the time... :) Because on the 1st picture you gave me a other spot. I zoomed a bit more this time.
Because i live in greece i think if i find something and i dont send you a "gift" :tongue3: ... its bad luck then for me...
( sorry for my bad english :/ )

You see there is more than one target in the area... But when you posted the 2nd close-up, I decided to give you this target. the quantity is close for both targets.. But this one is much better.

Attachments

• PicsArt_05-03-06.46.32.jpg
    PicsArt_05-03-06.46.32.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 115

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The reason I asked money is because I'm 1000000000% sure of target, it is not a matter of may be, No, it is absolute confirmation. I wanted to encourage you to go there and see with your own eyes.. Professional Map Dowsers should demand feedback for their work.. Here I don't need your feedback because the gold is there one million percent, I could even give you when precisely it was buried there, but this info is not important to you.

OP
OP
D

dlx

May 2, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cheesy.gif
...........you can send me a gift of one coin as a token,dowsing has been good to me,i don't need your money of View attachment 1307804 you find....God Bless

Hello my friend i uploaded for you a better picture from the spot... i will send you offcourse a coin or 2 or 3 if i find there something :thumbsup:

Attachments

• anat_07.jpg
    anat_07.jpg
    423.6 KB · Views: 114
OP
OP
D

dlx

May 2, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The reason I asked money is because I'm 1000000000% sure of target, it is not a matter of may be, No, it is absolute confirmation. I wanted to encourage you to go there and see with your own eyes.. Professional Map Dowsers should demand feedback for their work.. Here I don't need your feedback because the gold is there one million percent, I could even give you when precisely it was buried there, but this info is not important to you.

It would be helpfull if you can tell me when it was buried because i know the history of the location :D

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
It would be helpfull if you can tell me when it was buried because i know the history of the location :D
#################
Before I tell you the treasure's date, you didn't mention how are you going to work on the site while there is a house only tens of meters nearby??

OP
OP
D

dlx

May 2, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
#################
Before I tell you the treasure's date, you didn't mention how are you going to work on the site while there is a house only tens of meters nearby??

I dont know if someone lives there... i will go i think in 2 days in the location and find out :)

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I dont know if someone lives there... i will go i think in 2 days in the location and find out :)

This gold is not from Old civilizations.. I think this gold is from Robbery!!! Why?? Because the gold bars are made 35 years old!!! The gold coins are made 25 years?? Question: Do you have gold coins in Greece made 25 years ago??

OP
OP
D

dlx

May 2, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dlx,
Did your country made gold coins 25 years ago??

The gold coins in the location there must be around 1940+... so much older :)
I dont really know if they made 25 years ago gold coins :/

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The gold coins in the location there must be around 1940+... so much older :)
I dont really know if they made 25 years ago gold coins :/

No.. because the leather container is 27 years old, the gold bars are made only 35 years ago.. 1940+ means the gold coins are 65-70 years old.. No, it can't be.. this gold treasure is 25 years old ONLY.. I still think some one buried it in a hurry, because its depth is only half a meter.. No old civilizations' treasures is buried in such shallow depth, no way.

OP
OP
D

dlx

May 2, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No.. because the leather container is 27 years old, the gold bars are made only 35 years ago.. 1940+ means the gold coins are 65-70 years old.. No, it can't be.. this gold treasure is 25 years old ONLY.. I still think some one buried it in a hurry, because its depth is only half a meter.. No old civilizations' treasures is buried in such shallow depth, no way.

I will check it offcourse and let you know if i find something :p
Try if you can to dows my 3rd picture if you get any signals

thank you alot for your time

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread