Spanish Gold Coins

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A friend of my(ELH) spanish gold coins.jpg cannot post this,computer trouble and he asked if i'll post it for him,i done dowse it,but he like to see how many hits in the same area..Thank's

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Okie, Somewhere near the bottom center I dowse a cave with coins inside.
Marvin

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
A friend of my(ELH) View attachment 1309178 cannot post this,computer trouble and he asked if i'll post it for him,i done dowse it,but he like to see how many hits in the same area..Thank's

However, I have marked the (smallest target) which contains ONLY 6kgs of gold bars. It is between the 2 dark dots shown on map, if you put close up view, I will pinpoint it further. It is buried under a rock 70cm deep.

Attachments

• PicsArt_05-07-07.45.32.jpg
    PicsArt_05-07-07.45.32.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:
OP
OP
okiedowser

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

However, I have marked the (smallest target) which contains ONLY 6kgs of gold bars. It is between the 2 dark dots shown on map, if you put close up view, I will pinpoint it further. It is buried under a rock 70cm deep.

here a close up of your area.........................wonder where it all came from...i found a old wooded spanish long boat in the bend of the river with small bronze cannon
s, old wood are bronze will locate the sunk boat. 4 hundred years ago spanish had several gold and silver mine's up river , spanish coins 1.jpg history of the area.

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello: Good work from all of you. Many thanks for your valuable time:coffee2::coffee2:

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
here a close up of your area.........................wonder where it all came from...i found a old wooded spanish long boat in the bend of the river with small bronze cannon
s, old wood are bronze will locate the sunk boat. 4 hundred years ago spanish had several gold and silver mine's up river , View attachment 1309302 history of the area.

This is where the 6 gold bars is.
100% CONFIRMATION.

Attachments

• PicsArt_05-08-12.19.51.jpg
    PicsArt_05-08-12.19.51.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 191

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread