Two urban locations.

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The target is clear in the two photos.. you are lucky.. I'll mark it tomorrow morning because the time now is 1:00 after midnight in this part of the world. Good night.

OP
OP
bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thought it might help if I enlarged the images a bit. It helps me.

First

100_8055 R3.JPG

Second

100_8056 L3.JPG

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Here you go.. Good luck..

Attachments

• PicsArt_05-25-06.56.12.jpg
    PicsArt_05-25-06.56.12.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 88
  • PicsArt_05-25-06.50.33.jpg
    PicsArt_05-25-06.50.33.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 87
OP
OP
bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I want to cover all my bases. Or touch all my bases whichever fits. I have two more photos on this project that I would like to have dowsed. Per the story these are potentials spots for location of loot. I want to be ready and as thorough as possible the next time I do a field trip here. Which is soon.

First

100_8052.JPG

Second
100_8053.JPG

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
This is a Spanish Turtle marker. I have been told that you look where it is looking. Look for a vee or hole or something that can be used like a gun sight. The treasure will be on that line or passed that spot.
100_8051.JPG

OP
OP
bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Art and Okie. Should have access to some good electronic gadgets on this trip.

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I want to cover all my bases. Or touch all my bases whichever fits. I have two more photos on this project that I would like to have dowsed. Per the story these are potentials spots for location of loot. I want to be ready and as thorough as possible the next time I do a field trip here. Which is soon.

First

View attachment 1320010

Second
View attachment 1320011

NOTHING...

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes this is it. This is what I call a fortune land.. You see my friend you have 3 BIG cache here. I'm not going to give you the biggest one which has 90kg of gold bars as well as U.S. paper money.
I will give you the Medium one, it is not bad, it has 45kgs of gold bars... ha.ha.ha.

Ok lets get down to business.. this cache is a 100% confirmed cache.. it has gold bars in iron boxes, total weight of gold bars 45-47 kgs as well as U.S. paper money in leather bag.. It is buried less than one meter..
BUT, the bad news is there is also 3 dead bodies shot dead with bullets.. they are also buried less than one meter deep.. also 3 pistols are thrown there too.. so if you could get close up pic for this zero spot it will be good.. otherwise you can go there and get photos so I can pinpoint the zero spot for you.
[/B]
elhit29: How large are the iron boxes you speak of in this post?

Last edited:
OP
OP
bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Touching all my bases.

NOTHING...

Thank you Elhit29. We will be there anyway so after we get the metal boxes out we will check these two locations out too. We shouldn't have to dig to check them out. Are the dead bodies still in the yellow triangle?

Last edited:
OP
OP
bookcliff

bookcliff

Jan 4, 2004
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Don’t forget about the Turtle. That could be the key for some of your other projects

Thank you Art. I haven't forgotten about the turtle. There used to be another rock formation that looked like a turtle on the trail into this spot but it has fallen down. I don't know if it was nature or man that caused it to fall down. I kind of lean to nature but not sure. Here is a picture of it.

Turtle.jpg

I have a picture that I took of it after it fell down but I don't have the phone with me that I took it with. I will post it later. This turtle also has the daylight or hole underneath it. That apparently has some significance too. Trail marker? Treasure marker? This picture was taken about 11 years ago.

Last edited:

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pointed rock site under turtle,like a gun site, treasure is maybe a mile off signal is on the film in the picture,but after 11 years don't know if its still there now,without a up to date picture. Turtle.jpg some one might be very happy by now.

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

30cm Length x 16cm Width x 17cm Height
By my calculator, this translates to 12 inches long x 6 inches wide x 7 inches high. Fairly good sized boxes (12" X 6" X 7")..

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I was working with a guy in Mexico. He said he had found a turtle. There was an opening in the rocks about ½ mile from it. He called it a mirror. He took a photo through the opening and sent it to me. I found gold on that photo.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions