OP
E

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
My questions are not concerning dowsing- I'm not talking about dowsing-

The OP produced a video claiming some fantastic new technology, a piece of equipment that can see underground.

I was trying to learn more about this fantastic bit of hardware.

Unfortunately, there is absolutely nothing enhancing the claim of this wonderful technology.

I'm really trying to have an open mind, but the OP is not willing to show this technology, or explain how it works, other than it's just magic.

Art: I don't have a prejudiced mind- I'm trying to learn about this wonderful device...

Well, to the contrary, the main issue here is DOWSING, and the machine issue is only to support accuracy of dowsing findings.. So really I'm NOT here to discuss technical issues regarding this "super" but hazardous camera invention; however, it is worth saying that with having good intent, any unbiased "technical"observer dealing with Radiation Imaging Techniques when he sees this video, believe me he will be more than satisfied with its content:hello2::hello2::hello2:..

Last edited:

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
All the proof anyone needs is right on this board. All you have to do is read...Art

It REALLY IS true - Abraham Lincoln once said that you cannot trust everything you read on the internet.

EDIT: ...Let me make that a bit more clear - reading words on a screen (or in a book, scroll, or in the clouds in the sky) is not proof of anything except the proof of intelligence, as only a being of intelligence can write words. Therefore, reading words written online by someone I don't know and will most likely never meet IS - NOT - PROOF! It is hearsay at best.

I have dowsed water lines, septic tanks and electrical lines MANY times, each time with success. This is a true statement to me, but not to you as I offer with that no proof of success, or of actually ever dowsing in the first place. Can you understand what we're saying now?

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
It REALLY IS true - Abraham Lincoln once said that you cannot trust everything you read on the internet.

EDIT: ...Let me make that a bit more clear - reading words on a screen (or in a book, scroll, or in the clouds in the sky) is not proof of anything except the proof of intelligence, as only a being of intelligence can write words. Therefore, reading words written online by someone I don't know and will most likely never meet IS - NOT - PROOF! It is hearsay at best.

I have dowsed water lines, septic tanks and electrical lines MANY times, each time with success. This is a true statement to me, but not to you as I offer with that no proof of success, or of actually ever dowsing in the first place. Can you understand what we're saying now?

YES I DO UNDERSTAND ONE THING FOR SURE: WITH ALL DUE RESPECT YOU ARE A SKEPTIC!!!

Last edited:

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Skeptic? Yes. Do I have an open mind? Also yes.

But I have lived in this world long enough to be lied to by enough people that I can no longer take people at their word. I don't like that, but that's how it is.

Do I believe in God? Yes. Do I believe in spirits around us? Yes. I could even believe in someone going to an actual site and then getting pictures in their mind, or vibrations, or hairs on their back raised when they find something. But no, I cannot believe that someone can simply look at a map or photograph and pinpoint what is there, if anything at all. I have no doubt that there are times when someone is successful in doing so, but I also have no way of knowing what other "help" they may have used along the way - old papers or writings, stories, superstitions.... Show me "some" amount of actual proof and I can and will believe. Until then, yes, I'm a skeptic.

I believe in a lot of things that I don't talk about, as I would simply be ridiculed. I'm not ridiculing anyone here - just saying I don't 'yet' believe. So please, turn off the CAPS button - my ears hurt. :director:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I believe in a lot of things that I don't talk about, as I would simply be ridiculed. I'm not ridiculing anyone here - just saying I don't 'yet' believe. So please, turn off the CAPS button - my ears hurt.
We all have knowledge that we do not reveal.
I cannot believe that someone can simply look at a map or photograph and pinpoint what is there, if anything at all.
You can try it for yourselves... [url]http://thunting.com/smf/index.php?PHPSESSID=826be5ce3ba089704aaf45a7886923b7&topic=329.0[/URL]

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Firefox blocked my browser from that link, as that link tried to re-direct me elsewhere. Sorry.

galenrog

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2006
Aarthrj3811, the link you provided takes me to the index page for thunting.com. Is there a better link to what you want to point out?

As to the blurry, grainy video linked to by the OP, if this is evidence of a hidden cache, please elaborate on the actions taken toward recovery.

When I get enough evidence to prompt me to the field, I take action to prove or disprove the evidence as soon as possible. While I no longer have even rudimentary dowsing skills due to stroke, I still follow the evidence. If a cache, old mine, or any other item we refer to as treasure exists, there will be verifiable evidence to follow.

If this video is verifiable, evidence is needed. Since it appears that this video was made in a void of some type, a good GPR, operated and interpreted by an experienced person should verify that there is a void, or at least a difference in soil density at that location.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A ground penetrating camera! Wow! Regardless if this is a dowsing thread, a camera capable of penetrating the ground to 9 meters is a great discovery. That is the news on this thread. To heck with the jar of gold and the skeleton. That camera is potentially worth hundreds of millions of dollars. We're talking a newly discovered technology! So how does it work? Just point it towards the ground and click or what?

OP
OP
E

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
A ground penetrating camera! Wow! Regardless if this is a dowsing thread, a camera capable of penetrating the ground to 9 meters is a great discovery. That is the news on this thread. To heck with the jar of gold and the skeleton. That camera is potentially worth hundreds of millions of dollars. We're talking a newly discovered technology! So how does it work? Just point it towards the ground and click or what?

Thank God there is Still people out there who are not skeptics:hello2::hello2:

Last edited:

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
ver•i•fy (vĕrˈə-fīˌ)►

v.
To prove the truth of by presentation of evidence or testimony; substantiate.
v.
To determine or test the truth or accuracy of, as by comparison, investigation, or reference: experiments that verified the hypothesis. See Synonyms at confirm.
v.
Law To affirm formally or under oath.

elhit29 wrote, "Verification is a MUST in our work..." (post #19)

Great - now we're getting somewhere. YOU were there; not us. YOU verified things for yourself; not for us. WE have not had the opportunity to see/feel/touch/smell/taste/experience the things that you have. Therefore, you have to verify a little more to us, as we cannot possibly have those same exact experiences as you. It isn't a matter of being "skeptic". It's a matter of making a "verifiable claim". So far, you haven't. That video (which I haven't yet seen - data limits :cussing: prevent that) as it was described by others as a shaky, poor quality video with which nothing can be made out by us. Therefore, you could hypothetically tell us it's a charging rhino. Doesn't mean it's there.

It wouldn't be very difficult to provide the proof for what you say. It was mentioned earlier to simply photo-document an experience from beginning to end. Show us how someone with ZERO knowledge of a site or area takes hold of a map or photo, makes their readings (or whatever they are), and then a crew goes to the site and photo-documents the recovery of said item(s).

Ok, let me try this: If I make a model of an invention, I cannot sell my idea to a company based on a model. If it's a "working" model, maybe. Better yet, a full-scale unit in operating order that has been tested and proven. It's not that people don't "want" to believe - it's that there are too many scam artists/pick pockets/thieves/burglars/lawyers/politicians out there who have proven time and again that they cannot be trusted.

I don't know you. I cannot just "take your word" at anything. You MUST provide proof - not just proof in your eyes, but proof that others like us can understand and accept. It really isn't an excessive request.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Here is a screen shot of the video.

No sound- nothing but about 20 seconds of moving images like this.

Screen Shot 2016-05-11 at 7.13.33 PM.png

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah, I'd need some coaching in order to make heads or tails out of that! Again, I'm not saying you guys aren't on the level. What I'm saying is that for those of us who don't understand what/how you do things, we need a bit more before we can jump on board.

Thanks for the assist GIB

galenrog

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2006
Again, the link above takes me to the thunting.com index page. Could you elaborate on what you want us to find?

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
I made it to the thread (finally), but that site is not favorable to my conditions. I have limited data time on a connection that I keep losing every time I turn around, oftentimes for days(!!). Then not only can I not see links or maps for understanding without first registering, but I cannot copy-n-paste for reading offline or right click to open all the pages at once, WHILE I have internet connection. Finally gave up on that site - too much of a personal hassle for me. From what I saw, looked interesting. Maybe you can copy from there and paste here? But maybe in its own thread. Make sure you get the authors permission first!

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
This is how I start with every map
May I, can I, should I, ESTABLISH, CHANGE OR ADD Dowsing Conditions and Agreements or Programs which will be continually in effect until changed by me. Thank You for allowing me to Dowse this map.
"Primary Program is to be continually in effect until I choose to make changes.
Covering the overall primary controls, limits, agreements and dowsing responses.
The Purpose is to determine amounts, effects, conditions, circumstances, influences, times, measurements, distances, numbers, percentages and other requested areas.
Dowsing Communications to be inter- cooperative and restricted to: the Overall Universal Superconscious, my Superconscious, my Higher Self and their approved Spirit Guides/Guardian Angels, and others of their choice, my Mind Systems, my Subconscious and its related systems. This is to cause me no harm, discomfort or loss of energy, either physically or spirituality.
Influences such as misleading thoughts, imaging, wishes, or any other conditions from any source, physical or non- physical, including my own or other persons, entities or mind systems of any kind, are not to affect me adversely or cause incorrect dowsing answers.
Time as related to dowsing is to be in my time unless other wise requested.
Answers are to be selected from all available knowledge and information sources.
The Method of Answering by the pendulum or any dowsing systems is to be: General, swinging or moving to "yes", "no" or other information, indicating the most appropriate answer for the question asked. Clockwise spin is for searching or other agreed-on systems.
Temporary Changes may be made by me while dowsing, reverting back after use.
Program Changes like adding, deleting or changing may be made by me, but only by using a four step system of my choice. End of program."
"May 1 Dowse on the computer screen. Can 1 dowse on the computer screen , Should I dowse on the computer screen and thank you for allowing me to dowse this map or photo on the computer screen is to become a working part of all my Dowsing Programs, and be continually in effect until I choose to make changes. When used in reference to dowsing questions, the May 1, Can 1, Should 1, is to have the following meaning:
May I is to mean: Do I have appropriate permission?
Can I means: Do I have the ability to successfully dowse in this area and am I ready?
Should I means: Considering all aspects related to this situation would it be appropriate, proper and suitable to dowse in this area?
"Map Dowsing Program is to become part of and work with all my programs or agreements, and to be in effect until I choose to make changes. When using a map or drawing, some type of dowsing device, and with or without an additional pointer or straight edge, the dowsing system is to indicate when the pointer, straight edge or dowsing device is indicating the present map represented location of the object, subject or target specified by the dowser. End of Program., thank you"

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Hmm...I was talking about the guy that started that thread back in 2006, I think it was? He was giving a course on the How-to's and What-for's of the subject. Seemed sorta interesting.

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have no clue, I can't even play the video, let alone figure the rest of this out!:laughing7:

After reading the thread!:dontknow:

The whole point was to prove that dowsing works? Ok, I'm still a half skeptic on all this. But unless the technology that is being used as "proof" is not Known either? It's not really proof of anything. So, I get that point from people posting.

So, A "special camera" really means nothing if the camera can't be verified, or isn't known, "top secret", etc....:dontknow:

The tittle sparked my interest! I wanted to see the camera images and the gold! That type of camera should layer it right? Or have some kind of depth control? I would love to see more videos of what it sees below ground. Heck with arguing over dowsing! Imagine what that thing can see!

I could say I dowsed a map, and used a really smart, engineer friend's time machine and went back in time and took pics of the burial ceremony. And that's proof! Anyone who questions it? Isn't open minded and a skeptic.

Now, I really don't have a friend with a time machine! It was the only example I could think up fast!:laughing7: But if people asked questions? I should be able to back up my claim in some way? :dontknow: Can't blame people for being curious! It doesn't always mean they are skeptics! Maybe just interested ,curious, and want to know more about the whole thing!

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
This video clip is ONLY addressed to those with good intent and positive attitude, and surely NOT for skeptics.. Hope you enjoy it.. Greek Mummy was dowsed on-site, 8.5 meters deep.. Gold Jar lying on its side.. You can even see the jar's ear if you focus enough.. Please find below a screen shut clarifying the content.. This is the video link (15 sec. Length)
Latest camera2 - Download, Play - 4shared - M. M.

Attachments

• PicsArt_05-12-07.51.46.jpg
    PicsArt_05-12-07.51.46.jpg
    507.4 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Correction Nitric, I "am" a skeptic - but a healthy one. I'm not ridiculing anyone. I'm not nay-saying. I'm not saying it's a bunch of malarkey. Why? Because I believe in some pretty incredible things that I cannot begin to try and prove. I just get a tad offended when someone comes up wanting "their word" to be taken as proof and absolute gospel. That's just wrong!

I also am not one of those folks that, if I can't replicate it, then it's impossible. There are LOTS of things I can't do. ...Yet other people CAN do them. But it takes more than a snowy video that is shaky and in black/white to be considered "proof" All it's proof of is that the video is unrecognizable - at least to the majority of the world.

I'm asking these guys to teach us something. How else are we to be able to recognize their talents/achievements??

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread