OP
OP
E

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Ok at the end of this thread I will add one FINAL one. This is a Roman Jar, map dowsed first, then dowsed on site.. This was in winter time, the land was slightly wet but plenty of underground humidity.. therefore this affects the clarity of imaging process, so the video film taken by the Camera is of medium quality, but -as I said previously- for me it is a 100% target because in the first place I had already map-dowsed it as well as dowsed this target onsite so I knew precisely what I'm looking for, so a medium-quality image is more than enough for me.
Ok, this jar is 7 meters deep, full of jewelry, probably you can see some of it shinning and dangling from the jar's mouth. The jar's ear (hand) is also clear.. The BIG white (cloudy) mass around the jar is earth layers. Now this Jar is contained in a small underground vacuum, but half of it is buried, that is why we see some of the that white (cloudy) stuff encompassing part of it. I enclosed a screen shut identifying content. The link to the video clip is:

20160512_115141 - Download - 4shared - M. M.

This was the last video, hope you enjoyed this thread.. I thank whoever provided positive feedback.

Attachments

• Latest Jar3.jpg
    Latest Jar3.jpg
    887.8 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Elhit, thanks for the videos. I'll try to download them next time I go to town.

As for the positive feedback, it appears that the entire thread is full of positive feedback. Problem is, how can we compliment you on any achievements if we can't understand what the heck you're doing? Again, the link that you had provided...I finally made it there. There were 5 pages in this thread, and the thread was started back in 2006, I think. But the way that site is set up makes it VERY difficult for me to view and read the pages. Therefore, even though the OP of that thread was giving lessons, I wasn't able to complete it - kept losing connection all day yesterday. Have 3 times this morning already as well - gonna be another one of those days!

I'm asking you to see if it would be ok to post those lessons here (or have them do it) so that we can learn. I'm certainly not joining a forum that isn't compatible with my lousy internet connection!

...What's negative about that? I "WANT" to learn! I'm a sponge waiting to soak it in. This is where you would guide me (us) through the process. ....Am I being unreasonable here?

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Hey Elhit...I am with you. I will use every tool, everyone’s ideas or method to locate and find gold. If it works I will try it again or try to make it better....Art

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
There are a bunch of devices out there that will map what is underground. Some cost up to 1 million dollars. I made a Electrical resistivity and conductivity machine using an old ”Prospector LRL”. It worked but I found that it was much easier to just use my rods. ...Art

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes, you had to have an understanding of what you were doing and how to use the equipment, right? That's what we're asking for here - some "learnin' info".

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Ah, didn't realize the "dowsing" that was referring to was "remote sensing"-type dowsing.
What is remote sensing?
Remote sensors collect data by detecting the energy that is reflected from Earth. These sensors can be on satellites or mounted on aircraft.
Remote sensors can be either passive or active. Passive sensors respond to external stimuli. They record natural energy that is reflected or emitted from the Earth's surface. The most common source of radiation detected by passive sensors is reflected sunlight.
I don’t use that method and I don’t know anyone who does that

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Remote sensing....at least that's what it was called when I watched a show many years ago about experiments that the gov't was doing.

Remote - meaning you are not on site. Sensing - dowsing - with one you use a pendulum; the other you don't. No biggie.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Remote sensing....at least that's what it was called when I watched a show many years ago about experiments that the gov't was doing.

Remote - meaning you are not on site. Sensing - dowsing - with one you use a pendulum; the other you don't. No biggie.

Wrong and confused

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Look, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Don't go telling me I'm confused. I know very well what I learned off the idiot box years ago. If THEY were wrong, so be it! Instead of insulting people, why not try to be a bit more helpful now and then. This IS a "help" forum, after all. ...Look how long it took for you to offer that other thread for me to read - ....Post #51?? REALLY?? I can't believe I had that much patience. Geez.

I have found septic tanks, water lines, water wells and electrical lines using dowsing. That was long, long ago as I have not needed to do it for decades. So tell me, before I get started on this other link of yours, if dowsing from a remote location isn't Remote Dowsing, then just what DO you call it?? There HAS to be some way to differentiate the various methods.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
All the information that you need is on this board. I have read the post's so it's your turn

Nitric

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
Dallas,GA
Detector(s) used
CZ6A
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Look, if I'm wrong, I'm wrong. Don't go telling me I'm confused. I know very well what I learned off the idiot box years ago. If THEY were wrong, so be it! Instead of insulting people, why not try to be a bit more helpful now and then. This IS a "help" forum, after all. ...Look how long it took for you to offer that other thread for me to read - ....Post #51?? REALLY?? I can't believe I had that much patience. Geez.

I have found septic tanks, water lines, water wells and electrical lines using dowsing. That was long, long ago as I have not needed to do it for decades. So tell me, before I get started on this other link of yours, if dowsing from a remote location isn't Remote Dowsing, then just what DO you call it?? There HAS to be some way to differentiate the various methods.

Ok, When I was trying to understand this a while back? There are different types like you said. And seems that there are different names for it depending on the person. But yes, to me it was remote. I get what your saying there.

Like you I have dowsed water lines and and drain pipe. How it worked? I'm still not completely sure. I know it did with pretty good accuracy too. I'm still up in the air on how it actually works.

The map part of it? Have no clue! Like you ,I would have called it remote sensing? Because it isn't always on site. I think this is a cool subject, but a lot of times doesn't go anywhere. Just in circles. No one can prove it works and no one can disprove it either kind of thing, then either side of the coin can make solid arguments. I have seen pipe dowsing done, and have done it and it worked. I have never seen any other types actually done in front of me.

So, I'm with you on the curiosity of the whole thing, and have read tons (at that time) on the net. It does get interesting! Then the theories and proofs, then the other side says no proof, then each side tells the other it's rigged or conspiracy etc......

As far as the video, I have no clue! for whatever reason my computer isn't doing well at that site. So, I'm not even going to try to download it.
But hey! If it all worked out? Then that's cool! It's all about fun and finding treasure!

Added.....I do know there are ways to look into the ground and get somewhat of an image of what's down there. I saw it done on a very large scale. How it worked I have no clue! All I know for that,,, was they ran miles of wire and sensors then vibrated the ground along the way with huge trucks they shook everything when they went past or you got close to them felt like a small earth quake. I never did get to see the images, but I did see it done. Then there are laptop and home built types of things too. But as far as a camera that most of us are thinking? That would be a tough one to even begin to understand. so sure! I believe images at that depth are very possible. Not sure on how or what methods are used to get them though.

Last edited:

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This IS a "help" forum, after all. ...Look how long it took for you to offer that other thread for me to read - ....Post #51?? REALLY?? I can't believe I had that much patience. Geez.
Arrogant much?
Excuse me, but Art, nor anyone else here for that matter, is required to offer you anything. It is only from their own generosity that they do. Do you not know how to use the "search" function in a forum?

Elhit, please forgive me for hijacking your thread!

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
It is simple to give it a try. Many of you have learned to use the rods. Just make a pendulum. Use anything that has a little weight and hang it from a string. Program yourself to give yes answers with a right to left swing and back and forth answer fourth no. Print a map from a town the you have never been to. Ask questions about parks or high schools. See if you can find them .OR You can take the map and put it on the floor. Use your rods and walk around it and ask the question. It may not work very good at first but keep trying as if you learn how to do it will safe you a lot of time..You have to have some rules
A metallic pendulum attached by a wire will take on the charge of the hand it is being held by. A pendulum held by a nonconductive string will take on the charge of the last hand which held the pendulum. The pendulum when rotating above an object of a similar charge will continue to rotate and eventually swing back and forth perpendicular to the object. This pendulum when rotating above an object of the opposite charge will start to swing back and forth parallel to the object being dowsed. Caution here when dowsing an object you have touched the object will usually take on the charge of the last hand that touched it. This can be demonstrated by dowsing over an object such as a table knife depending on which hand touched the knife last an opposite reaction of the dowsing device will be seen.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
First, let me apologize for my outburst last night. Was NOT a good day here.

Now, going back to some of the other things previously mentioned:

Remote Sensing. Art says this in Post #51:

What is remote sensing?
Remote sensors collect data by detecting the energy that is reflected from Earth. These sensors can be on satellites or mounted on aircraft.
Remote sensors can be either passive or active. Passive sensors respond to external stimuli. They record natural energy that is reflected or emitted from the Earth's surface. The most common source of radiation detected by passive sensors is reflected sunlight.
I don’t use that method and I don’t know anyone who does that

My reply is, that's how "I" learned it. So just did something else. Go to your favorite search engine and type this in:
"remote sensing" psychic
Just briefly going through the results, one at the top of the list is
Remote Viewing/Sensing - Real-Time System Model

in Post #43, I write this:

Elhit, thanks for the videos. I'll try to download them next time I go to town.

As for the positive feedback, it appears that the entire thread is full of positive feedback. Problem is, how can we compliment you on any achievements if we can't understand what the heck you're doing? Again, the link that you had provided...I finally made it there. There were 5 pages in this thread, and the thread was started back in 2006, I think. But the way that site is set up makes it VERY difficult for me to view and read the pages. Therefore, even though the OP of that thread was giving lessons, I wasn't able to complete it - kept losing connection all day yesterday. Have 3 times this morning already as well - gonna be another one of those days!

I'm asking you to see if it would be ok to post those lessons here (or have them do it) so that we can learn. I'm certainly not joining a forum that isn't compatible with my lousy internet connection!

...What's negative about that? I "WANT" to learn! I'm a sponge waiting to soak it in. This is where you would guide me (us) through the process. ....Am I being unreasonable here?

I have stated that the link to the other website is difficult-to-impossible for me to follow, and why. ALL of that is verifiable. I've been griping and bellyaching about losing my signal and the data limits since we first got internet out here last Fall - this and other forums. So I asked for a little help. Certainly getting the info from the other site wouldn't be THAT difficult, would it? ...Not being insulting here - I really do not know. This is a question.

In reply, Art posted this in #49:

"My methods are on this site. Start reading at.... Want to try Dowsing?"

Ok, cool. That's 20+ pages. That's gonna take a while!! Well, it's the next day and I still haven't finished the full thread. I "have", however, searched the text for keywords. The info I was asking about is not there. There DOES appear to be some good reading material there. Thank you.

Art posts #55:

"All the information that you need is on this board. I have read the post's so it's your turn"

"Read" the posts? You "wrote" many of the posts. That's why I'm asking "you" for help in understanding. Specifically, I was asking for help on accessing the info that you referred me to on the other site, as I cannot. ...Ah, I see I've lost internet.....AGAIN! Oh well, at least I can keep typing this up to post later.

And finally, I ask you to please go back and re-read Post #30. Is a bit longer post, so not gonna copy-n-paste here. In it, I am being sincere. If the process works, even 20% of the time - even 10% of the time(!!), then it should be documented. Notes, video, witnesses (although they could be brought into question), etc. But just showing a blurry video to an untrained eye IS NOT verification. To claim that it IS verification is wrong, as it is asking us to simply take your word without further evidence or understanding; ie. blind faith. There's nothing wrong with faith. In fact, there's probably more wrong if there is NO faith of any kind. But blind faith is very bad. And that is because trust is "earned". Sure, an initial amount of trust may be given, but it can be lost, OR it can be grown. Once lost, it's harder to regain.

...Now to wait for internet to return *sigh*

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
And finally, I ask you to please go back and re-read Post #30. Is a bit longer post, so not gonna copy-n-paste here. In it, I am being sincere. If the process works, even 20% of the time - even 10% of the time(!!), then it should be documented. Notes, video, witnesses (although they could be brought into question), etc. But just showing a blurry video to an untrained eye IS NOT verification. To claim that it IS verification is wrong, as it is asking us to simply take your word without further evidence or understanding; ie. blind faith. There's nothing wrong with faith. In fact, there's probably more wrong if there is NO faith of any kind. But blind faith is very bad. And that is because trust is "earned". Sure, an initial amount of trust may be given, but it can be lost, OR it can be grown. Once lost, it's harder to regain.

I don't dis-believe nor believe this info about a camera that can take pictures underground, but like you, I want more technical information on the subject as I do not work in AREA 51.:laughing7: I know that GPR can detect underground stuff but it doesn't produce picture quality readings IMO.
I'm not from Missouri but "Show Me".
Marvin

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread