Granite, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Omega 8000
Teknetics Delta 4000,
Deteknix XPointer,
Fiskar's Big Grip Digger & my old Army Trench shovel for the tough jobs
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Why not just excavate the site, take some pics of the skeleton and the gold once it's recovered and post them? That would settle everything for everyone here.
I would love to see those pics and I imagine your friend would certainly love to have that jar of gold.

I just can't figure out why ya'll aren't out there diggin' it up by now. If I knew for a fact that a jar of gold was under my feet I'd go rent or hire a backhoe and commence diggin'. Why wait around and why debate the subject?? If it's real it's time to get to work recovering the goods. End of story. If not, what's the point of dowsing the area and taking the video with the super secret, commercially unavailable underground camera in the first place??

Oh and btw, I already know that dowsing works. I have plumbers in my family who have used it for years to locate buried pipes and other things so I'm not a skeptic in that regard. I also learned controlled remote viewing a couple of years ago and have gotten fairly good at it; which really surprised me at the time. It's a skill that anyone can learn if they're willing to do the work and PRACTICE religiously. Like any skill or talent, some are better than others at doing it. It's a systematic way to to learn how to read and interpret your own intuition/subconscious; which everyone has yet many; if not most do not realize what a reliable asset it is.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Oh and btw, I already know that dowsing works. I have plumbers in my family who have used it for years to locate buried pipes and other things so I'm not a skeptic in that regard. I also learned controlled remote viewing a couple of years ago and have gotten fairly good at it; which really surprised me at the time. It's a skill that anyone can learn if they're willing to do the work and PRACTICE religiously. Like any skill or talent, some are better than others at doing it. It's a systematic way to to learn how to read and interpret your own intuition/subconscious; which everyone has yet many; if not most do not realize what a reliable asset it is.
Thanks Bob. You have to want it to work...Art

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a screen shot of the video.

No sound- nothing but about 20 seconds of moving images like this.

View attachment 1311374
Looks like kind of.....gamma X-ray camera? They do have a technology used by federal agents and also for scanning cargo containers which sometimes have human stowaways. It would definitely need to be one of those radiation cameras.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quote: "The door to Knowledge & Understanding, is never open to a closed, or prejudiced mind” (Art.), Unquote.

Well, as a professional dowser and having a target @ 6.5 deep, I would settle and suffice for this shaky and black-color low quality BUT REAL imaging video because I can differentiate between a JAR and a CAR. :hello2::hello2: .. SEEING IS BELIEVING.. I don't need a fancy 4D colored video as a treasure hunter..

Believe me my friend one would be more than lucky if he gets to see such non-conventional hi-tech "Camera" in action just once in a life time simply because it is not for sale on market and will never be because it is "health hazardous", can't elaborate further, it is a "private innovation" and will remain so for the owner:icon_thumright:

It is by working on such rare machines on several occasions for long long hours that I highly managed to calibrate and verify my dowsing techniques and results, and ultimately became confident 100% of the accuracy of my map dowsing as well as on-site dowsing results
!! Verification is a MUST in our work so one could finely calibrate his Remote Sensing System in order to proceed ahead with more confidence.:hello2:

such non-conventional hi-tech "Camera" in action just once in a life time simply because it is not for sale on market and will never be because it is "health hazardous",

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, to the contrary, the main issue here is DOWSING, and the machine issue is only to support accuracy of dowsing findings.. So really I'm NOT here to discuss technical issues regarding this "super" but hazardous camera invention; however, it is worth saying that with having good intent, any unbiased "technical"observer dealing with Radiation Imaging Techniques when he sees this video, believe me he will be more than satisfied with its content:hello2::hello2::hello2:..

"any unbiased "technical"observer dealing with Radiation Imaging Techniques when he sees this video,"

Gamma X-ray camera, no doubt...

Last edited:

Dell Winders

Jan 18, 2012
Haines City, FL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Quote: "The door to Knowledge & Understanding, is never open to a closed, or prejudiced mind” (Art.), Unquote.

Your quote sounds like something I have said. Dell

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For those who doubt dowsing and saying , Why don't you post your finds??? Here's one, but the naysayers will still doubt. If I have a visit from the Deputies, I am the biggest liar in town, besides the man that dug it up has passed on, SO, I don't even remember his name. good stuff.png

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Radiography is an imaging technique that uses electromagnetic radiation other than visible light, especially X-rays, to view the internal structure of a non-uniformly composed and opaque object (i.e. a non-transparent object of varying density and composition) such as the human body. To create the image, a heterogeneous beam of X-rays is produced by an X-ray generator and is projected toward the object. A certain amount of X-ray is absorbed by the object, which is dependent on the particular density and composition of that object. The X-rays that pass through the object are captured behind the object by a detector (either photographic film or a digital detector). The detector can then provide a superimposed 2D representation of all the object's internal structures. Contrast radiography uses a radiocontrast agent, a type of contrast medium, to make the structures of interest stand out visually from their background, whereas plain radiography does not. Each type is best suited to certain indications.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiography

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Scientists used radiology technology to scan the Great Pyramid in Egypt.

"We are now able to confirm the existence of a 'void' hidden behind the north face, that could have the form of at least one corridor going inside the Great Pyramid," scientists from Operation ScanPyramids said in a statement.
Another "cavity" was discovered on the pyramid's northeast flank, said the researchers who are using radiography and 3D reconstruction for their study.
Operation ScanPyramids began in October last year to search for hidden rooms inside Khufu and its neighbour Khafre in Giza, as well as the Bent and Red pyramids in Dahshur, all south of Cairo.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/experts-discover-cavities-egypts-great-pyramid-135048029.html

KISWANI

Tenderfoot
Feb 19, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi, guys, I sent some replies to the forum about the camera that I made and it is exactly what G I P talk about I have many videos to share and I explain to you guys how this camera works

in details needs lots of papers but we are talking about almost as a microscopic magnifier with one lens in front the CCD or CMOS sensor with two perfectly calibrated two or more infrared LEDs 950nm about 5cm away from the sensor and a 950nm filter

this will do magic and it has a lot of science regarding emissivity phonon photons propagation excitation to get some radiation that could vibrate the molecular things buried way down

the unclear is how to get this image clear and why photons are traveling among rocks and other minerals in Soil then the image pops up after some time buy the way it may take several minutes to half an hour until you get the image if any metal or cavity is near and when I say near means this camera can never [til now) shows us the exact direction of what it finds it may take you away and shows you some well nearby, maybe 30 meters away and the other thing is it shows you thing away so enlarged next day you go to the same spot and the image is maybe less magnified or more a bit, I would love to share my experience of modifying CCD camera with those who know the science and believe in it. I mentioned to other discussions this topic some they think it is a lie ....guys it is true it has been around maybe 10 years now my study on this project since 2018 and I made many cameras to test but still working and learning physics to reach to my point
guys I would like to see the video and ill find a way to upload my videos and some friends videos as well
one thing to know

it is none destructive method to see the invisible and china is having a full body scan by infrared, not x-ray nor gamma

I think people making some jokes about this topic it will be great if you read some quantum Physics and some keywords I mentioned above

regards
[email protected]

KISWANI

Tenderfoot
Feb 19, 2019
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
no sr it is simply infrared LEDs and some digital camera and it is true but it get help from radio frequencies near buy and that will make the image to be projected on the surface as this camera can magnify the dirt more than 200 times

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread