No way someone can dows for gold from a pic!

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
The only kind of bridge I could afford
images.jpg

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The only kind of bridge I could afford
View attachment 1318930

Ho, Ho, Ho, Art that's a piece of real beauty to me plus comical. Mind if I copy and use for my desktop? LOVE it. It makes us

appreciate technology doesn't it? I can't afford to live on a creek that wide, -- my creek can be jumped over by my kitty cat.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I have dowsed almost every map that has been put on here. I dowse each for gold and silver unless the person has ask for something else. We do not know if the person is a treasure hunter or what kind of equipment he has. Each dowser has his own method for getting answers. I know how hard it is to locate and recover some treasures. I have my rules that I follow and there are some maps that I will not dowse.....Art

Brivic1

Feb 20, 2013
Magalia, Nor Calif. formaly Vic. Australia
Detector(s) used
A2b groundhog/ whites GM3/ Vsat, and TDI.
13hp 5" jawcrusher, Dryblower, recirc. HB.
F md-20............ Goldbug Pro / 5"and 10" coils
Whites TDI several coils............... My own dowsing tools

Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Art, I hvent spoke to you for about a year ,,,, whats all of this squabbling on the dowsing sites.. If the folks dont believe.. why are they here, just to argue?? There are a lot of things we know and what we dont know we try to understand , but why argue... Yes I know a vein can be found via a photo.. believe in yourself.... I have faith, and faith will lead us home

marniep

Jan 2, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello. Do you want to dowse Seneca falls for me? Lol

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Map dowsing has odds of one in ten-thousand. So on average you only need to dig 5,000 holes before you hit your target--IF IT'S THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE. And according to some people 99.9% not even there to start with. One topo map has about the same odds as winning the Powerball jackpot. Well, that's not quite accurate since they raised the odds, but it used to be about one in 175 million. There's only a handful of real map dowsers in the world. Have you ever even heard of one? I've been at this for 35 years and i can't name you one.

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let's just say someone has a photo of a real treasure site. Now a map dowser puts an "X" on it and the person goes out and finds something but it was 75 yards away from the spot. Did the map dowser really find it?

A while back someone posted a photo of some buried gold and about five different people put an "X' on it, all in a different spot. Not one was right and the photo couldn't have been more than twenty feet wide. How can anyone not come to the conclusion this is all bogus? Pretty much gold insanity. People will believe anything and give up their treasure site. I've said before THIS FORUM SHOULD HAVE A WARNING ON IT but all I get is threats of being banned.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Map dowsing has odds of one in ten-thousand.
Where can I find these facts?
Let's just say someone has a photo of a real treasure site. Now a map dowser puts an "X" on it and the person goes out and finds something but it was 75 yards away from the spot. Did the map dowser really find it?
Gee. Would he have recovered anything if not for the map dower getting him in the area?
Not one was right and the photo couldn't have been more than twenty feet wide. How can anyone not come to the conclusion this is all bogus? Pretty much gold insanity
Did you do the looking or are you just assuming nothing was found?
People will believe anything and give up their treasure site
How did anyone give up their treasure site if nothing was there?
Ouija Board and map dowsing , one and the same. Just tape a map onto the Ouija Board and you have map dowsing.
Works great if you like wild goose chases and snipe hunts!
I used to hunt snipes up in the Yuba City area of California.

https://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/Wilsons_Snipe/id
Though the long tradition of “snipe hunt” pranks at summer camp has convinced many people otherwise, Wilson’s Snipes aren’t made-up creatures. These plump, long-billed birds are among the most widespread shorebirds in North America. They can be tough to see thanks to their cryptic brown and buff coloration and secretive nature. But in summer they often stand on fence posts or take to the sky with a fast, zigzagging flight and an unusual “winnowing” sound made with

Last edited:

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Well, well, well,,,,ever wonder why you hardly ever hear of non natural gold being found from the dowse??? The dam detectors can't see it. Now before you start, let me tell you which ones I know. Mine lab etrack, sovereign, Excalibur,,, Sand shark, Coin Master,, and 5 other ones,,get the idea??? Now this doesn't include any rings or targets in or near water. 1 word,,,,,Tesla. If the target is only gold,, you will never get a hit. Guaranteed.. I wonder how many times I have walked off and left a fortune where I had a pinpoint.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes that was a very good Jeep. I had to park it a few months ago. At 600 thousand miles I could no longer trust it...At
That freaked me out Art!!!! Is yours a 1986? I've got a 1986 Grand same color and wheels. All I've ever done is add extra bars from another one in the roof to allow walking on it a little less wobbly. I've got it sitting with a spare set of wheels in the back and spare transfer case plus several boxes of parts. Now all I need is a huge crate of spare time and a gallon of gumption!

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I happened to see a new post - wasn't paying attention to which section it was in.

That said, I'm also genuinely curious about the subject.
I can cure your affliction! What you're experiencing is extremely low levels of "enes". You ask what are enes? Caffeine and nicotine. Without these you progress into what we call the "fingers are faster than the brain syndrome" which leads to the Oh No effect. I suffer from this affliction on a daily basis and the only cure is a big cup of mud and a couple cigs!:tongue3: Be well my friend!!

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The one thing the skeptics never seem to bring up is an open mind attitude. I might be over simplifying here but if you go about anything with a negative closed mind, you've shot yourself in the foot. Skeptics - Take your favorite detector out and keep it in your head this won't work this is a lousy site etc etc. Record your finds. Do this several times and record your findings. Now do this test over with an open mind. Bet you'll see a big difference. Ok, your detector locates objects by some magical process we can't see. Same as dowsing you are the tool.

Go back through the archives and read them!! This day and age people want answers handed to them at the speed of Google! When researching don't you read tons of material over and over throwing out the fluff? Do this. Take a research project you've been working on and are really knowledgeable on. Google it. Ok you got information in a heartbeat right? Now how much did Google miss / leave out and importantly what is the quality of the info you got in a heartbeat. There are people here that have done all the hard work and are willing to share! It's a gift from them don't waste it.

diggerdoodah

Dec 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A easy way to shut most skecptics up ask them two things 1st " do you believe in a god " if they say yes then " ask them to scientifically prove their god to you " they can't so their opinion means squat !
From a young age we are taught this or that and countinually told this or that isn't real.
If and this is a big if go to a dog race track that allows children under lets say 8 yrs old . if you can hear what dogs they choose keep track of wins and losses. You may be surprised.
Young children haven't been taught/programmed to ignore their intuion/dowsing abilities yet but giving enough time socioty will make them ignore/go numb to it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions