Re: Pirate Wreck In Tampa Bay

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
My friend I don't live in your country... where I live I impose my terms and conditions.. while abroad I charge 10%... By the way, your so-called X-Ray Vision glasses is based on "friendly" infrared technology... while in Gamma Ray there is non-commercial "harmful" ray penetration for 10 meters deep in the ground, so I virtually SEE everything "live" physically as they are, so I don't exaggerate when I tell you that its market value (if found because it is not found on market) exceeds few hundreds of thousands of dollars, enough said.. Therefore the so-called "treasure hunting companies" you mentioned DON'T have access to such non-commercial non-traditional technology, and that is why they charge only 5% as you said because they CAN'T guarantee their findings!! While "only very few" companies in the world they charge 50% because they have what I have and they guarantee their work!!! Anyway, it is via this powerful Camera that I successfully managed to finely calibrate both my map-dowsing & on-site dowsing techniques..

Now I don't take the camera with me when I travel to clients in my country to confirm zero spots of a cache or treasure after being map-dowsed, because Godwilling "Accuracy is in my genes by now", and thank God "Mission Is Always Accomplished" .

Most treasure hunting company's offer a 5% finders fee. I give 10%. Elhit I don't need your gamma ray camera. I have the X-ray vision glasses that I use. It works every time.

Last edited:

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Most treasure hunting company's offer a 5% finders fee. I give 10%. Elhit I don't need your gamma ray camera. I have the X-ray vision glasses that I use. It works every time.
Sal: Please excuse my ignorance. What are the X-ray vision glasses you mention here and use?

Thanks for your kind reply,

Les.

OP
OP
Salvor6

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
It's the ones you see advertised in comic books. Supposed to be able to see thru clothes.

villagenut

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's the ones you see advertised in comic books. Supposed to be able to see thru clothes.

My folks bought a pair for me from an Archie comic....It didn't work:laughing7:BTW...those darn SeaMonkeys were a scam too.

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My folks bought a pair for me from an Archie comic....It didn't work:laughing7:BTW...those darn SeaMonkeys were a scam too.
Oh, I was wondering there for a moment. Funny.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Of course, shipwrecks leave behind a debris trail and other wrecks often are found around the same area. I'd check the so;id red square first.

Attachments

• Tampabay-Salvor6.jpg
    Tampabay-Salvor6.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 167

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I might mention Salvor6, I did not look at any of the posts past where you posted this map, until all my dowsed spots were marked first.....nothing new added.

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sal: Have you gone to any of the sites dowsed and looked?

OP
OP
Salvor6

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Sal: Have you gone to any of the sites dowsed and looked?

I'm going out there next Sat. I will post on here what I find.

Red Desert thanks and I will certainly check out the areas you posted.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

:coffee2: Probably nice to be underwater this time of year. Thanks!

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

By the way there are 3 ship wrecks in Tampa Bay.. I have marked the farthest wreck from Joe Island.. this one carries a gold cargo (ranking 2 in gold weight comparing to the other remaining wrecks).. the other two wrecks are closer to the island.. one of them has the heaviest gold cargo among the 3 wrecks.. I don't know which one of the 3 wrecks is your target??

Last edited:

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Salvor6,
Do you hold the FL state exclusive search permit rights for those areas? HOPE SO!!!

Gonna take a big magnatometer and lotsa grid patterns to locate this. Simple scuba probably would be futile, because they are presumed to be below the sand, though granted it is rather shallow there.

OP
OP
Salvor6

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Well we made it off shore to check out one of the wreck sites I was given. Didn't find anything but I will check out the other sites that elhit gave me in the next few weeks. Morbiusandneo I have exclusive citizens rights to do whatever the heck I want to do.

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Well we made it off shore to check out one of the wreck sites I was given. Didn't find anything but I will check out the other sites that elhit gave me in the next few weeks. Morbiusandneo I have exclusive citizens rights to do whatever the heck I want to do.
How do you presume you will do this if you didn't receive my gps in the 1st place?? I always give gps for my finds, and without gps things will not be easy to look for.. I know this for sure.. Few weeks ago I first showed you only one site on map which was 7km away from joe island, but this is surely not enough for a serious treasure hunter to track down, I said then in my post I will send the gps in PM to party concerned, but I didn't receive any PM from the "party concerned" to do so.

Again, few days ago I found 2 more wrecks closer to shore, so this brings the whole ship wreck count in Tampa Bay up to THREE.. One of the 3 ship wrecks holds the biggest Gold cargo, and this wreck happens to be one of the two ships that are much closer to shore than the farthest one I marked weeks ago.. and I also said in my last post that I will also give the coordinates of this wreck to party concerned, but again I haven't received any PM!!

I guess I don't blame people very much if they don't take dowsing results very seriously, because the notion that dowsing can reveal precise confirmed results is surely NOT fixed in their mindset!!! Because in their minds dowsing detection will hit may be 50-50 or less, and that it is not the same as Satellite detection for example!! Yes this is true to large extent in the dowsers' community because they can't guarantee results, however, the very very very few professional dowsers in the world are highly more accurate than any other existing detection tool nowadays.. but again I don't blame people because no reference for tracking system of dowsing results is available for those very few guys..

So in conclusion, I will give you ONLY one gps for the wreck carrying the biggest load of gold which- as I said- happens to be closer to shore, so when you are set to go to this spot in the coming weeks, send me PM ..

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Salvor6, is this the pirate ship that was set on fire to sink with treasure on it? I can't tell by looking at your map, whether this is the same bridge, but if so......I know the location of the old pirate camp. A ship set on fire also, would not break up and scatter, as they do in storms.

OP
OP
Salvor6

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
No, the pirate ship that caught on fire is located on the Manatee River right next to the I-75 bridge. I just found out last week that a big boat parked over the site last April and stayed there for 6 weeks. My buddy that lives nearby said they had divers in the water almost every day. I guess they got the silver bars.

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, the pirate ship that caught on fire is located on the Manatee River right next to the I-75 bridge. I just found out last week that a big boat parked over the site last April and stayed there for 6 weeks. My buddy that lives nearby said they had divers in the water almost every day. I guess they got the silver bars.

Yes they all gone, none left............any you dowser like to fine tune your pendulum there no better place than this ,having a target there and having it removed,i do this all the time checking to see if i'm still zero spot,every time i here one that been removed i check it out. here a map of 2014 silver bars are there.....map of 2016 bars are gone. 2014.jpg 2016.jpg

joska

Nov 21, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
that,s the reason that you have to get there before someone else Pete.Plenty more like that one in Tampa bay.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions