Aquapulse, J.W. Fisher Proton 3, Pulse Star II, Detector Pro Headhunter, AK-47
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I hope you are a man of your word not like some other folks.. we will see.. I have one condition here: whatever happens, you should report back here, if you find it you can just say that I was right, that's it..
Please post the map of the location you are talking about along with showing limits of the proposed area to be dowsed. Also provide gps for me to accurately pinpoint it (if what you claim is there).. if you are concerned regarding privacy, then PM me.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Salvor6

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Check with my buddy's on the shipwreck forum, Aquanut, Old Man, Agflit, SADS669, Darren In Trinidad, etc. They will vouch for me. I will post a google earth image of the area tomorrow. It is the southern part of Tampa Bay.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
We shall see. All men are good unless proven otherwise. GOLD strangely and mysteriously affects men's mind, people kill each others when gold is recovered.. It is no joke..
That’s why you pick your friends carefully and your partners more carefully.

OP
OP
Salvor6

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Here is a Google earth screen shot of lower Tampa Bay. Somewhere in this box is the Maria Teresa. One guy told me it is off Joe Island. You can see Joe Is. in the lower portion.

Tampabay.jpg

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
The ship is still intact. It is covered by silt. There is a gold signal there. The water is about 25 feet deep

Tampabay.jpg

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
Tampa Bay.

Current depth's in feet.

Screen Shot 2016-06-18 at 8.31.56 PM.png

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
When you Dowse maps on the computer It saves a lot of time and money...It is simple when you only have to ask 12 or 14 questions

OP
OP
Salvor6

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Thanks aarthrea. That's a large area and the water depth is around 9 to 11 feet. I will check it out

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Maria Teresa Pirate Ship.. sunk nearly 7 km away from Joe Island. The ship is nearly 85 meters long.. 2 canons on board.. tens of dead bodies (skeletons).. a huge Gold Bars cargo in iron boxes (1500kgs), Diamonds (15kgs).. Weapons Cargo..
This ship sunk 212 years ago.

N.B. For privacy concerns, the gps coordinates will be sent via PM to party concerned.

Reminder: As agreed, party concerned should report back here if he spotted the sunk ship.

Attachments

• PicsArt_06-19-06.19.58.jpg
    PicsArt_06-19-06.19.58.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 203
Last edited:

Baja

Sep 9, 2015
Mesa AZ
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur ll -
Minelab CTX-3030 -
White's Spectra V3i -
w/ Sun Ray DX-1 probe -
Fisher F75 ProArc -
w/ Sun Ray Invader FX-1 probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Salvor6

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Thanks Elhit. I will head out there next weekend weather permitting and report back to this site.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Two different hits, maybe both are good . In that case, Salvor6, 2 for one. Good hunting. :3barsgold:

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Sal: Interesting. Here is my hit. I am new at map dowsing. If my spot is good for you, you can share with me what you think it is worth to you. I will only accept what is given if any, even a simple thank you will do.

P.S. Even if your ship is not at my spot, I would like to know if I hit any kind of metal object. That way I can keep track of how I am doing.

Thanks,

Les.

Coordinates are: 27 34 44.3N 82 40 47.8W

Attachments

• Spanish Ship.jpg
    Spanish Ship.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
A professional dowser charges max fees and share, simply because he guarantees the accuracy of his work. Now, it is NOT the responsibility of professional dowser if clients couldn't recover the cache for whatsoever reason. For example, when I dowse a treasure remotely from a map, so when I give it 100% accuracy, here I tell the client that there is a guranteed cache in his land, and here is the deal: I will travel to you (sometimes as far as 200 km)provided you pay me all related expenses and fees in advance, and 35% share in the treasure when recoverd ONLY UNDER ONE CONDITION:THAT YOU SEE THE CACHE OR TREASURE WITH YOUR OWN EYES THROUGH MY GAMMA RAY CAMERA. After he sees the treasure I'm not responsible nor liable if he couldn't recover it for any reason whatsoever. I did this 9 times and never failed... this is why I say I guarantee my work, so I'm entitled to charge max.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Salvor6

Salvor6

Silver Member
Feb 5, 2005
Port Richey, Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Most treasure hunting company's offer a 5% finders fee. I give 10%. Elhit I don't need your gamma ray camera. I have the X-ray vision glasses that I use. It works every time.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread