Dowsing request

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rest of them.... you was there, so you be able to tell if there were a second hit are not,i got mixed up looking at all the pictures i thing i got lost some where in them ,so you tell me if you got 2 hit are one TNET ART 2.jpg TNET ART 3.jpg TNET ART 4.jpg TNET ART 5.jpg TNET ART 6.jpg .:thumbsup:

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Okie!!

In this photo, do you believe this is where the saddlebag is? Can you tell anything about the weight of gold coins from this picture?

yes i get leather bags,with a sample of leather.

weight i cannot help.
i do not mental dowse anymore are ask question,i work off the film with samples.

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I HAVE CHECKED THEM ALL OUT. NO REAL TARGET.. ONLY ANCIENT WITCHCRAFT GRAVES MIMICKING "GOLD" SIGNAL..

Attachments

• TNET Forum Map Dowse (1).jpg
    TNET Forum Map Dowse (1).jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 125
  • TNET CLOSER.jpg
    TNET CLOSER.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 118
  • TNET COINS 5.jpg
    TNET COINS 5.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 118
  • TNET COINS 4.jpg
    TNET COINS 4.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 106
  • TNET RIPPER 1.jpg
    TNET RIPPER 1.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 116
  • TNET COINS 6.jpg
    TNET COINS 6.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 118
  • TNET RIPPER 3.jpg
    TNET RIPPER 3.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 119
  • TNET RIPPER 2.jpg
    TNET RIPPER 2.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 117
  • TNET red desert 1.jpg
    TNET red desert 1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 119
  • TNET RIPPER 4 ring.jpg
    TNET RIPPER 4 ring.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 116
  • TNET ART 2.jpg
    TNET ART 2.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 113
  • TNET ART 1.jpg
    TNET ART 1.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 114
  • TNET ART 4.jpg
    TNET ART 4.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 114
  • TNET ART 3.jpg
    TNET ART 3.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 115
  • TNET ART 6.jpg
    TNET ART 6.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 117
  • TNET ART 5.jpg
    TNET ART 5.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
OP
OP
morbiusandneo

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
OKIE & ARTHUR.

My partner will be going to your "rock pile" latest dowse location Friday. Gonna have to dislodge those bigger stones and see what buried beneath. I hope its not an ancient gravesite!! We PRAY its coins in an old saddlebag!!!

OP
OP
morbiusandneo

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
*REPLIES(from my partner) AND RESULTS FOR OKIEDOWSER AND ARTHUR* (more dowsing of these pics required? I think wants to know how deep now that rocks are removed?)

"Here are some photos of my investigation of Art & Okie's rock pile:

6100: This photo is just some of the tops stones that I pushed down. They were put up there by humans, this does not appear to be a natural formation.
LINDY ROCKPILE 1.jpg

6108: This photo shows the very loose dirt and the small stones which seem to me they came from somewhere else. The dirt within the center of these stones was very dry and was not packed or compacted at all. It was easy to pitch out.
LINDY ROCKPILE 2.jpg

6116: These three stones are the only stones that I can move with my digging iron. I can move them if need be. They do appear to be breakoffs from the mother rocks beside them. This is why I would rather not move them, unless You, Art and Okie all confirm to move them and keep going. The hottest spot for the 808 is the small space between the center rock and the larger rock beside it. Did someone drop coins down that crack and then fill it all up with dirt and rocks?? The rest of those rocks, (unmarked rocks) ain't goin' anywhere!!
LINDY ROCKPILE 3.jpg

6117: A closer look where the 808 gives an increased signal. The 808 does give me an increased signal there, but it is not like it is when I pass it over a shovel. You would have to be the judge of how I should proceed. I do not have enough experience.
LINDY ROCKPILE 4.jpg

6119: This photo is the view from the top of the rock pile after my little handy work. I have not investigated the back side, but never got any signal over there anyway."
LINDY ROCKPILE 5.jpg

KINDLY advise my partner who is a newbie what to do please. NO OTHER PEOPLE REPLY PLEASE!! Just Okie & Art!!!

Last edited:

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well your 808 not going be like going over a shovel (no metal) leather.....silver has got a strong hit,its scream not gold is a soft hit.i still get the same place. LINDY ROCKPILE 5.jpg

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
If the gold coins have escaped the saddle bags they will keep moving until they get to something solid. I don’t know much about metal detectors but I know that other devices will only pick up the hottest gold in the area

OP
OP
morbiusandneo

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Thank you very much gentlemen!! Very helpful information.

OP
OP
morbiusandneo

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Okie & Arthur,

I hope that you both are not too busy to dowse these new pics I have loaded? Many thanks.

Last edited:

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okie & Arthur,

I hope that you both are not too busy to dowse these new pics I have loaded? Many thanks.

This is what i get no picture.....but yes i'll be out town for 2 days i cannot mark the spot any better than i did....your best bet is just dig down about 14 inches,then you be done there. and if you want know why you MD not sound off right then pm message i already put to much info on the net.

These are the photos from the corrected site of Art's dowse of the 30 gold coins.

This i cannot help you on i only got one signal,the site where you are at.

treasure on the picture's

6125: This is just a close-up photo of the rock that I placed according to your measurements.
Attachment 1337001

6127: This photo is looking back at the tree line where the clay entry is (gateway). It would be more to the left, but I am giving you scope photos do dowse if needed. The rock is in the foreground.
Attachment 1337002

Attachment 1337003

Attachment 1337004

6137: There used to be a gate here, note the post on the right. So the light blue box that ARTHUR indicated (in his posted location) was the target and would be the area toward the right hand side about 3/4 up the photo." -end quote.
Attachment 1337000

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
RED,
Could be past dug holes by partner yes. No reason for pipes, buildings are very far away. That fenceline is the top if a hill, that slopes down like 300-400 feet to a creek from the fenceline. Used as grazing pasture for cows, and horses over the years.
As I've said many times before, dowsing will find the best available targets on a site, even on a mining claim, if little gold is present......the dowsing will locate the best spot for micro gold. The KEY is to have a good site to post maps. Dowsing results can't be any better than the site you check.

Of course, these were on site photos, from my past experience of dowsing camera pics, they tend to provide more information or signal responses of ordinary objects.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, morbiusandneo wanted me to check also.....checked the map first, before looking at any of the other posts. Didn't get any cache but marked coins on the left edge. My hit was higher in the bottom third from left corner.
Just because my first check of your map didn't find any caches, doesn't mean there couldn't be one. sometimes we miss things on the 1st dowse.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No significance in the line thickness. It was an isolated simple gold hit, which is more likely to be a gold object (s). If there had been several in one area, then I would have considered the possibility of native gold.
It still could have been some native gold particles collected in one spot.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread