Help me dowse this map

baroi

Greenie
Apr 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you please help me dowse this map. Much appreciated if you will. Thanks! :goldbar::find:
map.JPG
If you can't see valuable things. Can you see a bomb?

Last edited:
OP
OP
baroi

baroi

Greenie
Apr 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you see any valuable things sir?

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Well, I dowsed a BIG blastic container, inside it 280kgs of gold coins and gold jewlery!! There is silver coins too..
One meter away from the box there are TWO 75cm long bombs.. on top each bomb there is a dead body shut in head and chest.. One meter away from the two bombs there are guns and rifles..
All are buried 75cm-1m. deep.. The burial took place 80-85 years back..

Last edited:

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Baroi,

Just be nice to this master, and all will be well. I made the mistake of offending him unintentionally to my folly, yet I feel that he knows full well what the heck he is doing and knows how to locate truthfully. Just let us know here if you are happy with what you found with this help you receive from him!! Again, I truly believe he is a master in his craft. Hope this helps my friend!! Best regards.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
What does dowse a map mean?
For me it is a way to save money and time when in the field. I no long go to places where there is nothing to find. I just take a map and use a pendulum. I ask questions to the map and mark the yes answers.

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
N.B. SORRY, BUT I BELIEVE IT IS NOT ETHICAL TO GIVE INFO ON SUCH TREASURE BE IT PUBLIC FORUM OR PM BECAUSE IT INVOLVES CRIME AND EXPLOSIVES.

OP
OP
baroi

baroi

Greenie
Apr 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
PLEASE HELP ME.. PM ME WHERE IS IT LOCATED. PLEASE..:sadsmiley::sadsmiley:

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2, Deepers 6, OKM rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Looks you dont have the legal age to search treasures, too much gold coins for a child, so, wait few years more.

OP
OP
baroi

baroi

Greenie
Apr 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks you dont have the legal age to search treasures, too much gold coins for a child, so, wait few years more.

Im not a child anymore. way back 80's i can say im a child that time. but now I'm 30 years old. FYI, I have dug 5 ft. and 9 ft. to that land alone. but nothing. That's why i came here to ask help to the Masters.

elhit29

Oct 24, 2012
Planet Earth
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
PLEASE HELP ME.. PM ME WHERE IS IT LOCATED. PLEASE..:sadsmiley::sadsmiley:

Listen my friend.. this big treasure as you told me in PM is in the Phillipines.. this figures it out.. I told you in my first reply above it is 80-85 years old.. this is one of hundreds of sites of the so called Yamashita Treasures, who was a powerful Japanese General in WWII.. he was assigned this task by the Emprore of Japan then.. 90% of Yamashita buried treasures still underground until now, Why?? This guy had an elite group (committee) of scientists, physicists, engineers AND OF COURSE Black Magic Practitioners.. the job of this committee was to bury the treasures and gold loots that Japan had acquired from invading the central banks of South East Asia.. Anyway, let's get back to your treasure..
Your treasure was buried as follows:

First the army dug a hole, its area 2m. Length x 1.5m. Width x 2m. Height, then they covered the ground with a thick layer of Lead, also the walls of hole covered with lead, then they put the big blastic box full of gold coins (280kgs), then they covered the whole hole with Lead... Why lead? All the gold-detecting machines in the world can't see anything through Lead... even satellites.. Only very very very few dowsers in the world can detect gold in presene of lead.. by the way, Using lead to hide buried gold is an ancient Greek invention.. yes they had knowledge far more than we do..

Now in this specific Yamashita Treasure the japanese didn't use Black Magic to "hide it by diverting searchers, whether people believe it or not, from SEEING this loot , as the Japanese usually do.. however, this treasure is booby trapped, meaning I dowsed and found they extended wires from the two big bombs located 1.5 meters away, the sensor of explosives is at the other end under the box, so by far chance someone managed to find it it will be triggered as one lifts up the box and the two big bombs will go off.. I map-dowsed this.. I know this for sure.. I've been there treasure hunting.. that is why I know this. I've seen it with my eyes..

Ofcourse when they finished burying the box they killed two natives who dug the hole, and that is why there are 2 bodies on top of the 2 bombs..

My friend, this treasure was diligently and scientifically "secured" by the Japanese Committee I talked about above.. It is no game.. even if I show you the 100% zero spot, no amateur digger can recover this.. you will be killed.. I know this.. I've been there.. I apologise.. I can't shoulder this responsibility.. believe me there are other easy loots here and there.. DON'T MISS AROUND WITH HAMASHITA TREASURES.. YOUR LIFE IS IN STAKE..

Last edited:

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
baroi

baroi

Greenie
Apr 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lesjcbs

I have watched that film several times. I've been researching a lot in so many forums.

OP
OP
baroi

baroi

Greenie
Apr 30, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can someone dowse this pictures. Thank you.

Photo0137.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread