Dowsing Request 2

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Hi guys!!

Here's another map MUCH closer to where I live. Purported cache of gold coins by a very prosperous farmer who hated banks. (BONUS, of course, to anybody that helps me get close for my recovery.)

TNET Farmers gold cache.jpg

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On the bottom left of the picture are three trees in a row. Go up one tree width and over to the right one tree width and it may be there about one third of the way to the red exclamation point in line. Less than two feet deep IMO.
Marvin

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Half way across the picture from the word "COINS" to the right edge of the picture, under what looks like older trees. Les.

OP
OP
morbiusandneo

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
GA & lesjcbs THANKS!! We never checked any of those areas. Car just took a dump, so no way to get there until we repair.

Last edited:
OP
OP
morbiusandneo

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Nobody else wanna take a crack at dowsing this one, please???

We are theorizing that it would be at least 10 pounds of gold coins. Believe this because he was a successful farmer who expanded to fruit orchards and saved everything in gold because he mistrusted banks. His family never found it. This area we narrowed down as being behind(?) where his house and barn used to be.

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nobody else wanna take a crack at dowsing this one, please???

We are theorizing that it would be at least 10 pounds of gold coins. Believe this because he was a successful farmer who expanded to fruit orchards and saved everything in gold because he mistrusted banks. His family never found it. This area we narrowed down as being behind(?) where his house and barn used to be.

Done took my crack at it,i get zero nothing in the picture,if it there its not in the picture,if that all his land someone has got it.... that i'm sure of.

OP
OP
morbiusandneo

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
OMG!!! THANK YOU!!

Art, may I ask you about the approx weight?

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
GA & lesjcbs THANKS!! We never checked any of those areas. Car just took a dump, so no way to get there until we repair.
When it rains it pours.

OP
OP
morbiusandneo

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Les,

Another dowser wrote to me privately his finding, and he's got one right at the spot you described.He sent that July 4th, btw...

PLUS, a second dowser wrote privately with his single spot, and that is right near both Georgia_Boy and Art's spot!!

Half way across the picture from the word "COINS" to the right edge of the picture, under what looks like older trees. Les.

OP
OP
morbiusandneo

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
t808 will find that. That's why I ask about weight & depths....

Hadda reduce sensitivity with my metal detectors at this sight when we were last out there, because its highly mineralized, with the longest roots for grass I have ever come across in my life!!

I get about 8 pounds but I have never been right on weights

OP
OP
morbiusandneo

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
I won't be able to get out to this site myself for about a month or so with my partners. Just a heads up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread