• Indian Stronhold.jpg
    Indian Stronhold.jpg
    333.5 KB · Views: 79

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Need a closer picture around the yellow pin,did you just stick that pin there ? i got a signal for gold,silver in metal,in that area just need to walk it in,with closer picture's.

OP
OP
M

msimmons

Jun 23, 2016
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Need a closer picture around the yellow pin,did you just stick that pin there ? i got a signal for gold,silver in metal,in that area just need to walk it in,with closer picture's.

Yes I just stuck it there for my Google Earth places. I will get one for you Okie this afternoon. I appreciate it. I plan to work the other one first that you did for me offline. I am just trying to build a search and recovery folder for future projects.

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I just stuck it there for my Google Earth places. I will get one for you Okie this afternoon. I appreciate it. I plan to work the other one first that you did for me offline. I am just trying to build a search and recovery folder for future projects.

well you got lucky where you put the pin by the river are creek what ever it is,that where you find a lot of your treasure, food ,water,that where they travel from place to place a 100 years ago,never to far from water are food.and the pin area, i'm sure it will change 100 yards are so,as we start running it down for a pinpoint.if you want depth you got my email just send me a gps,if that don't matter we carry on here,sense i work off of film only now.

OP
OP
M

msimmons

Jun 23, 2016
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Art, I will get that for you this afternoon. Thanks you sir for your time.

OP
OP
M

msimmons

Jun 23, 2016
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Here you go Okie

Attachments

• Indian Stronghold Okie.jpg
    Indian Stronghold Okie.jpg
    447.7 KB · Views: 73
OP
OP
M

msimmons

Jun 23, 2016
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Here you go Art

Attachments

• Indian Stronhold 3 Art.jpg
    Indian Stronhold 3 Art.jpg
    418.1 KB · Views: 63

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mark this dot on you google earth,then run it down one more time tell you can see the trees,are close as you can,.....then i see if the angle of the camera is still there, Indian Stronghold Okie.jpg if not it only be few feet off,then look it my next mark,and put the dot again on google earth(as best as you can) then get a gps off it and that get you even closer than just going through the wood trying to find the spot. then if you have trouble finding it take a camera with you and take a picture and i'll mark the picture.

OP
OP
M

msimmons

Jun 23, 2016
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Really exciting....Thank you Art. I hope to hit all of the spots in the next two weeks. I have a lot of searching to do. Everyone has been so helpful. I am really thankful. I am just waiting on some of my equipment to get fixed, and I am going to hit it hard.

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2, Deepers 6, OKM rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I send you PM

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Green in general is a color indicator, I use for various other targets mostly archaeological (old ruins or foundations but especially those non-metallic objects such as Indian flints, glass, pottery, carved stone with treasure signs).
Red outline circles for places to check metal detecting, for mostly loose coins/treasure or artifacts of value, from surface down to 1-2 feet deep.

Attachments

• Indian Stronhold- msimmons.jpg
    Indian Stronhold- msimmons.jpg
    350.4 KB · Views: 55

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread