Never ask.

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
OOPS, title of thread should be NEVER TELL.

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I don't personally believe in dowsing, but I respect those that do. AND, I fully trust my fellow members on this website. Those dowsers are doing people a favor by trying to help, receive no pay and if they wanted to steal your precious location, they would go on google earth and scan the planet. Get real and have a little faith in your fellow man...

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you do not believe dowsing works, then in all honesty you cannot say a dowser could scan the planet and "steal your precious location"! Do you work for the government?

Last edited:

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Hello ARTHUR.

Serious question. Would dowsing for a gold target(s) yield results for an 8,000 acre area? It is not all adjacent. Or, its not a single parcel, but probably about 10 parcels +/-. What would be the smallest target weight size that could be located using a map for an area this large? I'd guess that the overall land area size that is a single owner of the said 8,000 acres(my partner has search permission for), would likely be maybe 20,000 acres.

There is 57,393,000 sq miles of land in the world

Last edited:

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2, Deepers 6, OKM rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
So, never TELL any information about ubication of PICTURE ??

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
If you do not believe dowsing works, then in all honesty you cannot say a dowser could scan the planet and "steal your precious location"! Do you work for the government?

Justbecause I don't believe doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I don't believe in ufo's either, but Travis Walton sure had an experience. 5 of us fought a 7-8 foot tall hairy creature on a night in july 1973 and I won't believe in sasquatch until I see a body. W0rk for the government? I really can't answer that question...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread