DOWSE REQUEST RED OAK

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
I'd appreciate your dowses for these pictures for new abandanded old homestead deep in the woods. Rewards, of course , always when my partner finds something at your locations. Looking for gold and silver caches. THANKS GUYS!

RED OAK 1.jpg

RED OAK 2.jpg

RED OAK 3.jpg

RED OAK 4.jpg

RED OAK 5.jpg

RED OAK 6.jpg

RED OAK 7.jpg

RED OAK 8.jpg

RED OAK 9.jpg

RED OAK 10.jpg

Red Oak 11.jpg

OP
OP
morbiusandneo

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Very old stone house remains in the woods visited today. Choosing shaded potential targets now because of the oppressive hot, humid conditions persisting this summer.

RED OAK STONE HOUSE 2.jpg

RED OAK STONE HOUSE 3.jpg

RED OAK STONE HOUSE 4.jpg

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I find silver coins buried @ 1 foot deep in a glass jar. I have it on 2 photos. It may be the same one
RED%20OAK%206.jpg RED%20OAK%207.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
morbiusandneo

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Thank you ARTHUR!! It is two locations. GOOD OLE mason jar caches!!

(Those locations should also show up in RED OAK 9, and RED OAK 11.)

Last edited:
OP
OP
morbiusandneo

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
I have new pictures of this location to dowse. I will be posting them in a few minutes.

OP
OP
morbiusandneo

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
(HERE IS THE MESSAGE MY PARTNER SENT TO ME WITH PICTURES) ~morbius

QUOTE: "These are photos for Arthur to dowse again, if he is willing. There are four locations- all within Art's red box area photo. I used both detectors, the Garrett picked them all up, but when I pinpointed some of them.. it was very weak.... meaning these targets are deeper? I will indicate which ones were picked up by the White's T808, as it only picked up two of these locations.

Nothing was evident on the surface, and I did not dig any of them because I accidentally left my shovel in my Sequoia, and figured I could go back to dig another day. Although three of these points seem to be arranged in a "line", but, I do not believe these spots are a power line, because the power is an overhead line coming in from the road directly to the house (at my back from the perspective of these photos), and this outbuilding was an old meat house, and there is no evidence of any electricity in it at all. I don't believe it could be a water line either, because there is no evidence of any plumbing in this meat house.

There are FOUR stakes marked each with an orange tape.

Photo# 6689: The stake to the left of the picnic table was the hottest spot for the 808. When pinpointed with the Garrett, it was indecisive about depth. The 808 showed me it was a kind of large area. It could be sheet metal buried below, or something else.

The stake next down the hill (middle) was also picked up by the 808 strongly. The Garrett was undecided how deep the item was, but went off as well.

The stake closest to the foreground was not picked up by the 808, but the Garrett went off on this, fairly deep.

The tall stake to the right in the photo was a strong signal by the Garrett, but not picked up by the 808.
RED OAK 6689.jpg

Photo# 6690: This is from a different perspective of the same 4 points to give Art more room to dowse the sites. The meat house is behind the picnic table. The tall stake is in front of the backhoe.
RED OAK 6690.jpg

Photo# 6691: This is moving around the circle again. The tall stake is in the foreground, meat house is on the right. One stake is not visible- the one to the left of the picnic table.
RED OAK 6691.jpg

Photo# 6692: This is continuing the circle. Now this stake in the foreground was the hottest spot for the 808 and Garrett. The meat house is behind my back, and picnic table just to the left in the photo.
RED OAK 6692.jpg

Photo# 6694: Back to the tall stake, to give more room to view.
RED OAK 6694.jpg

Please let me know if any of these sites should be dug. Thanks."

OP
OP
morbiusandneo

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
PART TWO.

These photos were HOT SPOTS for the deep-seeker, but the Garrett got nothing.
Thanks ARTHUR!!

RED OAK HOT 1.jpg

RED OAK HOT 2.jpg

RED OAK HOT 3.jpg

RED OAK HOT 4.jpg

RED OAK HOT 5.jpg

OP
OP
morbiusandneo

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
I am assuming you are asking about native silver. I did ask for coin caches dowse/search. Native lode silver yes, is known in that part of the country.

Is there any history of Silver in the area?

OP
OP
morbiusandneo

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Lode silver would be a seperate agreement NOT entered into, and poses problems because of that Arthur. Your input is always most appreciated, for future potential agreements.

OP
OP
morbiusandneo

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Partner spent almost 3 hours here again, lasting into the twilight hours this evening. Nothing of value to report. All iron targets at spots marked. Large very old Axe-head (this was the TWO FOOT DEEP target), broken plowshare, other type farm equipment very old pieces pre-dating mechanized equipment. No silver coins jars at marked locations, but there WAS metal at each exact spot shown. Partner dug every single signal. Getting a bit discouraged, but I am trying to keep him positive and hopeful. After this site dig, went on the the "PILE OF ROCKS" ARTUR & OKIE marked for gold (different thread)!!!

OP
OP
morbiusandneo

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
I erred in what I posted previously about my partner. The two marked sites (LAST ones with marked depths), by ART have not been dug!! Went and simply dug ALL t808 signals!! The ROCK photo was dug and and that is where the OLD axe head was found EXACTLY as indicated by ARTHUR!! Yeahhhh!

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread