Anybody out there using these dowsing rods?

msimmons

Jun 23, 2016
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I have never used them, but there is some positive feedback on them in the LRL section that you can read thru.

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes it work's but if you cross mineral's first it pull to it to,just a fact. you have a mineral trouble no matter what you use,that one reason i put a few thing's on the net(waste of time),you have to find a way to get around it,and that take time to learn,and nobody want to take time to learn it,i guess it like going back to school,nobody want that,so call me crazy its okay,but when i go to the field i come home crazy happy.:laughing7: if people been dowsing and looking for caches for a bunch of years and not found nothing....if it was me i'll try something difference. this will be (my last post),but if it was me i would not spend a lot of money on these toy's,they find mineral's to....just get a brass rod and learn how to get rid of mineral's for a few dollars....So good bye to all my friends on treasurenet.

Last edited:
OP
OP
morbiusandneo

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
PLEASE don't leave Okie

Okie,

why do you say good-bye to all of us on T-Net?? I did not mean in any way to offend you at all. I don't understand why you are so upset, my friend. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!!

Yes it work's but if you cross mineral's first it pull to it to,just a fact. you have a mineral trouble no matter what you use,that one reason i put a few thing's on the net(waste of time),you have to find a way to get around it,and that take time to learn,and nobody want to take time to learn it,i guess it like going back to school,nobody want that,so call me crazy its okay,but when i go to the field i come home crazy happy.:laughing7: if people been dowsing and looking for caches for a bunch of years and not found nothing....if it was me i'll try something difference. this will be (my last post),but if it was me i would not spend a lot of money on these toy's,they find mineral's to....just get a brass rod and learn how to get rid of mineral's for a few dollars....So good bye to all my friends on treasurenet.

OP
OP
morbiusandneo

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
How do I find the LRL subform? I put in LRL into CTRL+f search on the main page, and I only get the dowsing forum....

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okiedowser - Why are you leaving the forum?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread