Mark60

Mark60

Oct 22, 2015
S/W MO
Detector(s) used
an old radio shack model
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
aarthrj3811, if I might ask could you look at one more pic an tell me if there might be anything in this area, Thank you..
mark. gold bluff.jpg

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you need another place to check.

Attachments

• markers1.jpg
    markers1.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 77
OP
OP
Mark60

Mark60

Oct 22, 2015
S/W MO
Detector(s) used
an old radio shack model
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
thanks red desert, I will certainly check it out

OP
OP
Mark60

Mark60

Oct 22, 2015
S/W MO
Detector(s) used
an old radio shack model
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
aarthrj3811, thank you I appreciate you taking the time to to help me out, I will let you know what I find, I wasnt able to get out there this past weekend, but hope to next,

M60

OP
OP
Mark60

Mark60

Oct 22, 2015
S/W MO
Detector(s) used
an old radio shack model
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
that is one of the areas i plan to go over this fall it sits right above a bluff area, I am planning to use my drone over it this next week hope to get a better aerial than what google can provide, i'm really curious if the knife can be seen from the heart..

OP
OP
Mark60

Mark60

Oct 22, 2015
S/W MO
Detector(s) used
an old radio shack model
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a theory. After researching old maps I found that a lot of the section markers from old maps were wrong. I think that in some areas the KGC were the surveyors. That let them locate a lot of the Spanish gold. When I find Spanish markers mixed with KGC markers I do not believe them.

aarthrj3811, I have done some preliminary searching on the east side of the area, havent come up anything yet but theres still plenty to check, i am posting an enlarged view of the area you marked, if possible you might narrow the area a little bit more thank you for your time, m60 AREA3.jpg

Last edited:

weekender

Feb 28, 2009
Arkansas-River Valley-Ft. Smith
Detector(s) used
Prism V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello to everyone talking with another member he suggested I post a map here for y'all to take a look at and possibly help me to narrow down my area. I didn't realize this was possible I thought dousing had to be performed on site so this great. I sure hope someone can help if more pics are needed I can post them here or you check my thread "unusual rock carving" thanks again to everyone. View attachment 1351078 View attachment 1351080 View attachment 1351081

Mark60,

In your picture with the initials on the bluff, It looks like a triangle carved into the right hand side
of the picture. do you have any other pictures from different angles?
-Weekender

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions