Looking for help please

Mark60

Oct 22, 2015
S/W MO
Detector(s) used
an old radio shack model
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello to everyone talking with another member he suggested I post a map here for y'all to take a look at and possibly help me to narrow down my area. I didn't realize this was possible I thought dousing had to be performed on site so this great. I sure hope someone can help if more pics are needed I can post them here or you check my thread "unusual rock carving" thanks again to everyone. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1472002275.919293.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1472002402.418259.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1472002443.708590.jpg

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2, Deepers 6, OKM rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
Could it be a triangulation to get to the target?

The heart points to the knife. The knife points directly south. So, could the "Spanish Treasure Marker" point to the Southwest? (an area not shown by the posted imagery)

With such large prominent markers, this must be a large treasure(!!)

EDIT: Maybe ART knows from his dowsing about how far and in what direction. If so, maybe he'll re-dowse the new image area for you here. He really is very, very good at his gift with dowsing. HH!! :treasurechest:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mark60

Mark60

Oct 22, 2015
S/W MO
Detector(s) used
an old radio shack model
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Could it be a triangulation to get to the target?

The heart points to the knife. The knife points directly south. So, could the "Spanish Treasure Marker" point to the Southwest? (an area not shown by the posted imagery)

With such large prominent markers, this must be considerable.....

Thats a thought that will require some strong coffee and a late night to study upon

OP
OP
Mark60

Mark60

Oct 22, 2015
S/W MO
Detector(s) used
an old radio shack model
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have one spot with Spanish Marker
View attachment 1351138

aarthrj3811, thank you I wasn't expecting anything down there but you never know, I have attached a closer and expanded view of the area you found, along with a closer view of an area that I thought had the most prospects if you or anyone would care to take a look at it is appreciated..M60 AREA 1.jpg AREA 2.jpg

OP
OP
Mark60

Mark60

Oct 22, 2015
S/W MO
Detector(s) used
an old radio shack model
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thank you, I go out there this weekend see what turns up and post what i come across

morbiusandneo

Jun 16, 2007
Detector(s) used
Dowsing rods
With all that human activity in the area I wonder what kind of marker could survive that activity? (That spot looks like a crop field.)

OP
OP
Mark60

Mark60

Oct 22, 2015
S/W MO
Detector(s) used
an old radio shack model
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Not crops but pasture but worth a look there's a beginning of a tree line and a pond there

OP
OP
Mark60

Mark60

Oct 22, 2015
S/W MO
Detector(s) used
an old radio shack model
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
dog, this site has a bunch of interesting bits like the knife, it all seams to point or lead to the next and the next etc.. trying to clarify the fuzzy picture.. thanks again M60

OP
OP
Mark60

Mark60

Oct 22, 2015
S/W MO
Detector(s) used
an old radio shack model
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
aarthrj3811, ok heres a few more pics the close-up pics will be from the owl going west and of course an aerial hope this is what your wanting the pin in the aerial "drill hole" is the spot with the owl/bluff river owl.jpg IMG_1933.JPG IMG_1936.JPG View attachment 1351415

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mark60

Mark60

Oct 22, 2015
S/W MO
Detector(s) used
an old radio shack model
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
yeah, I've never delved into this side of it I always thought you had to be on site, so this is pretty cool, thanks to everyone

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I have a KGC marker. It consists of 7 gold bars and 1 silver bar placed on an old section line. There is also iron there. These are 2 ½ oz bars. If these are on a section line there are more around this section..The bars will form a vee
river%20owl.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mark60

Mark60

Oct 22, 2015
S/W MO
Detector(s) used
an old radio shack model
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have a KGC marker. It consists of 7 gold bars and 1 silver bar placed on an old section line. There is also iron there. These are 2 ½ oz bars. If these are on a section line there are more around this section..The bars will form a vee
View attachment 1351452

aarthrj3811, thank you for your time,assistance and expertise I hope to get out there this weekend or next and look things over, will first need to go over my old maps and check the section lines thaks again..M60

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I have a theory. After researching old maps I found that a lot of the section markers from old maps were wrong. I think that in some areas the KGC were the surveyors. That let them locate a lot of the Spanish gold. When I find Spanish markers mixed with KGC markers I do not believe them.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions