Help find missing keys

TrueBlueL.

Oct 12, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20160910_195252.jpg
20160910_195259.jpg
If possible could someone help dowse my house for my wifes missing truck keys? Heres a quick sketch, thanks.

galenrog

Bronze Member
Feb 19, 2006
At the risk of being rude, did you physically check her purse? That is, did you, personally, empty her purse, Check for keys, then put things back?

Lucky Eddie

Feb 9, 2010
My Wife lost her car keys once - they had slipped between the liner of her hand bag and the bag itself. Coz wimmins tend to have so much crap in their handbags, it was weeks before she finally found them (by accident).

OP
OP
T

TrueBlueL.

Oct 12, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for yalls help, and yes she has looked everywhere, we are thinking she probably dropped them outside and the dog took them and chewd them up or something.
I have dowsed my keys as practice with L rods before and it has worked, but im out of town and wont be back until the end of the month so we just paid 180 to get another key for time being

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ap dowsing is a psychic activity. It is unreliable and inaccurate. The average map dowser has about one chance in ten-thousand. And what you need to remember, the odds do not carry over to the next search. after you've dug a thousand empty holes, the next search on a different target is not one in nine-thousand, it's still one in ten-thousand.

I looked at that picture and that would be a wonderful feedback for someone. The phonies don't want to be proved wrong so you don't get anything from them. LOL I didn't take a pendulum to it, just took a glance and got something at the patio kinda near what I think is the clothes dryer, maybe it is inside near the dryer (Maybe check inside the lint tray or underneath next to the wall). But I want to make clear I do not practice this map dowsing and have extremely little faith in anybody around here.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
ap dowsing is a psychic activity. It is unreliable and inaccurate. The average map dowser has about one chance in ten-thousand. And what you need to remember, the odds do not carry over to the next search. after you've dug a thousand empty holes, the next search on a different target is not one in nine-thousand, it's still one in ten-thousand.
WRONG
I looked at that picture and that would be a wonderful feedback for someone. The phonies don't want to be proved wrong so you don't get anything from them. LOL I didn't take a pendulum to it, just took a glance and got something at the patio kinda near what I think is the clothes dryer, maybe it is inside near the dryer (Maybe check inside the lint tray or underneath next to the wall). But I want to make clear I do not practice this map dowsing and have extremely little faith in anybody around here.
Nothing to say about this skeptics post

signal_line

Silver Member
Nov 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't look for keys much so maybe that was gold I was automatically hitting on. LOL Just kidding, but look anyway.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread