Map dowser available

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I enjoy the personal satisfaction I get from dowsing.
I thoroughly enjoy working up a map and finding out what is revealed by dowsing.
I feel the concentration and discipline required to complete a map / field dowse deepens my awareness of the universe around me and sharing that vision with others increases my satisfaction further.
Please email me first and after talking if you decide to have me dowse your material, the information below would be helpful to me:
The name of the person(s)involved (if possible), a silver/gold coin/nugget/bar/paper money cache, the type of mineral deposit, a lost gold/silver mine, civil/revolutionary war site/artifacts, the type of archaeological site, ect.
Additionally, I will dowse the document for other treasures which may exist and include the type of treasure, weight, depth along with any other pertinent information revealed by dowsing about the treasure.

MISSING PERSONS:(Not including cemetery work)
I will only dowse for a missing person(s) once YOU have received written permission from the authorities on the case to enlist the assistance of a dowser and then forward the written permission from the authorites on the case to me.
At that point I will let you and/or the authorities know what information I need to proceed with the search.

All information received and results of map/field dowsing by private correspondence are kept strictly confidential.
Looking forward to serving your dowsing needs,
Jon

Steven77

Greenie
Nov 20, 2006
Beaverton, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Discovery TF-900 / Pulse AR lll
Re: Dowsing

Hi and Welcome to the Forum!!

Speaking for myself, I could sure use some help from a map dowser. I have been researching lost or buried treasure here in Oregon for about 10 years now and I have a few sites that I feel are worth the effort to search and it just might help to narrow the spots down a bit if an experienced map dowser could get me a little closer to my targets with their expertice.

PM me if you would be interested in helping me.

Thank you,

Steven

OP
OP
teleprospector

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Dowsing

Hi Steven,
Thank you for your message.
Looking foward to dowsing your photo.
Jon

Wetgreenie

Oct 14, 2005
Central Minnesota
Detector(s) used
GTI 1500, Tesoro Silver U max
Meee too, I have a tough area to search and would love to have any help.
It would also be fun for you to post any results.
I will E-mail....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread