Seeking large cashe of RAW gold

MERCURY & THE SUN

Nov 27, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett Master Hunter Deep Seeking VLF Metal Detector, L-rod, Pendulum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seeking large cache of RAW gold

Supposedly the cache is supposed to be around 200 lbs or maybe even more, it is RAW and NOT IN BAR FORM although any bars found would be more than welcome of course. Note: area is not known to have much if any native.

Pic 1. Okie had gotten a signal at this location and so had I; does anyone else see what we are seeing and if so is it raw or bars?
Pic 2. Okie had also gotten a signal for possible cache of RAW at this location (could this be it?).
Pic 3. Overview of entire area.

PGC2.jpg
PGC3.jpg
PGC1.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
MERCURY & THE SUN

MERCURY & THE SUN

Nov 27, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Art can you help me on that first one you had dowsed please (that was the same area that I had gotten my original signal btw). Also, do you know the possible amount in lbs of said raw gold (legend has it at 200)? Here is a closer view and thank you art:

B2G2.png

Last edited:

Peyton Manning

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
please check those sites and let us know if you find anything

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
The raw gold is about 2 ½ foot deep under a pile of rocks. It weighs a little over 200 pounds
B2G2.png

OP
OP
MERCURY & THE SUN

MERCURY & THE SUN

Nov 27, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Art thank you for confirming it, can you please help me hone in on it for the GPS (would much appreciate it). Here's a closer view and I may need one more after that so I can get right on top of it for the gps.

B2G4.png

OP
OP
MERCURY & THE SUN

MERCURY & THE SUN

Nov 27, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome stuff Art the area is even rocky as you had mentioned.

I'm almost to the point where I can get an accurate gps for the target.

B2G5.png

OP
OP
MERCURY & THE SUN

MERCURY & THE SUN

Nov 27, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dowsed the target down to this location can you please confirm if I was accurate Art, thank you!

B2GFinalZoom.JPG

OP
OP
MERCURY & THE SUN

MERCURY & THE SUN

Nov 27, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Guess I'm on my own for the rest of it then Art say's he cannot get any closer, I do not understand why he would not be able too but I guess that he has his reasons and so I wish to thank him for the work he has done and and also to wish my self good luck when I do eventually go out there which will hopefully be soon.

OP
OP
MERCURY & THE SUN

MERCURY & THE SUN

Nov 27, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well guys after an hour of freeway driving and an hour of hardcore dirt-road driving I finally got out there it always looks so easy on the map and then you get out there and you damn near need a helicopter (at least in my experiences, lol). Anyway, the GPS took me to the spot I had dowsed from Art's overhead and I used a chambered pendulum which circled strong above the rock I believed the gold was under the problem is that the rock is about 1,000 lbs and the dirt around it is pretty solid obviously nobody could of lifted a 1000 pound rock 120 years ago to hide their gold and again the dirt was pretty hard around it (I tried to dig beneath it but it was too hard and there were smaller rocks) and so I am left kind of bewildered and so if anyone has any advice or input it would be greatly appreciated. Below is a picture of the rock where the pendulum had indicated (but was too big and heavy to move by any human being or even by several human beings).

closeupuponartsmark.PNG

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm with Art on his Raw Gold mark's PGC3.jpg i get the Same as he does,i have one other that Raw gold that been reburied,this one has a magnetic Field around it meaning its been reburied,if you use dowsing rod on this one,you have to come in from the North to find the line on it,magnetic field will only have 1 signal line,good luck.

okiedowser

Dec 26, 2009
Mena,Ar
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well guys after an hour of freeway driving and an hour of hardcore dirt-road driving I finally got out there it always looks so easy on the map and then you get out there and you damn near need a helicopter (at least in my experiences, lol). Anyway, the GPS took me to the spot I had dowsed from Art's overhead and I used a chambered pendulum which circled strong above the rock I believed the gold was under the problem is that the rock is about 1,000 lbs and the dirt around it is pretty solid obviously nobody could of lifted a 1000 pound rock 120 years ago to hide their gold and again the dirt was pretty hard around it (I tried to dig beneath it but it was too hard and there were smaller rocks) and so I am left kind of bewildered and so if anyone has any advice or input it would be greatly appreciated. Below is a picture of the rock where the pendulum had indicated (but was too big and heavy to move by any human being or even by several human beings).

View attachment 1449874
....There no raw gold there...just minerals there,Raw gold is up on the hill from there,but its raw never been dug.and its not what you are wanted,i marked it in another picture. God Bless and good luck.

OP
OP
MERCURY & THE SUN

MERCURY & THE SUN

Nov 27, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okie thank you is this the cache area with the aura that is not gold bars or coins but is gold that had been buried?

okiesauratarget.png

Also are you saying that this is not the large cache of gold from Art's indication but is only native or that this is the large cache of already mined gold (200+lbs raw mined gold)?

Okiessquare.png

OP
OP
MERCURY & THE SUN

MERCURY & THE SUN

Nov 27, 2016
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okie thank you so much for your help on this!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread