OP
OP
X

xristosz

Jan 1, 2017
thessaloniki
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
δεν ξέρω Αγγλικά,και γιαυτό δεν απαντάω στα σχολιά σας, ψάχνω μόνο για λίρες- χρυσό

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
May I help a little bit. Guerilla fighters made maps of cahes probably gold sovereigns, carved stone markers and usually booby trapped bunkers. Ammo cans were the favorite containers used for the gold coins. They liked chickens especially, with eggs in a nest to represent a cahe (4 eggs meant 4 caches). Metal objects near the stone markers may start out as a bullet mounted on a wire hoop to point the way. One treasure hunter I was in email contact found the bullet on the hoop around one set of markers, then a solid gold pendulum another set of markers. The gold pendulum pointed from under 4 small flat stones. Another set of markers a solid gold engraved with distance numbers piece found inside a shotgun shell which was inside a shotgun having an exploded barrel.

Also Greece has Turkish tax tunnels were loot was stored. Thessalonike is a fossil treasure trove, prehistoric turtle shells have been found the size of a Volkswagon. Viper fossils much larger the present day viper in Greece, can be found there sometimes.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
δεν ξέρω Αγγλικά,και γιαυτό δεν απαντάω στα σχολιά σας, ψάχνω μόνο για λίρες- χρυσό

"I don't know English, so I'm not answering your comments, I'm only looking for gold pound"
Meaning gold sovereigns?

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh, by the way, they did find a bunker. The stone on top with the information on the amount of cached gold was still there. Usually, if the cache had been recovered, guerilla fighters marked it on the stone marker. Somebody must have already gone inside because it seemed to be collasped. By this time the treasure hunter who started finding all these things no longer was in charge. There is a good lesson here, you begin sharing equipment and telling others, doesn't take long and a group forms to help search. Then one of them, sets himself up as boss of the group. You can lose your treasure sites if not careful.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the letters at the top are Russian. I went to YouTube to watch it also, but could not load the rest of page, only the video player showed up. Anybody else able to get the YouTube page?

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Never mind, page comes in now.
Шикарные находки! Показал, парни в шоке! Не каждый день так бывает!
Chic finds! Showed the guys in shock! It doesn't happen every day!

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do you believe the Russians or don't you?

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
With a video such-as-that, who can be in doubt now ?? Even Carl can not rain on that parade ! What more proof can we ask ?
I don't think everyone who posts a map and said they map dowsed it, is really a map dowser. I've suspected this for at least 2-3 years now. You can ask weregolf, I made a similar PM to him earlier this year.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had to take a look at the profile at YouTube of the person who made the video. All the text is in Russian, so we are talking about the Russians here. Other nugget videos were also posted 1 week ago, 5-6 months ago, 2 years ago. I've heard there are places in Russia people sometimes find nuggets while hiking. But they could be arrested if the gold goes into their pocket. Obviouly Russia has gold, about the only people who could get this done legally is the KGB. I don't think there is that much gold just washing around in shallow streams waiting for someone to find.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions