My today's dowsing finds.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
I have a question. Where is the forum where only anti-dowsing views can be discussed?

.... maybe suggest a new one to the MODs.

Hardly necessary. You don't need a dedicated forum for something that's already the accepted prevailing view. Only need a dedicated forum for a view that is not accepted as "norm".

So seeing as how the anti-dowsing view is the prevailing norm view, then it hardly needs it's own separate forum. Only hot-button controversial topics need a "proponent-view-only" forum. Not non-controversial topics. It will just come up on the regular pages from time to time.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I have a question. Where is the forum where only anti-dowsing views can be discussed?

You do not have to look very hard. There are some of them that pretend to be Treasure hunting sites. I can not post there

Hardly necessary. You don't need a dedicated forum for something that's already the accepted prevailing view. Only need a dedicated forum for a view that is not accepted as "norm".

We come here to learn about our choice of hunting devices. I learned how to dowse on this forum

Only need a dedicated forum for a view that is not accepted as "norm".

Searching for gold a few feet at a time and less than one foot deep is not normal for me...Art

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

So seeing as how the anti-dowsing view is the prevailing norm view, then it hardly needs it's own separate forum. Only hot-button controversial topics need a "proponent-view-only" forum. Not non-controversial topics. It will just come up on the regular pages from time to time.
I think that one went over someones head. Brit humour.

boogeyman

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2006
Out in the hills near wherendaheckarwe
Detector(s) used
WHITES, MINELAB, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
it was a joke. I guess I should have added Mr. :laughing7: but I didn't think that was necessary. :tongue3:

Not being a super duper educated person, and feeling my time is limited I'd just research in the NESS site or even the James Randi Educational Foundation. You'd find some like minded folks and info you're interested in. Hope that gives you some good information leads !!

Diamond Dode

Greenie
Apr 29, 2017
SE MO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I'm very interested in dowsing. I'd like to come here and see what like minded folks are finding with they're dowsing efforts and not have to wade through pages of nonbelievers showing up to puke out their brains in disbelief. By page 2, I found the best way to enjoy this thread is to scroll until I see a pic posted. ;)

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I read the other day in this forum about how to use your body as an antenna to boost transmitters to increase their range.

You will need two things: A car / truck that you can lock and unlock the doors from a distance with your remote key transmitter.

Now,go to a location where you can walk away from your vehicle and still see it. As you walk away from it, hit the key transmitter to find its maximum range to where it no longer locks or unlocks the doors. On my truck, the way I can tell is I can see the lights flash. Yours might do the same.

Next, while holding your key transmitter on your CHIN (That is right, on your CHIN), keep walking away and press the transmitter button from time to time as you get even farther away from your vehicle. Eventually, you will be way out there.

When I did this today with my truck, the range of my key transmitter literally doubled.

Les.

Last edited:

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
I learn something new every day. By the way. I use some of my finds as my avatar. It saves a lot comments..Art

4x4x4

Bronze Member
Mar 25, 2017
Southern California, outside of San Diego
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I read the other day in this forum about how to use your body as an antenna to boost transmitters to increase their range.

You will need two things: A car / truck that you can lock and unlock the doors from a distance with your remote key transmitter.

Now,go to a location where you can walk away from your vehicle and still see it. As you walk away from it, hit the key transmitter to find its maximum range to where it no longer locks or unlocks the doors. On my truck, the way I can tell is I can see the lights flash. Yours might do the same.

Next, while holding your key transmitter on your CHIN (That is right, on your CHIN), keep walking away and press the transmitter button from time to time as you get even farther away from your vehicle. Eventually, you will be way out there.

When I did this today with my truck, the range of my key transmitter literally doubled.

Les.

.....Why do you think that happens , Les ?

OP
OP
lesjcbs

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
.....Why do you think that happens , Les ?
I don't know :icon_scratch:except that our brains being an electrical generator of sorts, that action that produces electrical energy might be boosting the signal in some way. :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread