OP
dowsing_master

dowsing_master

Apr 17, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Treasure. Thanks.

434130910_230649.jpg

In this anomaly range, gold was susceptible. Is this an ancient area?

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
View attachment 1500398

In this anomaly range, gold was susceptible. Is this an ancient area?
The history of this area goes back to 1875 only. When you say "was susceptiple", do you mean gold was there in the past, or that your dowsing tells you there is gold there now? Thanks.

OP
OP
dowsing_master

dowsing_master

Apr 17, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The history of this area goes back to 1875 only. When you say "was susceptiple", do you mean gold was there in the past, or that your dowsing tells you there is gold there now? Thanks.

I mean, this is at this time there is an anomaly of gold prone. You must check the location closely with the device

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Pocket dowsing L- Rods shown above. Whites Beach Comber, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II, Whites TM 808, Canon 350D EOS Digital Rebel XT DSLR Camera.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I mean, this is at this time there is an anomaly of gold prone. You must check the location closely with the device
I will do that this coming weekend and I will let you know via personal email. Thanks again.

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Dowsing Master: If I showed only the area you highlighted, could you maybe pinpoint a suspected spot more precisely? If so, I can do that. Thanks.

OP
OP
dowsing_master

dowsing_master

Apr 17, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dowsing Master: If I showed only the area you highlighted, could you maybe pinpoint a suspected spot more precisely? If so, I can do that. Thanks.

If there is a closer aerial photo or an environmental photo, it is possible to specify the point

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If there is a closer aerial photo or an environmental photo, it is possible to specify the point
This is the best I can do. The center of this picture is right about at the center of your circled area. The dark places are from cloud cover when this picture was taken. See what you can do.

Thanks.

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    488.5 KB · Views: 129
OP
OP
dowsing_master

dowsing_master

Apr 17, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the best I can do. The center of this picture is right about at the center of your circled area. The dark places are from cloud cover IMG_20171005_160829.jpg when this picture was taken. See what you can do.

Thanks.[/QUOTE

Here ok

OP
OP
dowsing_master

dowsing_master

Apr 17, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
434130201_239156.jpg

Dear friends, please give me their comments about the range

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That spiral carving is a very ancient symbol. I'm attaching your spiral photo, cropped and enlarged. Looks like you might be in some ancient burial mounds. Here is a page link with info.

"Spirals are some of the oldest geometric shapes in ancient artwork dating back at least to the Neolithic period, the product of people thousands of years away from having access to writing. As such, we know very little about their religious beliefs and can, at best, guess about general meanings of symbols based on context."

"Some of the most famous ancient spirals are at Newgrange in Ireland. Newgrange is a large mound constructed by humans with stone and earth. It was at least partially used as a tomb, but it may have had other purposes as well."

https://www.thoughtco.com/spirals-95990

Attachments

• IMG_20170617_123343spiral-A.jpg
    IMG_20170617_123343spiral-A.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_20170617_123343spiral.jpg
    IMG_20170617_123343spiral.jpg
    287.7 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

lesjcbs

Jul 14, 2011
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That spiral carving is a very ancient symbol. I'm attaching your spiral photo, cropped and enlarged. Looks like you might be in some ancient burial mounds. Here is a page link with info.

"Spirals are some of the oldest geometric shapes in ancient artwork dating back at least to the Neolithic period, the product of people thousands of years away from having access to writing. As such, we know very little about their religious beliefs and can, at best, guess about general meanings of symbols based on context."

"Some of the most famous ancient spirals are at Newgrange in Ireland. Newgrange is a large mound constructed by humans with stone and earth. It was at least partially used as a tomb, but it may have had other purposes as well."

https://www.thoughtco.com/spirals-95990
I find it really interesting that we in our society and modern day world have an irresistible need to place some kind of technical meaning or reason or mystery for things, such as these spirals and other such drawings drawn by ancient people and societies. This need to know leads to comical conclusions. I recently saw an ancient drawing on a rock wall of a couple having sex. There was no mistake about it. On this same wall there were also drawing of animals of all kinds: Birds, deer, rams etc and even what looked like a mammoth. It was clear the one who drew those pictures and symbols was doing nothing more than drawing pictures of things they did and things they saw around them during their day and time.

Since these circles go way back, and are found in many places, they are probably nothing more than some one with extra time on their hands doing nothing more than doodling. No mystery to it.

But when it comes to symbols made by the Spanish to mark or that leads to a treasure, that is a different matter.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
UK Theresa May wearing a spiral necklace.

Attachments

• theresa-mayE-LG.jpg
    theresa-mayE-LG.jpg
    353.3 KB · Views: 99
  • theresa-mayE-LGcrop.jpg
    theresa-mayE-LGcrop.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 104
  • theresa-mayE-LGcrop2.jpg
    theresa-mayE-LGcrop2.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 100

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Native Americans had a "spiral dance" and I tried searching for a good video, here is a flute player except he doesn't look Indian. The flute music is supposed to be from the dance.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the Wiccan/Pagan/Druid religions, the spiral is a symbol for the most potent form of spiritual energy which, as raised forms over the ceremony circle during a ritual. In some Wiccan traditions, a circular dance is performed sun-wise with music, male/female partners visualize power moving toward center, forming a spiral, at the peak it moves upward into a cone shape known as a "vortex of power". If a natural vortex of the earth is used, that is places such as Stonehenge, they believe the spiral effect can be greatly amplified. Thus the halloween folklore of the black hats on top a cone shape. Although the halloween day itself was probably of Catholic Church origin.

Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Prehistoric stone wheel in North America, here is a link.

"The Medicine Wheel in the Bighorn National Forest, Wyoming, is sacred to multiple Plains Indian tribes, including the Arapaho, Cheyenne, Crow, Lakota, Dakota, Shoshone, Cree, Salish, Kootenai and Blackfeet (Manataka American Indian Council). These tribes all use the historic Medicine Wheel for religious purposes. When Indigenous religious practice was outlawed in the 19th century, these tribes were forbidden to visit the sacred Medicine Wheel (punishment included time in federal prison). Medicine Wheel was not reopened to tribal ceremonial use until the 1950s (Geist). While lands surrounding the Medicine Wheel are now reserved for Indigenous people’s religious use, the struggle leading up to this decision was far from simple."

http://sites.coloradocollege.edu/IndigenousTraditions/sacred-lands/bighorn-medicine-wheel-wyoming/

Attachments

• aerial-view-unknown-source.jpg
    aerial-view-unknown-source.jpg
    1,017.8 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In the top right corner of the photo here, it looks very similar to a rock seat, the type found at certain American Indian ceremonial sites.

Attachments

• IMG_20170617_123343spiral-A2.jpg
    IMG_20170617_123343spiral-A2.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 102

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread