How to get target depth accurately with L-rods?

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Targets have a depth halo. It's a dowsable signal at half strength totally circling the target. Walk away from your target, when your rods indicate a weaker Dowse signal in all directions from the target, that's the depth. If you Dowse a halo 4 ft away from target, that means it's 4 ft down, from ground level, not your rods. Very accurate. Dowser

OP
OP
J

Justaman

Targets have a depth halo. It's a dowsable signal at half strength totally circling the target. Walk away from your target, when your rods indicate a weaker Dowse signal in all directions from the target, that's the depth. If you Dowse a halo 4 ft away from target, that means it's 4 ft down, from ground level, not your rods. Very accurate. Dowser

Thank you for your response. Here's the thing... This target has no halo. The rods cross over a specific area of just a few inches and then open widely. I'm already down several feet and im still getting the same signal.

Two questions, do all gold targets have a halo no matter what? For example, if someone buried a gold bar in a small wooden box or incased in cement and the gold was not making contact with the soil around it, would there still be a halo? Also, I was under the impression that disturbing the soil would break the halo. If this was mineralization or if there was a target here previously that has already been removed, is there some type of magnetic field left behind? Even if I have already dug down past the original location of the item? Thanks

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All Elements that I've dug had halo's. I talk in past tense because Dowsing power is extremely weak right now. Is your target deeper than what you check for? Are you checking 100 feet out? A depth halo is only a half strength signal, signaling at the same time as nature's constantly changing weak pulse. Keep trying for a stronger day. I would like to see what your doing different and show you how. I'm in Michigan

OP
OP
J

Justaman

All Elements that I've dug had halo's. I talk in past tense because Dowsing power is extremely weak right now. Is your target deeper than what you check for? Are you checking 100 feet out? A depth halo is only a half strength signal, signaling at the same time as nature's constantly changing weak pulse. Keep trying for a stronger day. I would like to see what your doing different and show you how. I'm in Michigan

I appreciate the offer to come teach me what you know. Unfortunately im far away from Michigan. The signal is always the same strength whether its 12 noon, 5 PM or 3 AM in the morning. If there is nothing here someone tell me why my rods are swinging so strongly to this hole when i command them to point in the direction of buried gold. No matter what direction im facing. WTF is that man? Its really strange... but im not doing it. That i can tell you. I guess im going to bite the bullet and buy a water pump so i can see this thing through. Thanks for your time.

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For one thing the need to command or think of the element is irrelevant. The only way to locate an Element is to signal it. It might be an electronic device, or the Element itself. If I use pure silver to signal silver, all I signal is silver. If I think of gold while using silver to signal with, any target lines will be silver. What are you signaling with, your mind? You need to put this in a science perspective, there is nothing spiritual about it. You need to signal with the Element you are looking for. Dowser

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It could be your Dowsing a signal of something that you don't know what it is, or how deep it is. There is many unexplained Dowsing anomolies. Some are the Elements themselves, and then you have their connection lines. You also have way lines, which are energy lines that people follow for miles without knowing what they are, or where they lead.
The mind can play a big role in Dowsing, because there is conscious and subconcious signals. Signals that can be seen and felt, and signals that can only be seen, not felt. And the mind also fills in the blanks, which doesn't help. Keep your eyes closed while Dowsing your object. If you feel your L-rods move, it's a solid object, or a connection line to a solid object. If you don't feel the signal with your eyes closed, move on. Dowser

OP
OP
J

Justaman

It could be your Dowsing a signal of something that you don't know what it is, or how deep it is. There is many unexplained Dowsing anomolies. Some are the Elements themselves, and then you have their connection lines. You also have way lines, which are energy lines that people follow for miles without knowing what they are, or where they lead.
The mind can play a big role in Dowsing, because there is conscious and subconcious signals. Signals that can be seen and felt, and signals that can only be seen, not felt. And the mind also fills in the blanks, which doesn't help. Keep your eyes closed while Dowsing your object. If you feel your L-rods move, it's a solid object, or a connection line to a solid object. If you don't feel the signal with your eyes closed, move on. Dowser

once again you've provided advice that is very valuable to me. i went back and tried multiple times with my eyes closed and focused on my breath only, as if meditating. the rods crossed every time, just as they do when i'm consciously scanning. this is an extremely valuable method for me because it adds another layer of confirmation which makes me much more comfortable with financing this project. i want to again express tremendous gratitude for spending precious time out of your life to assist me in this endeavor.

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Try another place a quarter mile away ( if possible) and see how the rods act. If they take you to a place try digging it out very carefully to see what comes out. Won't hurt to try, PLUS, you may discover your problem real easy.
:coffee2:

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What do you mean, "buy a water pump"? Is there water in the whole? One of the many things I experimented on while Dowsing was water. Water signals just like solids, flowing water, sitting water and bottled water. I used to signal, swimming pools, septic tanks, swimming pools, and lakes, using bottled water.

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I first moved here in Michigan, from my house, I checked for Gold, Silver, Nickle, and Copper. I had one signal that was denser, meaning it was further. I chased that Silver signal in my car, getting out and checking every so often. It was 18 miles from my house I was signaling this Silver target. Only I know that a huge deposit of Silver ore is below Sutton's bay Michigan. The ore doesn't have any Gold signaling with it, but I know it's ore because it also signals using Telluride, which is in Silver ore. At first I thought it was a large Silver coin case, but the signal was to distant, it would have been a lot of coins. It wasn't until I cross checked the line with other Elements, that I knew what I was signaling for sure.
It is a nice signal to use. I can always tell what strength Dowsing power is, or when it's off.

Earthseeker

Jan 27, 2024
Hello dowser¡ i use your method and works perfectly..i have a signial 120 cm x 60 cm ..they keep crossed the whole time..any thoughts you can share in this matter? Thanks¡

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello dowser¡ i use your method and works perfectly..i have a signial 120 cm x 60 cm ..they keep crossed the whole time..any thoughts you can share in this matter? Thanks¡
Are you describing the shape of the target? If so, that's the shape of the dowsable anomoly a matrix, not necessarily pure..

elh

Aug 10, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pardon my butting in, BUT, consider thr size of a ton of gold. Not very large and certainly not as large as
two feet by four feet.
Sounds like a strong field of micro minerals. do you know about minerals, that is, how they can effect your dowsing?

metrotec

Jan 5, 2020
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Whites, Radio Shack, Metrotec, peach tree fork
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
'A letter to Robin,' mini course in dowsing
short but informative read

dowser

Jul 13, 2005
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The target is too small for your rods to go straight, so they stay crossed. Your dowsing the perimeter of a matrix of molecules. If the target was larger, your rods would open in the middle, no matter how much element below you..

weregolf

Jun 14, 2016
Mexico
Detector(s) used
Gemini III, Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, Fisher F2, Deepers 6, OKM rover C
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
By your description looks its the surface(shape) of target, a big good target

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also, you need to make sure that no placer gold is under your feet.

L-rods_fig-KLG-neg.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread